Lee is definitely behind Zain now; perhaps even behind Nickal

Jimmy Cinnabon

I think to head to head Zain just comes out on top.  Both 3x champs, 2x Hodge but Zain finished with 3 undefeated seasons, had fewer losses and was never bonused.  Anyone disagree?

Zain Retherford

128-4, finished career with 3 consecutive undefeated seasons, 95 match win streak. (5-1-1-1)  3x champ, 2x Hodge.  Never gave up bonus points, never was pinned.

Spencer Lee

98-6, finished career with 1 (full) undefeated season, 47 match win streak (1-1-1-6) 3x champ, 2x Hodge.  Pinned twice (Piccinni and Ramos)

Is Spencer even behind Bo Nickal?  I'd say there's a strong argument Bo had a better career.  More wins, fewer losses, better placement and was never bonused. Only knock is Bo *only* won one Hodge.

Bo Nickal

120-3, finished career with 2 consecutive undefeated seasons, 67 match win streak (2-1-1-1) 3x champ, 1x Hodge.  Never gave up bonus.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

I think to head to head Zain just comes out on top.  Both 3x champs, 2x Hodge but Zain finished with 3 undefeated seasons, had fewer losses and was never bonused.  Anyone disagree?

Zain Retherford

128-4, finished career with 3 consecutive undefeated seasons, 95 match win streak. (5-1-1-1)  3x champ, 2x Hodge.  Never gave up bonus points, never was pinned.

Spencer Lee

98-6, finished career with 1 (full) undefeated season, 47 match win streak (1-1-1-6) 3x champ, 2x Hodge.  Pinned twice (Piccinni and Ramos)

Is Spencer even behind Bo Nickal?  I'd say there's a strong argument Bo had a better career.  More wins, fewer losses, better placement and was never bonused. Only knock is Bo *only* won one Hodge.

Bo Nickal

120-3, finished career with 2 consecutive undefeated seasons, 67 match win streak (2-1-1-1) 3x champ, 1x Hodge.  Never gave up bonus.

He’s behind Nolf too Nolf only lost 2 matches his entire career , both as freshman to a 2x champ who he also beat 2-1-1-1 with similar bonus rates , wrestled more way matches and got pushed way less 

Edited by Antitroll2828

Just now, VakAttack said:

I promise, you don't have to treat the Trolling Pastry as a serious individual.

Call me a troll, but I bet you agree with me on the ranking of Zain over Lee.  Frankly, even the biggest homer can't look at their stats objectively head to head and say Lee's are better.

Just now, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Call me a troll, but I bet you agree with me on the ranking of Zain over Lee.  Frankly, even the biggest homer can't look at their stats objectively head to head and say Lee's are better.

You called him the GOAT yesterday, fool.  After the loss.  Just let it go for a day and enjoy the finals, then you can turn the shtick back on for tomorrow.

• Fire 1

Just now, VakAttack said:

You called him the GOAT yesterday, fool.  After the loss.  Just let it go for a day and enjoy the finals, then you can turn the shtick back on for tomorrow.

I think he is the GOAT, of Iowa.  But for NCAA purposes Zain had the better career. 

Now maybe if Lee goes onto to make an Olympic team we can say overall he had the better career...

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

I think he is the GOAT, of Iowa.  But for NCAA purposes Zain had the better career. 

Now maybe if Lee goes onto to make an Olympic team we can say overall he had the better career...

21 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Lee is still the GOAT

🎶Picture him trollin'.....and hatin'....🎶

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

That's why I think this is silly. "Do you argue with the statistics." No, of course not. But there's a lot more to it. There's some context.

Lincoln Mcllravy was 20 years old, lost a close match to Marienetti as a true Jr(I believe). And he was at 150. So if Lee had won, he just automatically moves past Mcllravy? Now that he lost a little bit of a fluke match, he's behind him?

Alright...then I'll take Mcllravy's 1,1,2,1 and 3 losses and put them up against Zain or just about any non-4X Champ.

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

If you read my post and your only response is that I'm a troll, yet you can't state why you actually disagree with Zain > Lee then consider why you bothered to reply to my post at all.

You actually make a good point...but I think I can answer...because what IS the point? You're either a troll or you've got multiple personality disorder. 

Weren't you talking about how Iowa could/would win the NCAAs this year? 

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Seriously Jimmy.  Can we get a break from your threads for a solid week?

I Don't Agree With What I Posted