BREAKING : Previously Unseen January 6th Footage

headshuck

Awesome video! Posted a second time so we can try to improve our estimate of how stupid these people are.  Imagine being so stupid you believe the self serving lies of Trump - no evidence required!   Then double down on that and throw your life away for it.   

Anybody on this board still willing to say they believe his election lies?  Would you throw your life away for it?

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Plasmodium said:

Awesome video! Posted a second time so we can try to improve our estimate of how stupid these people are.  Imagine being so stupid you believe the self serving lies of Trump - no evidence required!   Then double down on that and throw your life away for it.   

Anybody on this board still willing to say they believe his election lies?  Would you throw your life away for it?

Agreed...they are the same type of person who believed all of Hillary's election lies, John Kerry's, etc.  

A couple points:

- I believe there is some sort of voter "fraud" in every single presidential election, regardless of who won.  I think protesting is stupid, although I do believe it should be a right to do so.  Rioting (defined as, while protesting there is any sort of property damage or violence) should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  I believe in our justice system as it is designed, but also believe it is corrupt and people are wrongfully convicted due to political believes and what social issue are hip at the time, as well as people are not convicted for the very same reasons.  I feel that the Jan 6 crap is stupid and those people shouldn't have done it, but I also don't believe they should be prosecuted and handed WAY harsher sentences than the rioters who participated in riots all across the country (Antifa, Furgeson, Portland, Minneapolis, etc.).  In my home state, there has essentially been zero prosecution for those who broke windows, stole things from small businesses, set fires, etc.  I also despise Trump as a person, but don't believe he is the cause of Jan 6th...it is a WAY over-interpretation/illogical reach of correlation/intent...and I believe both sides do it...people crucify the person who holds a different political believe for things they say, and the candidate who they align to can say the exact same things and they rationalize it away and excuse them.

I could go on and on, point being people on the left/far left will always think Jan 6th was Trump's fault no matter what he actually said, and think the Jan 6th protestors/rioters are the worst human beings on the face of the earth...and the far right do the exact same thing.

44 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Agreed...they are the same type of person who believed all of Hillary's election lies, John Kerry's, etc.  

A couple points:

- I believe there is some sort of voter "fraud" in every single presidential election, regardless of who won.  I think protesting is stupid, although I do believe it should be a right to do so.  Rioting (defined as, while protesting there is any sort of property damage or violence) should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  I believe in our justice system as it is designed, but also believe it is corrupt and people are wrongfully convicted due to political believes and what social issue are hip at the time, as well as people are not convicted for the very same reasons.  I feel that the Jan 6 crap is stupid and those people shouldn't have done it, but I also don't believe they should be prosecuted and handed WAY harsher sentences than the rioters who participated in riots all across the country (Antifa, Furgeson, Portland, Minneapolis, etc.).  In my home state, there has essentially been zero prosecution for those who broke windows, stole things from small businesses, set fires, etc.  I also despise Trump as a person, but don't believe he is the cause of Jan 6th...it is a WAY over-interpretation/illogical reach of correlation/intent...and I believe both sides do it...people crucify the person who holds a different political believe for things they say, and the candidate who they align to can say the exact same things and they rationalize it away and excuse them.

I could go on and on, point being people on the left/far left will always think Jan 6th was Trump's fault no matter what he actually said, and think the Jan 6th protestors/rioters are the worst human beings on the face of the earth...and the far right do the exact same thing.

Hillary's election lies?  Her concession speech was less than a week after the election.  Trump absolutely was the catalyst for the violent insurrection on Jan 6.  Not necessarily for what he said that day, but it certainly wouldn't have happened absent him screaming countless and baseless lies for the months after the election.

• Fire 1

10 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Hillary's election lies?  Her concession speech was less than a week after the election.  Trump absolutely was the catalyst for the violent insurrection on Jan 6.  Not necessarily for what he said that day, but it certainly wouldn't have happened absent him screaming countless and baseless lies for the months after the election.

if you think one side is any worse than the other then you fell for it...

• Fire 1

On 3/11/2023 at 10:48 AM, Plasmodium said:

No one truly believes a direct member of this committee should be doing the actual leg work in the investigation.

Does anyone expect that a member of this committee know what they are talking about?  Or do we expect they are spoonfed their info by their staffers? 

I would hope that staffers say the video is very damaging to Trump etc and the congressperson would say, let me see that.   I expect the committee person speak from knowledge rather than hearsay.  Alas my expectation is dashed to pieces.  

mspart

2 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Allow me to help you out:
Trump : Whining :: Cael Sanderson : NCAA Wrestling   (Note  :  means "is to",  ::  means "as")

I didn't narrow the whining down to just the election results.  Can you imagine living next to Trump when he was a kid and playing a ball game against him?  I suspect that wasn't a pleasant experience, although he was probably sheltered from such proletariat activities.  Maybe if he had interacted with "us" a little more and got his azz kicked when he was a jerk, we wouldn't have the jackass we have today.  Who knows... nature, nurture?

