3 million dollar wire transfers

El Luchador

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/house-chairman-questions-13-million-payments-hunter-biden-relatives-rcna75369

They are alleged to have been paid after the associate, Rob Walker, was wired $3 million in March 2017 from a Chinese energy company affiliated with another company that Biden had been doing business with. The recipients of the $1.3 million in payments were Biden, his uncle James Biden and Hallie Biden, the widow of Hunter's brother Beau Biden, Comer said.

mspart

• Fire 1

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/16/politics/house-gop-memo-biden-family/index.html

House Oversight Republicans said in a new memo issued Thursday that members of President Joe Biden’s family received just over $1 million indirectly from a Chinese company – the committee’s latest disclosure in its investigation into the Biden family’s business dealings.

The memo, which representatives for the White House and Hunter Biden’s legal team quickly dismissed, does not provide any evidence tying the payments directly to President Joe Biden, which Republicans have said is the purpose of their investigation.

The memo names Hallie Biden, the widow of the president’s son Beau Biden, as a previously unknown recipient of payments from Biden family associate John Robinson Walker, who wired members of Biden’s family money after receiving $3 million a China-based company. Hallie Biden and Hunter Biden, the president’s younger son, were romantically involved for a period after Beau Biden’s death. The House Oversight Committee quietly subpoenaed Bank of America for the financial records of three of Hunter Biden’s associates, including Walker, on February 27, which is how it obtained these records.

mspart

1 minute ago, Plasmodium said:

Interesting.  A private citizen doing business in China.  They should check his tax returns.  Start here.

i must admit...

you consistently have the absolute most adorable posts on this forum...

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

For me - This is where objectivity makes life easy.  I understand he is being investigated.  That is a fact.  I accept it  and I don’t particularly care about that.  If he gets subpoenas, for the good of everyone I hope he cooperates rather than try to run a clock out.  I haven’t seen that work recently and the public squabbling is a major source of division.

17 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

For me - This is where objectivity makes life easy.  I understand he is being investigated.  That is a fact.  I accept it  and I don’t particularly care about that.  If he gets subpoenas, for the good of everyone I hope he cooperates rather than try to run a clock out.  I haven’t seen that work recently and the public squabbling is a major source of division.

Wow...the stark contrast of your "objectivity" towards Biden and his kin compared to Trump and his is blinding...but not unexpected.  

On 3/18/2023 at 9:43 AM, Plasmodium said:

I have never complained about Trump being investigated.

I  think this statement is objectively true.   I don't know Plasi personally, but from what I have seen from his posts, this rings true.

mspart

6 hours ago, RYou said:

I have always found it curious that HB rents the Big Guy's vaca home on the beach in Delaware from his father for $50,000 a month.

I must have missed something.  I didn't see this income on his tax return.  Can you point it for me?

2 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

I must have missed something.  I didn't see this income on his tax return.  Can you point it for me?

It's information from a permit application. He listed his address as being his parents house in Delaware and his rent as being 50k/ mo. 

• Fire 1

44 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

The truth is Hunter claimed to rent the house for 50k/ mo. It's not complicated. 

The internet says a lot of things.  Some true.  Some false.  My money is on this a bullshit story.  Jordan won't be looking the other way on this one, so time will tell.

3 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

The internet says a lot of things.  Some true.  Some false.  My money is on this a bullshit story.  Jordan won't be looking the other way on this one, so time will tell.

I've see the hand written permit application.  It is on file,  and well documented. He also claimed to own the house.