R12 4xers at NCAAs

fishbane

I will have a full list in my preview guide (available maybe as early as Sunday) - i have some extensive stats on the bloodround wins and losses.

Never has there been a 4x R12 finisher and as was noted earlier, Murin and Phillippi are 3x R12. 13 wrestlers all time have been R12 3x and never placed.

Of note, only one wrestler has ever been 4-0 in the bloodround since the tournament went to 8 places in 1979.

Zach Sanders …

• Fire 7

Jason Bryant hasn't worked here since 2008. 

7 minutes ago, Jason Bryant said:

I will have a full list in my preview guide (available maybe as early as Sunday) - i have some extensive stats on the bloodround wins and losses.

Never has there been a 4x R12 finisher and as was noted earlier, Murin and Phillippi are 3x R12. 13 wrestlers all time have been R12 3x and never placed.

Of note, only one wrestler has ever been 4-0 in the bloodround since the tournament went to 8 places in 1979.

Zach Sanders …

Great stat about Sanders 

Going into Friday night both Murin and Phillippi still have a shot at 4xer status.  Who wins?  Who looses?  History could be made.

Micky Phillippi RS-RS-R12-NQ/COVID-R12-R12-NQ/going for 4. Phillippi wrestes Sam Latonia (6) in the R12. 
Max Murin RS-R12-NQ/COVID-R12-R12-NQ/going for 4.  
Murin is in the R12 and wrestles Chance Lamer (22) in session 4.

2xers
Anthony Artalona R12-Inj./COVID-COVID/Ivy-R12-NQ.  He went 0-2 and finished a 2xR12
Josh Humphreys R12-NQ/COVID-Inj-R12-NQ./going for 3  He is in the semifinals and has a guaranteed top 6 finish.  Career 2xR12.
Jared Franek RS-NQ/COVID-R12-R12-NQ/going for 3.  He is in the R12 and wrestles  Vinny Zerban (32) tonight. 
Zach Elam R12-RS-R16-R12-NQ/going for 3.  He is in the R12 and wrestles Colton McKiernan (12). 

• Fire 1

4xer

Micky Phillippi RS-RS-R12-NQ/COVID-R12-R12-R12. Lost to Sam Latonia (6) in the R12.  1st ever.

3xers
Max Murin RS-R12-NQ/COVID-R12-R12-Top 6.  Wrestles Kyle Parco in the cons Semis today.

2xers
Anthony Artalona R12-Inj./COVID-COVID/Ivy-R12-NQ.  He went 0-2 and finished a 2xR12
Josh Humphreys R12-NQ/COVID-Inj-R12-Top6.  He wrestles Ed Scott in the consi semis today.
Jared Franek RS-NQ/COVID-R12-R12-Top 6.  He is in the consi semis today and will face Peyton Robb. 
Zach Elam R12-RS-R16-R12-Stop 6.  He is in the consi-semis today against Cohlton Schultz. 

• Fire 1