Precious metals

34 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumble_(website)

Rumble
Rumble logo 2022.svg
Type of site
Video hosting service
Traded as Nasdaq: RUM
Founded October 30, 2013; 9 years ago
Headquarters Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Longboat Key, Florida[1]
Area served Worldwide
Founder(s)
  • Chris Pavlovski
Industry
Products Rumble Viral
JR Tech
Neroku
Locals
Parent Rumble Inc.
URL rumble.com
Users ~78 million users per month as of August, 2022[2]
Launched October 30, 2013; 9 years ago
Current status Active

Rumble is an online video platform and cloud services business[3][4] headquartered in Toronto, Ontario with its U.S. headquarters in Longboat Key, Florida.[5] It was founded in October 2013 by Chris Pavlovski, a Canadian technology entrepreneur.[6] The cloud services business hosts Truth Social, and the video platform is popular among American right and far-right users. The platform has been described as part of "alt-tech".

Maybe find better sources.

Yes the guy who co founded it knows nothing about it. If you don't see the blatant left wing bias of Wikipedia, then you are blind. If you think the co founder isn't a source of authority,  then you are an idiot.  The facts speak for themselves,  just like the dirty underhanded tactics and lies from Twitter.  

• Haha 1

Just now, El Luchador said:

Yes the guy who co founded it knows nothing about it. If you don't see the blatant left wing bias of Wikipedia, then you are blind. If you think the co founder isn't a source of authority,  then you are an idiot.  The facts speak for themselves,  just like the dirty underhanded tactics and lies from Twitter.  

I know a lot more about wikipedia than you do.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Larry_Sanger

• Fire 1

And I suppose you know more than the co-founder?  Like I said it's obvious to the point of being common knowledge. Making arguments for or against authority rarely carries anything other than bias. You are predictable when it comes to not addressing information and acting as if the source has no credibility.  The Post who got the Hunter Biden story right while all other legacy media got wrong doesn't need doesn't need your approval. Like I said the facts speak for themselves. I'll gladly go tit for tat and who got what wrong. 

4 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

And I suppose you know more than the co-founder?  Like I said it's obvious to the point of being common knowledge. Making arguments for or against authority rarely carries anything other than bias. You are predictable when it comes to not addressing information and acting as if the source has no credibility.  The Post who got the Hunter Biden story right while all other legacy media got wrong doesn't need doesn't need your approval. Like I said the facts speak for themselves. I'll gladly go tit for tat and who got what wrong. 

Yet here you are making a naked Appeal to Authority fallacy by quoting Sanger.

You're not very good at this.

2 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

Read the Rational Wiki article.

Follow the sources.

It's a little bit of work, but I believe in 

I don't care what it says, because it's not relevant. He knows what's going on, he knows how it works, and I'm sure he's still well connected to deeply involved people.  But you says he's not a source of authority. You stated The Post isn't a  credible source but never addressed any facts. You only accept information from people who say what you want to hear. How convenient for you. You continue to discredit the Epoch Times but never addressed a single fact. I simply don't have time to entertain baseless arguments for or against credibility from someone who literally never addresses the content that makes the source credible or not. The left isn't on any kind of a roll lately when it comes to being right on anything. 

• Fire 1

6 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

I don't care what it says, because it's not relevant. He knows what's going on, he knows how it works, and I'm sure he's still well connected to deeply involved people.  But you says he's not a source of authority. You stated The Post isn't a  credible source but never addressed any facts. You only accept information from people who say what you want to hear. How convenient for you. You continue to discredit the Epoch Times but never addressed a single fact. I simply don't have time to entertain baseless arguments for or against credibility from someone who literally never addresses the content that makes the source credible or not. The left isn't on any kind of a roll lately when it comes to being right on anything. 

lolol

You don't read it but you dismiss it out of hand?

lolol

Then you try to claim that that's what I do.

lolol

Again your not tracking the conversion.  So lol back @ you. I don't give two shits about your take on Wikipedia,  it's co-founder or the Epoch Times.  If you want to continue an endless cycle of tit for tat we can do that. So I'll play the source wiki has no credibility card. I literally started a conversation about buying precious metals, and played a story about Central banks buying up gold. Now some how I'm supposed to dismiss the facts of this story because a seriously biased source says some shit about the  source of the story. Can you see how stupid that is?

Edited by El Luchador

4 hours ago, El Luchador said:

Again your not tracking the conversion.  So lol back @ you. I don't give two shits about your take on Wikipedia,  it's co-founder or the Epoch Times.  If you want to continue an endless cycle of tit for tat we can do that. So I'll play the source wiki has no credibility card. I literally started a conversation about buying precious metals, and played a story about Central banks buying up gold. Now some how I'm supposed to dismiss the facts of this story because a seriously biased source says some shit about the  source of the story. Can you see how stupid that is?

You posted something from Rumble, which is a garbage site.

I pointed out Rumble as a garbage site.

You didn't like it and started posing more garbage from other garbage sites.

I pointed out that these other sites are also garbage sites.

You below.

lalala.gif

I don't know if you think are are making yourself sound better,  but your just making my point. Now information is only valid if it comes from your approved portion of the internet.  Aren't you just the intellectual. The authority of the hosting site now is a thing. All this and you still haven't made an argument based on 1 single fact. 

Edited by El Luchador

1 hour ago, El Luchador said:

I don't know if you think are are making yourself sound better,  but your just making my point. Now information is only valid if it comes from your approved portion of the internet.  Aren't you just the intellectual. The authority of the hosting site now is a thing. All this and you still haven't made an argument based on 1 single fact. 

Did you read the article?
Did you check the sources in the articles?

Your 'sources' are like trying to use the Creation Museum to argue against natural selection.

7 hours ago, El Luchador said:

I don’t see it.  Which facts are you talking about?

10 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

Rumble has a reputation as a garbage site.

If 2+2=4 is obvious, find a reputable source that reports it.

Rumble is no less or more reputable than youtube.  It is a hosting site.  The fact that they don't censor or use algorithms to suppress information doesn't make them the bad guys. The only reason to silence people is because you can't win the debate. The reason there is no left wing talk shows with success is because you actually have to talk about the details.  Attacking the source only plays for so long. Try as you may the truth always wins.