2023 Transfer Portal

11 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Bentley and Milner's proof wasn't enough?  By the way we aren't dealing with the US Justice System.... it's the NCAA.... and at this point I am not sure which is worse. You are free to think that the NCAA cares about tampering in wrestling. 

This makes more sense than the NCAA rules.

crabs-diagram.gif

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Bentley and Milner's proof wasn't enough?  By the way we aren't dealing with the US Justice System.... it's the NCAA.... and at this point I am not sure which is worse. You are free to think that the NCAA cares about tampering in wrestling. 

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhush.

Also, I am ignorant as to the actual proof shown by App State.  Educate me?

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Very true.
I think he'd be a good fit at Cornell. Some weights would have to be shifted around of course but he would just make the possible #2 team entering next season even stronger. 

Or he could go to the #1 team, with Kennedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, RandolphTJones said:

Penn St? 

I believe that he graduated and is looking for a grad school. Come to Brookings Chris! Coach Hahn can develop guys with the best in the country. Brand new training facility that is top 5 in the country.

46 minutes ago, Indiana-Hawk-Wrestling-Fan said:

Hope Cannon doesn’t go to PennSt, but he does have some ties at Rutgers too 👀

He also has ties to Michigan.

Micic, former Northwestern kid went there.  Kennedy also trained at CKWC after going there in collegr, too.

4 hours ago, Gus said:

Chris Cannon in the portal

As a PAC 12 guy I'd say Arizona State, Cal Poly and Stanford could all use an addition at 133 lbs for next season.  Since he's been at Northwestern maybe Stanford or Cal Poly would be a good fit.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

He also has ties to Michigan.

Micic, former Northwestern kid went there.  Kennedy also trained at CKWC after going there in collegr, too.

Wouldn't make much sense with Raugusin there though...

58 minutes ago, NearFall said:

As a PAC 12 guy I'd say Arizona State, Cal Poly and Stanford could all use an addition at 133 lbs for next season.  Since he's been at Northwestern maybe Stanford or Cal Poly would be a good fit.

ASU makes sense as they're losing their best Wrestler...a 133(Arguably). 

McGee was a stud. Just SUCH a loaded weight class this year. 

It'd be fun to see ASU put it all together. They just seem to have some bad luck or something(though I do realize they had back to back team trophies prior to this year). But with Teemer coming back, Schultz, Parco, Teemer could make for 4 potential contenders. Vazquez and Figeruora could both be AAs.

I have no clue what to expect from Valencia, but he could certainly take a big jump this year. They're not going to challenge PSU or anything....

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Gus said:

Wouldn't make much sense with Raugusin there though...

He is smaller than DeAuggie and both were at 125 when they started their careers.

Let him go 125 and bring home (to Michigan) some high placing hardware.

3 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

ASU makes sense as they're losing their best Wrestler...a 133(Arguably). 

McGee was a stud. Just SUCH a loaded weight class this year. 

It'd be fun to see ASU put it all together. They just seem to have some bad luck or something(though I do realize they had back to back team trophies prior to this year). But with Teemer coming back, Schultz, Parco, Teemer could make for 4 potential contenders. Vazquez and Figeruora could both be AAs.

I have no clue what to expect from Valencia, but he could certainly take a big jump this year. They're not going to challenge PSU or anything....

Cael Valencia looks like he is still carrying a good amount of baby fat.  It makes me think he might be better suited for 165.

My International styles inner-fiend has me wishing he would fill out to at least 184 so we could see him go 86 KG for Mexico, since Middle Valencia (Zahid) seems okay being a JV guy the next couple of years.

• Fire 1

40 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Cael Valencia looks like he is still carrying a good amount of baby fat.  It makes me think he might be better suited for 165.

My International styles inner-fiend has me wishing he would fill out to at least 184 so we could see him go 86 KG for Mexico, since Middle Valencia (Zahid) seems okay being a JV guy the next couple of years.

I just watched a couple of his matches from this year. It's hard to tell from just a handful, but it kinda looked like he was going through the motions out there. 

Vs Stanford, he hits that incredible drag to a double and finishes, but the first period he's just kinda hanging.

He certainly looked like he could turn it up a could of notches and make a big jump, but that may be a bit colored from how I remember him in HS. 

• Fire 1

Just now, MPhillips said:

Damn! And Bouzakis is leaving too...:classic_dry:

I heard Minnow said that it is a package deal.

Bouzakis and Decatur to Iowa for Ybarra and Spencer's two left knees.