Where will AJ and Anthony Ferrari end up?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

don't pretend like you aren't ecstatic about getting the Ferraris

this is honestly the only way Iowa becomes the favorite for next year (and beyond)

For real, dude creamed himself when he read that. 

I'll say this about Anthony Ferrari, dude shoots a lot for sure. He's a shooter. 

Just now, Fudge Tunnel said:

What are the chances of Anthony actually seeing a mat in college?

Not high.

1 minute ago, AOCStallsLikeAMug said:

For real, dude creamed himself when he read that. 

I'll say this about Anthony Ferrari, dude shoots a lot for sure. He's a shooter. 

You're more than able to check my posting history on this subject on HR.  I was pro going after Angelo, anti the other two.  Still am.

• Fire 2

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

Not high.

You're more than able to check my posting history on this subject on HR.  I was pro going after Angelo, anti the other two.  Still am.

Ok, I will check back on this next year to see if you're actively protesting Anthony and AJ being on the team when they are racking up the bonus points.  Something tells me you'll learn to be OK with them on the roster.

Can someone remind me on the situation across all the brothers?  Well, I got the situation on the older one that crosses double yellow lines when unable to see oncoming traffic.  

Age, year in school, accolades, ugly headlines on the other two?  

Edited by Dark Energy

18 minutes ago, Dark Energy said:

Can someone remind me on the situation across all the brothers?  Well, I got the situation on the older one that crosses double yellow lines when unable to see oncoming traffic.  

How much time you got?

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Dark Energy said:

Nothing I know of bad on Angelo (the youngest brother).  AJ has a pending rape charge, plus some misogynistic accusations from the ladies of Oklahlma State, and some careless firearm habits on social media. Anthony's stuff (the only one committed so far) is all rumor, but the rumors were about shooting at a teammates house. Again, no official documentation on that one, I don't think. 

5 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Nothing I know of bad on Angelo (the youngest brother).  AJ has a pending rape charge, plus some misogynistic accusations from the ladies of Oklahlma State, and some careless firearm habits on social media. Anthony's stuff (the only one committed so far) is all rumor, but the rumors were about shooting at a teammates house. Again, no official documentation on that one, I don't think. 

Anthony is facing assault and battery charges. 

1 minute ago, buckshot said:

Anthony is facing assault and battery charges. 

I have a hard time believing the shooting rumors with these charges. AJ is more of a worry, IMO.

"Two misdemeanor assault and battery charges have been filed against former Stillwater High School wrestler and former Oklahoma State signee Anthony Ferrari, the younger brother of AJ Ferrari."

https://www.stwnewspress.com/news/assault-and-battery-charges-filed-against-anthony-ferrari-younger-brother-of-aj-ferrari/article_7f789638-226e-11ed-8af5-d775f7d88b4e.html

Again, can you imagine what the conversations between the wrestling coaches and the athletic director would be like?

Can you imagine what the athletic director would say to the university president?

What does it do to your school's ability to convince young women to register for the upcoming school year.
What's the liability if one of the Ferraris commits another sexual assault?

This is not going to be something that is just going to be swept under the rug.

• Fire 3

Ok.  

AJ is the oldest and most in-trouble with the law.  Also has been seen to grab an opponent’s penis as a defensive move.  We saw him in an OK state singlet but no more.

Anthony is the middle kid.  Also has had run ins with the law.  Committed to OK State but is not going to be seen in an OK State singlet.  It now appears he will be in an Iowa singlet.  

Angelo is still in HS.  Graduates in 2024.  Status with law enforcement agencies appears to be N/A.  

We need more distinguishable knicknames.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dark Energy said:

Ok.  

AJ is the oldest and most in-trouble with the law.  Also has been seen to grab an opponent’s penis as a defensive move.  We saw him in an OK state singlet but no more.

Anthony is the middle kid.  Also has had run ins with the law.  Committed to OK State but is not going to be seen in an OK State singlet.  It now appears he will be in an Iowa singlet.  

Angelo is still in HS.  Graduates in 2024.  Status with law enforcement agencies appears to be N/A.  

We need more distinguishable knicknames.  

Don't forget about the dad, he's part of the deal, you get him too.  Good thing is they now come with their own defense attorney.  The whole package is like 5 for the price of 3.  Good deal?  You decide.

• Fire 4