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”
― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

29 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

Allow me to help you out:
Trump : Whining :: Cael Sanderson : NCAA Wrestling   (Note  :  means "is to",  ::  means "as")

I didn't narrow the whining down to just the election results.  Can you imagine living next to Trump when he was a kid and playing a ball game against him?  I suspect that wasn't a pleasant experience, although he was probably sheltered from such proletariat activities.  Maybe if he had interacted with "us" a little more and got his azz kicked when he was a jerk, we wouldn't have the jackass we have today.  Who knows... nature, nurture?

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”
― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

Awesome!

8 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

I new I'd seen this before somewhere. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

do you think shutting down counting, denying election observers the ability to observe then producing the most lopsided balloting in the history of elections 3x in an obviously coordinated effort may have something to do with it? Do you think illegally changing voting laws to benefit the ability to harvest ballots contributed?  To you think 2000 mules may have contributed?  How about Omar supporters literally being filmed and admitting to buying ballots.  I suppose those couldn't have contributed. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

do you think shutting down counting, denying election observers the ability to observe then producing the most lopsided balloting in the history of elections 3x in an obviously coordinated effort may have something to do with it? Do you think illegally changing voting laws to benefit the ability to harvest ballots contributed?  To you think 2000 mules may have contributed?  How about Omar supporters literally being filmed and admitting to buying ballots.  I suppose those couldn't have contributed. 

No, no, no and no since the result of the investigations into those claims and every other one were all the same.

2 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

No, no, no and no since the result of the investigations into those claims and every other one were all the same.

Wrong wrong and wrong. One PHd mathematician said you'd win the power ball twice before you'd get the distribution of votes they posted.  The Omar incident was filmed, just because the corrupt people who were in charge of investigating their corrupt, didn't arrest themselves doesn't mean it didn't happen.  That's why people were pissed enough to take time out and go to protest the corruption.  The current video just prove that it wasn't even close to the 911 incident they try to make it out to be. That kind of stupidity just reinforces how right they were.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

Wrong wrong and wrong. One PHd mathematician said you'd win the power ball twice before you'd get the distribution of votes they posted.  The Omar incident was filmed, just because the corrupt people who were in charge of investigating their corrupt, didn't arrest themselves doesn't mean it didn't happen.  That's why people were pissed enough to take time out and go to protest the corruption.  The current video just prove that it wasn't even close to the 911 incident they try to make it out to be. That kind of stupidity just reinforces how right they were.

Trump's crack team was aware of all those allegations.  They couldn't demonstrate any wrong doing.  Still haven't been able to do so after 2 1/2 years. In fact, the only ones who tried to subvert the election were the insurrectionists and the people working for Trump.

Tucker Carlson's video only demonstrates how desperate people are to follow their narrative.  The insurrectionists violently smashed through police lines and buildings to interrupt the official proceedings of Congress.  That is irrefutable.

• Fire 1

59 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Trump's crack team was aware of all those allegations.  They couldn't demonstrate any wrong doing.  Still haven't been able to do so after 2 1/2 years. In fact, the only ones who tried to subvert the election were the insurrectionists and the people working for Trump.

Tucker Carlson's video only demonstrates how desperate people are to follow their narrative.  The insurrectionists violently smashed through police lines and buildings to interrupt the official proceedings of Congress.  That is irrefutable.

Yes why believe your own eyes when you can believe Nancy Piglosi.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

Or your own eyes, that why I posted the video. 

As opposed to the 12,000 youtube videos that were shot on that day?
As opposed to watching it live on TV that day?

lololol

It must be a burden being you.

Edited by Mike Parrish

21 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Did she not say the election was stolen??  Did she not say there was voter fraud??  And three of you on here are so caught up in the mental illness of Trump Derangement syndrome that you can't see anything outside of "Trump is the ill of all things in the world".  Trump is and was an idiot, but so are the majority of politicians on both sides.  You and your ilk are just so far up the "D's" arses you refuse to have an objective look at anything.  Keep pounding on the Trump drum and closing your eyes to everything else that is happening. 

Anyway, back on topic, it is actually scary that so many people don't see through the narrative that was painted about Jan 6th based on political motivation.  And I say that NOT supporting the people who went into the capital (see previous post).  Maybe someday you will realize the actual truth is probably somewhere in the middle of all the "news" stories and the selective video "evidence".

• Haha 1