BREAKING : Previously Unseen January 6th Footage

headshuck

Funny when you are losing an argument you turn to arguing about definitions and your defense is posting a bunch of different definitions for words...can't make this stuff up.

Anyway, fine...using Mikey's and Plas' definitions, wouldn't a lot of the rioters who took over police headquarters and/or burned down businesses be considered "insurrections" by your very own definitions??  Weren't they an uprising that turned violent?  Against the government?  I am for full prosecution no matter what side you are on when there is violence and/or damaged property...but you have to be totally out of your mind and completely disingenuous and not even worth debating with if you think there has been equal prosecution.

17 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Funny when you are losing an argument you turn to arguing about definitions and your defense is posting a bunch of different definitions for words...can't make this stuff up.

Anyway, fine...using Mikey's and Plas' definitions, wouldn't a lot of the rioters who took over police headquarters and/or burned down businesses be considered "insurrections" by your very own definitions??  Weren't they an uprising that turned violent?  Against the government?  I am for full prosecution no matter what side you are on when there is violence and/or damaged property...but you have to be totally out of your mind and completely disingenuous and not even worth debating with if you think there has been equal prosecution.

Speaking of disingenuous - burning the dumpster behind Lowe's or looting liquor stores is equivalent to subverting the core of democracy in our country. Love it!

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Speaking of disingenuous - burning the dumpster behind Lowe's or looting liquor stores is equivalent to subverting the core of democracy in our country. Love it!

adorable...

29 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

How do you admit you are disingenuous without saying you are disingenuous?  Love it!

SMH....

17 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Where do you draw the line on Jan. 6th criminal equivalency?  This stuff is awesome!!

I'm not drawing any line other then the line of you and your ilk pick and choose your manufactured outrage based on what media news channel you watch, all the while turning a blind eye to some of the exact same things happening elsewhere but by people that vote for the same letter as you do...it's called calling out your hypocrisy, disengenuousness, and quite frankly close mindedness.  Did I mention illogical as well...

By the way I have told you multiple times how I feel about Jan 6th AND all the other crap that went down in this country where police stations were being destroyed and occupied by rioters (insurrectionists), where businesses were being looted and burned by rioters (insurrectionists), etc.

• Fire 1

20 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

I'm not drawing any line other then the line of you and your ilk pick and choose your manufactured outrage based on what media news channel you watch, all the while turning a blind eye to some of the exact same things happening elsewhere but by people that vote for the same letter as you do...it's called calling out your hypocrisy, disengenuousness, and quite frankly close mindedness.  Did I mention illogical as well...

By the way I have told you multiple times how I feel about Jan 6th AND all the other crap that went down in this country where police stations were being destroyed and occupied by rioters (insurrectionists), where businesses were being looted and burned by rioters (insurrectionists), etc.

Exact same thing?  Jan. 6 crimes are unique to our history.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Plasmodium said:

Exact same thing?  Jan. 6 crimes are unique to our history.

Based on Mikey's and your very definitions...put on this very thread....damn right it is!  I am just playing by your rules here Pal.

You are portraying your hypocrisy/disingenuousness all on your own.

you guys do know the capitol was bombed in the 80s, right?

has been set on fire before as well...

but maybe someone is using an entirely different "definition" of unique...

people all over like to make up their own definitions depending on their side of the fence...

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Based on Mikey's and your very definitions...put on this very thread....damn right it is!  I am just playing by your rules here Pal.

You are portraying your hypocrisy/disingenuousness all on your own.

Are you ChatGPT and have you had a matrix inversion failure?  
What definition of what crime?  The crime I am discussing - and you would be as well if you weren't disingenuous - is interrupting the proceedings of certifying the presidential election.   That is the part separating this event.

Edited by Plasmodium
Clarified

29 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Are you ChatGPT and have you had a matrix inversion failure?  
What definition of what crime?  The crime I am discussing - and you would be as well if you weren't disingenuous - is interrupting the proceedings of certifying the presidential election.   That is the part separating this event.

I'm getting dizzy with you moving the goal posts over, and over, and over again.  So the definitions provided by you and Mikey of what the Jan 6 folks did isn't true??  I believe it was "insurrection"...you don't stand by those definitions any longer?  Or is there a definition of that word for people that support the "D's" cause/issue, and a different definition for people that support "R's" cause/issues?

You are a 100% disingenuous person!  You just keep on regurgitating the ABC, MSNBC, CBS, CNN, and continue to be a hypocrite and so partisan that you can't think objectively or open mindedly about anything.

And by the way, to point out yet another one of your ignorant claims of me being disingenuous....how is it disingenuous when you fail to comprehend any of the multiple times I said ALL of them (Jan 6th, rioters in Portland and all the other states, etc.) should be held accountable if they broke the law??  I'll wait for that explanation and for it to change every time you reply.

