BREAKING : Previously Unseen January 6th Footage

headshuck

3 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

Here's a definition for you 

entrapment

noun

1. The act of entrapping or catching, as in a snare or trap.
  2. The state of being entrapped.
  3. Action by law enforcement personnel to lead an otherwise innocent person to commit a crime, in order to arrest and prosecute that person for the crime.

LOLOL!

I will note for the record that you are explicitly admitting here that the Jan6th people committed crimes.
Thanks for that acknowledgement.

Which law enforcement agency lead these traitors to go to Washington DC and commit insurrection?
Be precise. Show your work.

Just now, Mike Parrish said:

LOLOL!

I will note for the record that you are explicitly admitting here that the Jan6th people committed crimes.

Which law enforcement agency lead these traitors to go to Washington DC and commit insurrection?

You can entrap without the intended victim falling for it. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

LOLOL!

The agency behind this may be the same ones who were behind the Whitmer debacle. Some 3 letter agency  

Edited by El Luchador
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

Rs need to get with the times.

While Republicans lost seven California congressional seats in 2018, they performed far better in 2020 and 2022; some analysts have attributed that shift to the GOP’s ability to develop a ballot-harvesting strategy.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/republicans-reconsider-ballot-harvesting-early-voting-midterm-losses

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/entrapment-basics-33987.html

Entrapment is a defense to criminal charges, and it's based on interaction between police officers and the defendant prior to (or during) the alleged crime.

Assessing an Entrapment Defense: Subjective and Objective Standards

States employ either an objective or a subjective standard to determine whether entrapment occurred.

• Objective standard. Under an objective standard, when defendants offer entrapment evidence jurors decide whether a police officer's actions would have induced a normally law-abiding person to commit a crime.
  • Subjective standard. Entrapment defenses are less likely to succeed under a subjective standard. The reason is that under a subjective standard, when a defendant offers entrapment evidence, jurors decide whether the defendant's predisposition to commit the crime makes the defendant responsible for his or her actions, regardless of any government agent's inducements.

5 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

You can entrap without the intended victim falling for it. 

Hard to have an entrapment case when no crime was committed.

Are you going to admit you were wrong here?

Man oh man, I long for the good old days when the republicans believed in responsibility and accountability.  Out the window now! They blame everyone else for their own stupidity and hatefulness.  Snowflake city baby!!!!  Lol

Tucker and McCarthy's video is for the willfully gullible.  Hilarious 😂

3 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

No, you can't.

They can't be entrapped unless they actually commit the crime.

Actually entrapping and attempting to entrap are both illegal. The Fed did refuse to answer congress on the identities and circumstances around key individuals.  

• Haha 1

Just now, El Luchador said:

Actually entrapping and attempting to entrap are both illegal. The Fed did refuse to answer congress on the identities and circumstances around key individuals.  

No. That's wrong too.

The remedy for showing entrapment is that the charges are dismissed.

1 minute ago, El Luchador said:

Because it was illegal. 

No, that's wrong too.

Because showing entrapment is an absolute defense against the underlying charges the defendant faces.

Have you thought about using google before posting here?

Edited by Mike Parrish

Is entrapment a federal crime?

No, entrapment is not a federal crime. However, entrapment can be used as a defence against a federal crime. If someone is charged with a federal crime, the accused person can argue that they were entrapped by the government and therefore should not be convicted of the crime.

If you still disagree, I invite you to cite the federal statute that criminalizes entrapment.

7 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

Wait a minute.  Hold your horses.  Refusing to answer infers something?! Somebody and his inner circle are the kings of the 5th amendment.  Can't place him, but its on the tip of my tongue.  I'll get back to you.

1 minute ago, Mike Parrish said:

Cite the federal statute that criminalizes entrapment.

You know there are laws above that right? There are absolute limitations placed on the government.  I can't remember what that document is,  but some refer to it as the Supreme law of the land. 

1 minute ago, El Luchador said:

You know there are laws above that right? There are absolute limitations placed on the government.  I can't remember what that document is,  but some refer to it as the Supreme law of the land. 

You made a claim.

"Entrapment is illegal"

Cite the caselaw or cite the federal statute or cite the controlling authority.

You can't because you assert things from a position of profound ignorance.

Didn't you hear?  95% of BLM protests were peaceful between May 24th and August 22nd of 2020.  Peaceful protests were reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations, meanwhile, were limited to 220 locations — under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests.  Only 570 demonstration events were violent out of 10,600 demonstrations.

The disparate media coverage is why MAGAs believe BLM demonstrations were riots, vandalous, and violent.  In the rare non-peaceful protest, it was an instigator that created the hostility and violent contagion.

Sources

Spin me right round baby.  It is difficult and ambiguous and there is too much misinformation out there to summarize crimes in these peaceful protests.  We cannot calculate dollars (uh-hum billions$) were lost.  Most folks that died were not directly part of the protests but rather in the area surrounding where the protests were.

------------------------------------------

Get real.  How much effort is put into minimizing the impact of those demonstrations?

Meanwhile J6 was a 'deadly insurrection.'  The J6 'riot' is unlike the largely peaceful BLM demonstrations, which also BTW was for a good cause. Say it with me, J6 was a ...

Deadly insurrection
Deadly insurrection
Deadly insurrection
Deadly insurrection
Deadly insurrection

If you can't see this, I can't help you ignorant MAGA lovers, stupider than rocks these people are.

Fudging bubbles we live in.  Can't convince anyone how stupid they are.  Bubbles I say.

...and the sarcasm oozes from both ends

Edited by jross
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

You appear to be the end result of a generational program of vigorous inbreeding.

Entrapment is not specifically illegal under federal law, but it is considered a violation of due process.

The U.S. Supreme Court has established guidelines for determining when entrapment has occurred,

• Sorrells v. United States (1932) 
  • Sherman v. United States (1958)

Entrapment occurs when law enforcement officers induce or persuade a person to commit a crime that they were not predisposed to commit.

3 minutes ago, jross said:

Entrapment is not specifically illegal under federal law, but it is considered a violation of due process.

The U.S. Supreme Court has established guidelines for determining when entrapment has occurred,

• Sorrells v. United States (1932) 
  • Sherman v. United States (1958)

Entrapment occurs when law enforcement officers induce or persuade a person to commit a crime that they were not predisposed to commit.

That's right and the remedy for showing entrapment is that the charges are dismissed.