2023 Transfer Portal

8 hours ago, RandolphTJones said:

Need Minnow to come clean on who he is on this forum. Come out come out Minnow. 

9 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Dude is a clown.

7 hours ago, ionel said:

Well ... from a wrestling perspective statistics (a few graphs & tables on this) would show that he knows next to nothing (you could flip a coin and be more accurate) ... which would lead one to think of @Wrestleknownothing ... 🤔... plus we know Wkn is a small fish living in a big pond up there so ...  🙄 

Say it ain't so know.    😲

Coming from someone who knew mineo and his brother when we were younger and wrestled him back in the day Me and my friends find it hilarious how angry and how much hate Mineo generates here , on twitter and Hawkeye report . He’s not the brain like @Husker_Du but he does know wrestling and what his brother is doing in coaching right now is unreal  , sure he clowns himself by trying to break news like he’s Adam  schefter but idk if it’s enough to have 100s of wrestling people straight up hate him lol

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Coming from someone who knew mineo and his brother when we were younger and wrestled him back in the day Me and my friends find it hilarious how angry and how much hate Mineo generates here , on twitter and Hawkeye report . He’s not the brain like @Husker_Du but he does know wrestling and what his brother is doing in coaching right now is unreal  , sure he clowns himself by trying to break news like he’s Adam  schefter but idk if it’s enough to have 100s of wrestling people straight up hate him lol

Lol okay you’re definitely Mineo 😂😂😂😂

7 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Well first of all pretty sure no one has hated on his brother…

I agree some of the hate toward him is a bit much, and it’s honestly pretty impressive the following that he’s built and he has put in a lot of work to get it, despite not getting paid to do it.

The main things that would reduce the criticism IMO are not deleting things he gets wrong, and not trying to break commitment news before the kid does.

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

Well first of all pretty sure no one has hated on his brother…

I agree some of the hate toward him is a bit much, and it’s honestly pretty impressive the following that he’s built and he has put in a lot of work to get it, despite not getting paid to do it.

The main things that would reduce the criticism IMO are not deleting things he gets wrong, and not trying to break commitment news before the kid does.

To be fair ever since he started being called Minnow and was called out for being Mr Operation Deleter it seems he has reduced how much he has been deleting and let it turn into arguing instead (to be more accurate he is simply more defensive and people argue with him for it). 

When that happened he started blocking people more.  He also did post something regarding this recently and swore he was going to be more open and free about it.

At the end of the day, he is doing more for generating wrestling discussion than anyone on here save for The Brain and maybe JB than anybody else on these forums - both here and elsewhere.

The way I see it is the problem media gents have is that he isn't following their rules for 'reporting' and the problem us non-media gents have is that we are jealous (in our own ways).

I just think he is a sissy.  Say something and stick to it.  Don't delete or block because someone can debate circles around you.

Those are my thirteen cents.

6 hours ago, Indiana-Hawk-Wrestling-Fan said:

Lol okay you’re definitely Mineo 😂😂😂😂

Antitroll has been very vocal about who he is(n't).  There are several people on here I wrestled with or coached or even in one case was coached by... The wrestling world isn't that big once you start knowing people.

6 hours ago, Indiana-Hawk-Wrestling-Fan said:

Back to transfer portal talk, do you guys think if Matt Storniolo transfers to Oklahoma Davidson follows ? 

Heinselman is there at HWT and Hensen at 133.  I doubt it.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

To be fair ever since he started being called Minnow and was called out for being Mr Operation Deleter it seems he has reduced how much he has been deleting and let it turn into arguing instead (to be more accurate he is simply more defensive and people argue with him for it). 

When that happened he started blocking people more.  He also did post something regarding this recently and swore he was going to be more open and free about it.

At the end of the day, he is doing more for generating wrestling discussion than anyone on here save for The Brain and maybe JB than anybody else on these forums - both here and elsewhere.

The way I see it is the problem media gents have is that he isn't following their rules for 'reporting' and the problem us non-media gents have is that we are jealous (in our own ways).

I just think he is a sissy.  Say something and stick to it.  Don't delete or block because someone can debate circles around you.

Those are my thirteen cents.

Antitroll has been very vocal about who he is(n't).  There are several people on here I wrestled with or coached or even in one case was coached by... The wrestling world isn't that big once you start knowing people.

Heinselman is there at HWT and Hensen at 133.  I doubt it.

Minnow is still definitely blocking anyone that poses a view counter to what he has a lot of the time. My buddy just got his post deleted and got blocked because he called Minnow out on some crap when he was going in on high school kids and being divisive. Hopefully he continues to improve and get thicker skin. The Wrestling Room has the ability to be a great thing for the wrestling community and it about 80% of the way there. Pat just needs to figure out if he is a member of wrestling media or if he is a guy that wants to troll.

2 hours ago, Indiana-Hawk-Wrestling-Fan said:

Did any watch Willies recent Frost Word episode and his transfer portal rumors ? 

Please share?

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Lots of rumors floating around today about Koll and Oklahoma ..... Another 133 hitting the portal...  guys heading out of oklahoma... Buchanan heading out of OK?  We are almost to the half point of portal transfer period... should start seeing some signings soon me thinks. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

25 minutes ago, poorwrestler said:

Aaron Nagao is in the portal and that is an absolutely monumental disaster for Minnesota. Per Minnow, anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since Nagao is from California I have to wonder if Arizona State is trying to get him on the phone right now to replace McGee at 133.

Edited by Thumper

Just now, Gus said:

All these guys graduated with their undergrad degrees....

Yeah and? 

They have (had) a solid team last year with many guys returning. Why not try to run it back. This was never the norm for Northwestern wrestlers in the past, especially all top 3 guys leaving at once.