11 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

I'm getting dizzy with you moving the goal posts over, and over, and over again.  So the definitions provided by you and Mikey of what the Jan 6 folks did isn't true??  I believe it was "insurrection"...you don't stand by those definitions any longer?  Or is there a definition of that word for people that support the "D's" cause/issue, and a different definition for people that support "R's" cause/issues?

You are a 100% disingenuous person!  You just keep on regurgitating the ABC, MSNBC, CBS, CNN, and continue to be a hypocrite and so partisan that you can't think objectively or open mindedly about anything.

And by the way, to point out yet another one of your ignorant claims of me being disingenuous....how is it disingenuous when you fail to comprehend any of the multiple times I said ALL of them (Jan 6th, rioters in Portland and all the other states, etc.) should be held accountable if they broke the law??  I'll wait for that explanation and for it to change every time you reply.

I haven't moved any goal post.

I take back my assertion you are disingenuous.  My apologies.  Turns out the events of Jan 6, 2021 went over your head, so you are just plain slow.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

Good thing the Capitol wasn't firebombed during this extremely serious insurrection like the CHAZ/CHOP zone did to the police station there.   Not only that, another police station was firebombed with people inside and those mostly peaceful protesting insurrectionists tried to bar the door closed so no one could get out.   That's attempted murder.   But all that is ok, because that pales in comparison to Jan 6 where there was no attempted murder, no firebombings?  

Again, if Jan 6 was an insurrection, where was their armed military staff?   Where was the firebombing?  Where was the attempted and accomplished murder?  (note:  all deaths but one were of natural causes, stroke, heart attack etc)   Where were the weapons of this unholy mob of insurrectionists?   Where was the attempt to seize power?  Where were the hostages?    Where were the demands?   And last but certainly not least, why was there a 2 hour time limit on the insurrection?   After 2 hours, Capitol Police said time to go home and they all left.    Now that was one heck of a serious unmitigated horrendous and extremely dangerous insurrection.  

You guys are stretching this to say it was a full fledged insurrection.   There are examples of such if you care to look at them.  If laws were broken, those that did so should be punished.   But properly so, not by withholding evidence of an exculpatory nature.    DOJ is again embarrassed by their lack of following the rules of a legal court proceeding.  

mspart

• Fire 1

24 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

So what part of what @mspart wrote was wrong @Mike Parrish and @Plasmodium??  In YOUR own words, no stupid biased news article...what part of what he said was wrong??  We'll wait for the "I told you already!" B.S....posting a stupid slanted partisan news article isn't proving what mspart wrote was wrong.  

Doesn't bother mentioning the goal of the insurrection, which is the distinguishing part.

Ignores why the police initially pushed back and then relaxed.   They pushed back to buy time.   They relaxed due to being overwhelmed and the successful evacuation of Congress.   That evacuation resulted in the suspension of their duties.

Whether you like or you don't like.  This is truth.

8 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Doesn't bother mentioning the goal of the insurrection, which is the distinguishing part.

Ignores why the police initially pushed back and then relaxed.   They pushed back to buy time.   They relaxed due to being overwhelmed and the successful evacuation of Congress.   That evacuation resulted in the suspension of their duties.

Whether you like or you don't like.  This is truth.

So you can't tell us what mspart said was wrong...got it.

So you can't tell us what mspart said was wrong...got it.

It is "What-About-Ism".  Not worth reading, so I stopped well short of reading it until prompted this morning.

You are the same way.  The very FIRST sentence of your initiation of this conversation was about Hillary.

38 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

It is "What-About-Ism".  Not worth reading, so I stopped well short of reading it until prompted this morning.

You are the same way.  The very FIRST sentence of your initiation of this conversation was about Hillary.

SMH...if you had any reading comprehension you would know that mspart's post was absolutely NOT "What-about-ism", nor was my post when I mentioned Hillary.  His post was all about Jan 6th...read it...try and comprehend it...and then tell everyone how what he wrote was wrong.   And funny you call it "What-about-ism" when he was referring to accusations YOU made!  He was using that as a way to make a point about YOUR accusations about Jan 6th...which was what his post was all about...man, this isn't that hard!

You clearly are the type of person that reads a headline on CNN and then says, "Yep, that is exactly what happened!", without actually reading the article or checking out the validity of it on other sources.  Who's the slow one??

SMH...if you had any reading comprehension you would know that mspart's post was absolutely NOT "What-about-ism", nor was my post when I mentioned Hillary.  His post was all about Jan 6th...read it...try and comprehend it...and then tell everyone how what he wrote was wrong.   And funny you call it "What-about-ism" when he was referring to accusations YOU made!  He was using that as a way to make a point about YOUR accusations about Jan 6th...which was what his post was all about...man, this isn't that hard!

You clearly are the type of person that reads a headline on CNN and then says, "Yep, that is exactly what happened!", without actually reading the article or checking out the validity of it on other sources.  Who's the slow one??

Again, the crux of the issue being discussed escapes you entirely.  You are not only slow, I'm beginning to think you are the slowest.