Something the NCAA championships don't need tonight

SocraTease

26 minutes ago, peanut said:

Trump has a long history of being interested in wrestling, IIRC. Does he also promote himself when he engages with wrestling? I'm sure he does, to varying degrees. But it's what politicians do. I think Trump must have a genuine interest in wrestling because it would have been easy for him to ignore it, like nearly all politicians do.

I was disappointed he didn't do more on the Title IX front to help wrestling/men's sports.

34 minutes ago, Fletcher said:

If Trump wrestled, there would be evidence. There would be a newspaper article that mentioned his name, a yearbook team photo, a former teammate saying he was on the team, something..... Everyone who's ever wrestled has a photo of themselves in a singlet - where's Trump's?

Until someone can show proof he was on a wrestling team, I'm not buying it.

All that is right with his college transcripts.

• Haha 6

19 hours ago, billyhoyle said:

If we are talking the HS state tournament in Oklahoma, sure, you'd be right.  But most attending NCAAs went to the colleges that are competing or some other college.  If you look at the voting patterns/demographics of college graduates, most are liberal and less religious than the population as a whole. 

In terms of hard working, the tickets aren't cheap, so I think you are correct about that.

thanks for acknowledging the indoctrination complex

are you guys still arguing about whether or not there is going o be a spectacle at NCAAs still?

or...

just back to the same old tired nonsense they want you to whine and mewl about?

i will take my answer off air...

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Plasmodium said:

No, I read it.

But most attending NCAAs went to the colleges that are competing or some other college.  If you look at the voting patterns/demographics of college graduates, most are liberal and less religious than the population as a whole.

4 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

i think its funny that i didn't know this..and am considered a trumper.. but you did... and BELIEVE what he is saying...

LOL

Ummm... no. I know better than to believe a politician on social media. Any politician. Especially those that are being investigated for criminal activity.