When your position has no merit

El Luchador

8 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

So, this Kirk guy did confirm that he is Pro-Choice.

If he's telling the truth - then maybe he's not that bad?

BTW - Who's the creepy face in the lower left with the snarky gestures who looks like he smoked way, way too much weed?

He's a result of the great and all knowing Google.  We discussed Charlie Kirk so Google laid this gem on me.

16 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

There are a number of popular right wing provocateurs.  Ben Shapiro, Alex Jones, Nick Fuentes come to mind.  Who are their left wing counterparts?

"righ wing provocateurs" is a new one I haven't heard. 

Anyway, I thought you didn't know who he was??  But you have a label for him?  And you are basing your opinion of him on a Wiki page??  

I challenge you and your buddy Mikey to sit and actually LISTEN to what he has to say and then tell me his is just a "right wing provocateurs"...whatever that means.  

14 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Anyway, I thought you didn't know who he was??  But you have a label for him?  And you are basing your opinion of him on a Wiki page??  

I challenge you and your buddy Mikey to sit and actually LISTEN to what he has to say and then tell me his is just a "right wing provocateurs"...whatever that means.  

Carefully read my post.  I do not mention Charlie Kirk.

15 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

I'll explain this to you the way I would explain colors to a blind pigeon.

For people who are not you, there exists the ability to form new phrases that arise chiefly from the moment during which one is reading and analyzing new information.

Now hold on, I know this seems fantastical, but it's true.
People other than you can ... wait for it ... come up with phrases that are not just canned repetition of whatever word salad Tucker barfed up that evening.

I know, I know, this is hard for you to accept, but I tell you, it's true.

Further, people other than you can also learn from past experience.
Yes, I know, weird for you.

They evaluate new information based on the source of that information's long term trustworthiness.
Right, I know it's hard for you to swallow.

I'll let you digest some of these startling, to you, new pieces of information.
I hope this doesn't cause you tossing and turning during your next nap time.

16 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Carefully read my post.  I do not mention Charlie Kirk.

So you say what you said on a thread talking about Charlie Kirk...but you weren't talking about Charlie Kirk??  Got it!  🙄  So I assume you have actually listened to those other folks you mentioned, besides 30 second sound clips??  I have listened to Ben Shapiro and he is super intelligent and uses nothing but logic, facts, and data...hard to argue anything he says...I mean people try and he shreds them apart.  But I also will say, most of the people who argue with him are coming from a place of emotion and feelings rather than then the logic, facts, and data side of things...and he sometimes doesn't take emotion and feelings into account on things when he should.

By the way Alex Jones is a whackadoodle! 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

So you say what you said on a thread talking about Charlie Kirk...but you weren't talking about Charlie Kirk??  Got it!  🙄  So I assume you have actually listened to those other folks you mentioned, besides 30 second sound clips??  I have listened to Ben Shapiro and he is super intelligent and uses nothing but logic, facts, and data...hard to argue anything he says...I mean people try and he shreds them apart.  But I also will say, most of the people who argue with him are coming from a place of emotion and feelings rather than then the logic, facts, and data side of things...and he sometimes doesn't take emotion and feelings into account on things when he should.

No, you don't have it. I explicitly mentioned 3 people for a reason.   I am familiar with them.  I explicitly left Kirk off the list because I am unfamiliar with him.   You have put a lot of egg on your face lately.

• Fire 1

15 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

Look up to Plasmodium's post and mine about 2 hours ago.

I quoted him, not you.

image.thumb.png.6fae689246ee4c4014c9897e91b81006.png

Perhaps I just don't read as well as you Mike.   But it looks to me that you quoted me.   Perhaps you mistakenly quoted me and thought you were quoting Plasi. 

mspart

2 hours ago, mspart said:

image.thumb.png.6fae689246ee4c4014c9897e91b81006.png

Perhaps I just don't read as well as you Mike.   But it looks to me that you quoted me.   Perhaps you mistakenly quoted me and thought you were quoting Plasi. 

mspart

You're correct. My bad.
I originally responded to Plasmodium and then you asked another question and I responded to explain why I had mentioned Charlie Kirk in the first place (to answer his question).

3 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Common ground!
Finally!

In all seriousness, if any of you filthy animals find yourself at the USOpen or Final X, drop me a line and we can have a few beers together.

Nothing written in this forum is ever as interesting or fulfilling as having a face to face conversation.

We certainly have more in common than we have differences.

• Fire 2

22 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

In all seriousness, if any of you filthy animals find yourself at the USOpen or Final X, drop me a line and we can have a few beers together.

Nothing written in this forum is ever as interesting or fulfilling as having a face to face conversation.

We certainly have more in common than we have differences.

That would be a fun meeting!  I may be going to the US Open.  And I agree...we all probably have a heck of a lot more in common then differences.  

On 3/17/2023 at 12:54 PM, Mike Parrish said:

All this conversation would be is a one-sided interview about your daughter's journey and how you helped nurture it... with me buying you a lot of drinks in honor of Auda abu Tayi and calling you an Uber to the hotel.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jross said:

All this conversation would be is a one-sided interview about your daughter's journey and how you helped nurture it... with me buying you a lot of drinks in honor of Auda abu Tayi and calling you an Uber to the hotel.

Mystery solved!

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, jross said:

I intend to stay at the venue, so no Uber will be necessary.

We can work out a series of simple hand signals in advance whereby you can signal my over-loquaciousness.