BREAKING : Previously Unseen January 6th Footage

headshuck

27 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Did she not say the election was stolen??  Did she not say there was voter fraud??  And three of you on here are so caught up in the mental illness of Trump Derangement syndrome that you can't see anything outside of "Trump is the ill of all things in the world".  Trump is and was an idiot, but so are the majority of politicians on both sides.  You and your ilk are just so far up the "D's" arses you refuse to have an objective look at anything.  Keep pounding on the Trump drum and closing your eyes to everything else that is happening. 

Anyway, back on topic, it is actually scary that so many people don't see through the narrative that was painted about Jan 6th based on political motivation.  And I say that NOT supporting the people who went into the capital (see previous post).  Maybe someday you will realize the actual truth is probably somewhere in the middle of all the "news" stories and the selective video "evidence".

She didn't have much time to do so.  She conceded that election on Wednesday, Nov. 8th.  Her concession speech mentioned nothing about fraud.  It is Trump's past and continuing mental illness that dragged the country through January 6th and beyond.  It seems you are almost ready to accept that irrefutable fact, but just can't quite be honest with yourself.  The truth shall set you free.

Not sure of which Jan. 6th narrative you are referring to.  There is truth, there are lies and there are damn lies.   The cold, hard irrefutable facts are:

1. The country elected Joe Biden to be POTUS, fair and square. 
  2. Trump couldn't accept that and manufactured a long string of baseless lies to tell his followers.  That continued for nearly 2 months.
  3. His followers believed his lies and tried to subvert the election by violently storming the Capitol building to prevent the certification of the election.

• Fire 1

27 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

She didn't have much time to do so.  She conceded that election on Wednesday, Nov. 8th.  Her concession speech mentioned nothing about fraud.  It is Trump's past and continuing mental illness that dragged the country through January 6th and beyond.  It seems you are almost ready to accept that irrefutable fact, but just can't quite be honest with yourself.  The truth shall set you free.

Not sure of which Jan. 6th narrative you are referring to.  There is truth, there are lies and there are damn lies.   The cold, hard irrefutable facts are:

1. The country elected Joe Biden to be POTUS, fair and square. 
  2. Trump couldn't accept that and manufactured a long string of baseless lies to tell his followers.  That continued for nearly 2 months.
  3. His followers believed his lies and tried to subvert the election by violently storming the Capitol building to prevent the certification of the election.

Is it considered mental illness to think someone supports Trump when he has continually said he doesn't?  How about is it mental illness to obsess over someone who hasn't been president for 2 years?  Or maybe it's mental illness if you are so engrossed in one political party you can't objectively look at anything??

Anyway, as for Hilary, you have once again shown your loyalty to your party with what you said.  Wow.  You literally have to be so close minded and partisan to deny she said anything about election fraud when she lost.  My guess is she was so embarrassed losing to someone like Trump she had to find an excuse other than she is worse than he is...and that is scary!

Anyway, back to the original overall point that you can't seem to comprehend due to your unconditional love for the democratic party...both sides do the exact same thing!!

anyone who thinks one side is any better than the other has been hoodwinked...

don't fell bad guys...

this has been going on since we were in the caves and the trees...

most are programmed to just accept it...

• Fire 1

18 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Two second google search @Plasmodium...and this is from 2020 so what was that again that "she didn't have much time to do so"??  

Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened’ (yahoo.com)

As you are aware, she had nothing to do with January 6.  Highly disingenuous to compare her comments with the unhinged actions of a sitting president.  I'm surprised someone was willing to interview her, as she was very far out of the public eye by 2020.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Plasmodium said:

As you are aware, she had nothing to do with January 6.  Highly disingenuous to compare her comments with the unhinged actions of a sitting president.  I'm surprised someone was willing to interview her, as she was very far out of the public eye by 2020.

SMH...thanks for proving my point...

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Is it considered mental illness to think someone supports Trump when he has continually said he doesn't?  How about is it mental illness to obsess over someone who hasn't been president for 2 years?  Or maybe it's mental illness if you are so engrossed in one political party you can't objectively look at anything??

Anyway, as for Hilary, you have once again shown your loyalty to your party with what you said.  Wow.  You literally have to be so close minded and partisan to deny she said anything about election fraud when she lost.  My guess is she was so embarrassed losing to someone like Trump she had to find an excuse other than she is worse than he is...and that is scary!

