BREAKING : Previously Unseen January 6th Footage

headshuck

The question is, is this dangerous video to release? 

Chuck Schumer says it is.   White House says this action by Tucker Carlson takes away his credibility.  How so?  Because he provided video that the government wouldn't?   That loses him credibility?   I think it loses the government their credibility because there is obviously another story there that they did not/do not want told. 

We have been told by the Jan 6 committee all these years that it was an all out assault.   Granted, there was property damage.   But most folks were holding up their cellphones taking video of the inside of a building they were not supposed to be in, rather than holding up the weapons that an armed renegade coup should have had.  There were no arms brandished by the invaders.   They seemed to be more interested in looking around than in destruction or taking over the government.   I could be missing something but that video does not provide the basis for what the Jan 6 committee has been saying all this time. 

I have said before and I'll say again, those that destroyed property should pay for those crimes, same as summer of love rioters should.   Those that were in the building when they shouldn't have been should pay a price for that.   Same as the rioters in 2020, they should all pay a price for their participation in that. 

mspart

• Fire 2

25 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

This is absurd propaganda.  Analogous to the laptop, right down to exclusively releasing it to a single media outlet they completely control.  Symbiotic as it allows Fox to cynically cash in on the gullibility of their viewers.

That's rich.

Propaganda is the government telling you what happened instead of allowing you to just see it for yourself. Accepting their excuses for why you shouldn't be able to see it is gullible. There are hours and hours of this footage. Let's see it all.

• Fire 4

18 minutes ago, Nailbender said:

That's rich.

Propaganda is the government telling you what happened instead of allowing you to just see it for yourself. Accepting their excuses for why you shouldn't be able to see it is gullible. There are hours and hours of this footage. Let's see it all.

Thanks.  That is exactly what McCarthy did.

3 minutes ago, Nailbender said:

McCarthy is stopping me from seeing the rest of the footage? If so, shame on him. I don't trust one party anymore than the other.

McCarthy is showing a narrative, pure and simple.  Eventually, the video will be released and no one will watch it.  The public will choose between fact and alternative fact.  The former will have 500-1000 convictions while the latter will have Tucker Carlson and the truth will be split along party lines.

The government should give us the raw truth, and fix their behavior when it reflects poorly on them.  I can handle the truth.  The government can't handle the truth because they would be held accountable for it. 

J6 was a popcorn flick to those outside the bubble.

• Fire 2

1 minute ago, Plasmodium said:

These folks were gentle as lambs   Anybody have a link to all this video footage?

I have been doing some AI work.  I would love to scan the video and find all the Antifa and BLM imposters that perpetrated the violence. 

Sneaky bastards, all wearing Trump hats and carrying Gadson flags.

Planning 30 years in advance by voting Republican for decades just to be ready for this moment.

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

These folks were gentle as lambs   Anybody have a link to all this video footage?

I have been doing some AI work.  I would love to scan the video and find all the Antifa and BLM imposters that perpetrated the violence. 

Here's 1

Screenshot_20230310_093039_DuckDuckGo.jpg