BREAKING : Previously Unseen January 6th Footage

headshuck

32 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

I want to take advantage of McCarthy's transparency and do my own research.  I need all 40000 hours in one all-inclusive shot, just like our friends at Fox got.

After Fox has maximized their situation I'm sure you'll get your chance,  but be sure to take advantage of what's currently available. 

• Fire 2

Other findings of the J6 type committees... 

"Lead in drinking water has been shown to boost cognitive function in children."

"Consuming large amounts of sugar has been linked to weight loss."

"The more you drink alcohol, the healthier your liver becomes."

"Exposure to high levels of radiation can increase lifespan."

"Breathing polluted air can improve cardiovascular health."

"Using pesticides on food can enhance its nutritional value."

"Sitting for long periods of time can increase physical fitness."

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, jross said:

Other findings of the J6 type committees... 

"Lead in drinking water has been shown to boost cognitive function in children."

"Consuming large amounts of sugar has been linked to weight loss."

"The more you drink alcohol, the healthier your liver becomes."

"Exposure to high levels of radiation can increase lifespan."

"Breathing polluted air can improve cardiovascular health."

"Using pesticides on food can enhance its nutritional value."

"Sitting for long periods of time can increase physical fitness."

I thought those were all attributed to Dr. Anthony Fauci.  Is it possible the unselect committee plagiarized his work?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

What?!   I am here for the truth.  I trust Tucker as much as the next guy, but 40000 hours is a lot of video and he might have missed something important in his 90 second summary video.  

You should have it. All of it.

If only you were actually interested in watching any of it...

You'd rather base your opinion of what happened on how many glorified trespassing convictions are handed out and descriptions from our fearless leaders.

2 minutes ago, Nailbender said:

You should have it. All of it.

If only you were actually interested in watching any of it...

You'd rather base your opinion of whatyou find sn happened on how many glorified trespassing convictions are handed out and descriptions from our fearless leaders.

I am unable to find the video.  Can you hook me up?

Apparently, the video of the Shaman was not available to the shaman at the time of his trial.   His attorney apparently was idiotic and got a plea deal that included no appeals.  He got 41 months for walking around in the Capitol in a strange costume.   It is mandatory for the government to provide this evidence that they  knew they had and did not provide it.   

The Shaman has a great basis for appeal if they can figure out how to make that happen.   His trial was patently unfair due to lack of esculpatory evidence that was withheld from him and his attorney unlawfully.   I know some of you are not concerned about that but this is legal malpractice on the part of the Federal Government.  

If you (speaking in general here) are one who doesn't care about the Shaman, is this really how you want the Federal Gov to work?  It can easily be reversed to apply to you or someone you support.    Isn't it much better that justice be applied evenly across the board?   Isn't that what we should all want?  For my part, I do. 

If an rioting arsonist was imprisoned and the prosecution did not provide all evidence they had, that is a breach of legal ethics and that case would be ripe for appeal.   From a legal standpoint, there is no difference here. 

mspart

• Fire 2

20 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

I want to take advantage of McCarthy's transparency and do my own research.  I need all 40000 hours in one all-inclusive shot, just like our friends at Fox got.

A CNN! reporter quoted Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.), who headed up the now-defunct Jan. 6th select committee...

image.png.9a92a735a16313c6946b8881a96af2c6.png

Every committee member is accountable...

90% of the time people have the best intentions...

The unbalanced committee had unbalanced staff that looked with an unbalanced view...

That is why the J6 committee had no credibility from the start for those outside the bubble...

The committee members didn't verify...

There is no defense to the stupidity...

No one truly believes a direct member of this committee should be doing the actual leg work in the investigation.

Correct. But everyone believes the committee instructed the staff. “Now I want you to go through all of evidence and tell me exactly what you find. Wink. Wink.”

3 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

People are offered their narratives, often with no supporting evidence.  Once they've accepted the narrative, no amount of evidence or lack thereof will change their minds.

adorable...