Another US resident supposedly popped for anti-doping violation

bnwtwg

6 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Oh man...sounds amazing!  I am actually on week 3 of Keto to help get rid of these lbs...and actually could probably eat those sausage cheeseburgers...and then throw some chili on it....HEAD...EXPLODE...LOL

Ron's is the kind of place that no matter what time of the day you walk into any of their local establishments you will see at least one pair of 5X overalls...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LJB said:

Ron's is the kind of place that no matter what time of the day you walk into any of their local establishments you will see at least one pair of 5X overalls...

LOL!  Sounds like my kind of place!

If you are ever in Old Towne Scottsdale check out a place called Burger Therapy...place is amazing...they have like 75 different types of burgers which range in size from small to large...the smalls are hard to finish, and thus I can only imagine how big the larges are...must be like 1lb burgers or something plus all the obsessive amounts of toppings they put on it.  And their schtick is they are rude as hell to you...very entertaining.  The spicey siracha and peanut butter and jelly burger is amazing!  So is the jalapeno mac n cheese burger.

1 minute ago, Bigbrog said:

LOL!  Sounds like my kind of place!

If you are ever in Old Towne Scottsdale check out a place called Burger Therapy...place is amazing...they have like 75 different types of burgers which range in size from small to large...the smalls are hard to finish, and thus I can only imagine how big the larges are...must be like 1lb burgers or something plus all the obsessive amounts of toppings they put on it.  And their schtick is they are rude as hell to you...very entertaining.  The spicey siracha and peanut butter and jelly burger is amazing!  So is the jalapeno mac n cheese burger.

i don't get to arizona much, but, if i am on the lam one day passing through i will pull my hat down real low and stop in...

• Haha 1

First-dependence and addiction are not the same thing. An addiction causes an actual physiological reaction upon withdrawal. Can be as major as sweats and trembles and shakes you see with crackheads, can be as minor as a headache because you didn’t have any coffee today. 

Im a dipper and a nightly pot smoker. (I also spend very little time sitting in front of the TV on the sofa). Two points want to make here relating to this.  As a LEGAL pot smoker, I still have a job that has policies. One of those policies is ‘random’ drug tests. We know when the pull is going to happen, we just don’t know who’s going to get pulled. So every three months, I make a decision to go three weeks without any pot. I make that decision because I know there could be consequences should I fail a test. 

During those three weeks I feel no physical effects, other than the lack of pain relief. I WANT to have a smoke, but there’s no physical pull to do so.   I go a day without dipping and I’m shaking, headache, etc (yes I know I need to stop @Jason Bryant)

Dependence is an emotional attachment, that requires a decision. Addiction is a neurological connection, and requires intervention.