Anyway, back to the original overall point that you can't seem to comprehend due to your unconditional love for the democratic party...both sides do the exact same thing!!

1. Not when that person continues to mischaracterize or euphemize the poor behavior of Trump.

2. No, his presidency has unresolved issues.

3. Look in the mirror and ask yourself this question.  I am objective.

Ordinarily, I'd agree that people on both side of the political aisle do the exact same thing.  However, Trump's behavior is unprecedented.

You can give me literally any affadavit to sign condemning Hillary or Bill Clinton's real or imagined actions and I will sign it.  I do not care about them.

There is substantial shade covering that fair and square comment.

Media influence.
Tech influence.
Ballot harvesting.

Undeniable.  Studies, videos, convictions.  These are known unknowns that are not measurable.  The same will exist in the next election.

There is no way to win without copying the Democrats behavior of ballot harvesting.

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, Plasmodium said:

1. Not when that person continues to mischaracterize or euphemize the poor behavior of Trump.

2. No, his presidency has unresolved issues.

3. Look in the mirror and ask yourself this question.  I am objective.

Ordinarily, I'd agree that people on both side of the political aisle do the exact same thing.  However, Trump's behavior is unprecedented.

You can give me literally any affadavit to sign condemning Hillary or Bill Clinton's real or imagined actions and I will sign it.  I do not care about them.

So, after blatantly and knowingly lying, you finally agree that Hillary did in fact, and probably continues to do so, call into question the validity of her presidential loss?

And seriously...I enjoy the back and forth, but you didn't actually just say this, and believe it, did you??  "I am objective."

6 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

So, after blatantly and knowingly lying, you finally agree that Hillary did in fact, and probably continues to do so, call into question the validity of her presidential loss?

And seriously...I enjoy the back and forth, but you didn't actually just say this, and believe it, did you??  "I am objective."

LOL I certainly didn't lie.   Why are you talking about her?  I am definitely objective.   Just drop the what-about-isms!

This is objective truth:   Biden won fair and square, Trump lied continuously and the result was a violent insurrection.  It is that simple.

3 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

LOL I certainly didn't lie.   Why are you talking about her?  I am definitely objective.   Just drop the what-about-isms!

This is objective truth:   Biden won fair and square, Trump lied continuously and the result was a violent insurrection.  It is that simple.

scooby doo laughing GIF

20 hours ago, El Luchador said:

do you think shutting down counting, denying election observers the ability to observe then producing the most lopsided balloting in the history of elections 3x in an obviously coordinated effort may have something to do with it? Do you think illegally changing voting laws to benefit the ability to harvest ballots contributed?  To you think 2000 mules may have contributed?  How about Omar supporters literally being filmed and admitting to buying ballots.  I suppose those couldn't have contributed. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/03/14/election-deniers-evidence-belief/

2 hours ago, jross said:

There is substantial shade covering that fair and square comment.

Media influence.
Tech influence.
Ballot harvesting.

Undeniable.  Studies, videos, convictions.  These are known unknowns that are not measurable.  The same will exist in the next election.

There is no way to win without copying the Democrats behavior of ballot harvesting.

https://www.reuters.com/article/ballot-harvesting-midterms/fact-check-no-evidence-of-widespread-ballot-harvesting-ahead-of-the-u-s-midterm-election-idUSL1N31L1W1

Love the attitude..."Well, it's not widespread so it isn't really cheating".  Who defines "widespread"?  When does it become actual cheating?

It's a clear case of selective outrage.  Riot and burn down cities - meh...they are just exercising their civil rights.  Storm the capital...lock them all up and throw away the key.

@PlasmodiumAs for the "whataboutism" you claim, nice try at defecting and trying to steer the conversation away from your lies and total one-sided partisan view on most things - which has been the point of the back and forth, but you want to make it all about something it isn't.  Nice try you rascally little devil!

i hate to bring this up, but, just so we are all clear...

this existence and entire principles of this country were created/founded/whatever by "insurrectionists"...

we call them patriots now...

this country send literally billions of dollars a year to whatever part of this planet that we are funding this round of "insurrectionists" currently...

we have been funding our favorite "insurrectionists" since forever...

and finally...

it's adorable that we promote our own citizens burning entire cities... killing their neighbors... destroying what their neighbors have worked for... destroying their own communities (and only their own... that is ok... not so much when they come to "our" neighborhoods... hell no)... that is just healthy everyday course of business in a functioning society...

because that is what our agenda says...

seems perfectly reasonable, yes?