Session IV, Friday PM discussion

CraigOR

Man, if it weren't for Lee, this would have been a great session for Iowa.  Weird thing to write.  For those that couldn't see, what was the score of Lee-Ramos at time of the fall?
Can see it here. Lee was up 7-5 (plus riding time locked) and just relaxed at a bad time with 0:25 left and Ramos hit a really nice move. If Lee held off the pin for one more second it would have been an 11-8 win for Ramos.

Just now, Crotalus said:

Can see it here. Lee was up 7-5 (plus riding time locked) and just relaxed at a bad time with 0:25 left and Ramos hit a really nice move. If Lee held off the pin for one more second it would have been an 11-8 win for Ramos.

WTF it's already on Youtube... on the History Channel?? 😭

• Haha 2

WTF it's already on Youtube... on the History Channel??
Not sure what that is but don't think it's really the history Channel. But they've been posting a lot of matches for some reason. Came up in my recommendations, and I'm not mad about it.

Just now, Crotalus said:
4 minutes ago, CHROMEBIRD said:
WTF it's already on Youtube... on the History Channel?? emoji24.png

Not sure what that is but don't think it's really the history Channel. But they've been posting a lot of matches for some reason. Came up in my recommendations, and I'm not mad about it.

Yeah I clicked on it and saw lol

6 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Andonian/Scott on mat 1. Someone is going flying and a good chance the other does as well

Feels like these guys have wrestled 100 times in their career and it always gets ugly for Scott. Until the NCAA tournament, when Scott decides to stick him.