Trump's getting arrested on March 21

Mike Parrish

Well, that's going to be fun.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 6334915208

@realDonaldTrump
·
3h

OUR NATION IS NOW THIRD WORLD & DYING. THE AMERICAN DREAM IS DEAD! THE RADICAL LEFT ANARCHISTS HAVE STOLLEN OUR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, AND WITH IT, THE HEART OF OUR OUR COUNTRY. AMERICAN PATRIOTS ARE BEING ARRESTED & HELD IN CAPTIVITY LIKE ANIMALS, WHILE CRIMINALS & LEFTIST THUGS ARE ALLOWED TO ROAM THE STREETS, KILLING & BURNING WITH NO RETRIBUTION. MILLIONS ARE FLOODING THROUGH OUR OPEN BOARDERS, MANY FROM PRISONS & MENTAL INSTITUTIONS. CRIME & INFLATION ARE DESTROYING OUR VERY WAY OF LIFE...
Mar 18, 2023, 3:55 AM
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 9949982181
@realDonaldTrump
·
2h

Page 2: NOW ILLEGAL LEAKS FROM A CORRUPT & HIGHLY POLITICAL MANHATTAN DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE, WHICH HAS ALLOWED NEW RECORDS TO BE SET IN VIOLENT CRIME & WHOSE LEADER IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS, INDICATE THAT, WITH NO CRIME BEING ABLE TO BE PROVEN, & BASED ON AN OLD & FULLY DEBUNKED (BY NUMEROUS OTHER PROSECUTORS!) FAIRYTALE, THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE & FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!
Mar 18, 2023, 4:26 AM
  • Fire 1

😂  Right before I logged on this morning...I said to myself..."I bet Mikey and Plas are creaming in their shorts right now because of the possibility of Trump getting arrested!"  And I was right!

I figured the idiot would have gotten arrested for something else other than the old hush money crap.

3 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

😂  Right before I logged on this morning...I said to myself..."I bet Mikey and Plas are creaming in their shorts right now because of the possibility of Trump getting arrested!"  And I was right!

I figured the idiot would have gotten arrested for something else other than the old hush money crap.

Your imagination is rich but your vocabulary fails the challenge.

The more I think about it, the more I think this guy is losing his marbles.  He is organizing a human shield.  LOL   They aren't going to send a squad of cops in to cuff him, arrest him and jet him to straight to Riker's.  If they do have an arrest warrant, they would just negotiate an appoint for him to show up in Manhattan.

Even if the NYC DA goes loco and arrests Trump, its highly probable the charge gets tossed on multiple grounds upon first appeal in front of a judge; even a NYC judge.

The charge is based solely on testimony from Michael Cohen, Trumps former attorney.  Cohen's defense attorney, with a confidentiality release signed by Cohen in hand,  testified in front of the grand jury and totally blew out Cohen's testimony.

2 hours ago, RYou said:

Even if the NYC DA goes loco and arrests Trump, its highly probable the charge gets tossed on multiple grounds upon first appeal in front of a judge; even a NYC judge.

The charge is based solely on testimony from Michael Cohen, Trumps former attorney.  Cohen's defense attorney, with a confidentiality release signed by Cohen in hand,  testified in front of the grand jury and totally blew out Cohen's testimony.

Where have you seen the charge(s)?

Edited by Plasmodium
  • Fire 1

The FEC already investigated and found nothing that could be prosecuted.   They are the watchdog for campaign cash violations.   So then why is the DA trying again?   Is he better than the FEC?    This case hinges on payments to Stormy Daniels.  FEC investigated it and found nothing to prosecute over.  

This is most likely the basis for RYou's post a little earlier that has everyone jumpy since. 

mspart

i am sure all they is just the tiniest little bit more time until they find the thing that sticks...

clearly they should be forwarded that opportunity for as long as (insert your best guess hear) will take...

Throw Reaction GIF

to be fair...

i felt like that was the way it went down, but...

all this fake shit you guys worry so much about mostly goes over my head...

but...

(i may have checked out kinda early today)

• Fire 1

On 3/20/2023 at 11:46 AM, Plasmodium said:

The more I think about it, the more I think this guy is losing his marbles.  He is organizing a human shield.  LOL   They aren't going to send a squad of cops in to cuff him, arrest him and jet him to straight to Riker's.  If they do have an arrest warrant, they would just negotiate an appoint for him to show up in Manhattan.

• Haha 1