Session VI, Saturday PM Finals discussion

CHROMEBIRD

1 minute ago, MadMardigain said:

Win positions.  Win matches.  Dude takes the match one spot at a time. 

And next level self critiques. “What I just did right there won’t get it done on the international stage.”

Always loved that mindset and he’s made comments like that a few times. He has a good hunger and outlook. Really hope we get to see the elusive Olympic gold medal around his neck one day. 

• Fire 1

Well everyone, I generally don’t post much and come here often after the college season ends. I wish all of you and your families health and happiness over the next 8 months and I’ll see you back in November. It’s always a pleasure to interact with everyone here. 

• Fire 8

8 minutes ago, goheels1812 said:

And next level self critiques. “What I just did right there won’t get it done on the international stage.”

Always loved that mindset and he’s made comments like that a few times. He has a good hunger and outlook. Really hope we get to see the elusive Olympic gold medal around his neck one day. 

He keeps saying it but sometimes it feels like proactive criticism avoidance because it keeps happening.. but.. wrestling is hard

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Formally140 said:

He keeps saying it but sometimes it feels like proactive criticism avoidance because it keeps happening.. but.. wrestling is hard

This is a really good point. I didn’t really think about it that way. We need someone to write a 10,000 page book about the psychology of wrestling. It has to be one of the most unique things in the world with all the levels of wrestling and things that go into greatness. 

• Fire 1

16 minutes ago, goheels1812 said:

Second time he’s said something like that after a Sasso match