Where will AJ and Anthony Ferrari end up?

40 minutes ago, AOCStallsLikeAMug said:

Iowa, but I wouldn’t take much stock into what that manlet says. 

Calling AOC a stall merchant on every UNC post and then using the term manlet. Sir, I believe I have found your twitter account that you troll from. 

• Fire 2
  • Haha 1

I have heard that Anthony has had a few gun issues, but not shooting up someone's house or killing their dog.  On the dumb side for even a Ferrari, Anthony did go get a tattoo that covers his back from shoulder to shoulder that spells out Ferrari with using guns to replace the r's and that was done after all the rumors and allegations. It is character moves and I will do what I want because I'm a Ferrari is what concerns me  They can wrestle though and sometimes Coaches believe what they want to when it comes to recruits.  Coaches are in the business of helping people.  That is what coaches do, so for the Iowa staff to think they can help Anthony reach his dreams of winning NCAA Titles, that is what they believe they can do.  Plus I have not heard anything about AJ going to IA yet.  I'm sure that is the plan, because this family does not do anything without each other, but I still have not heard a AJ announcement, besides them promoting that news is coming.

Do I think this will workout for IA with the Ferrari family?  Absolutely not!  You are getting Fiero's and not Ferrari's when it comes to this deal.  I have nothing against them.  They have never done anything to me or my family.  I have just been around them enough over the last 10 years to know that they can blow up a situation really quickly and it has never worked out the way they have wanted it to and so they pack up and move on.  

• Fire 3

10 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

There is a hall of fame coach in another collegiate sport, a sport known for having even far crazier parents than wrestling.

When he was asked what qualities an ideal recruit would have, he replied "an orphan."

Ok, I'll bite. Who?

4 hours ago, Husker U said:

I have heard that Anthony has had a few gun issues, but not shooting up someone's house or killing their dog.  On the dumb side for even a Ferrari, Anthony did go get a tattoo that covers his back from shoulder to shoulder that spells out Ferrari with using guns to replace the r's and that was done after all the rumors and allegations. It is character moves and I will do what I want because I'm a Ferrari is what concerns me  They can wrestle though and sometimes Coaches believe what they want to when it comes to recruits.  Coaches are in the business of helping people.  That is what coaches do, so for the Iowa staff to think they can help Anthony reach his dreams of winning NCAA Titles, that is what they believe they can do.  Plus I have not heard anything about AJ going to IA yet.  I'm sure that is the plan, because this family does not do anything without each other, but I still have not heard a AJ announcement, besides them promoting that news is coming.

Do I think this will workout for IA with the Ferrari family?  Absolutely not!  You are getting Fiero's and not Ferrari's when it comes to this deal.  I have nothing against them.  They have never done anything to me or my family.  I have just been around them enough over the last 10 years to know that they can blow up a situation really quickly and it has never worked out the way they have wanted it to and so they pack up and move on.  

Is this Willie? Anyway, good post. I agree coaches believe they can help the kids, and I would add that the coaches believe the kids can help them win a national title. I think both factors play a role. Just like I think Cael really believed he could help Andrew Long, but his main motivation was that he needed him to win a national title. Unfortunately, I also agree that it probably won’t work out well for the Ferraris.

1 hour ago, Eagle26 said:

Is this Willie? Anyway, good post. I agree coaches believe they can help the kids, and I would add that the coaches believe the kids can help them win a national title. I think both factors play a role. Just like I think Cael really believed he could help Andrew Long, but his main motivation was that he needed him to win a national title. Unfortunately, I also agree that it probably won’t work out well for the Ferraris.

Nah, willies name on here is, “smells” (I think) 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Eagle26 said:

Willie's name on here is @Husker_Du.  Very close!

• Fire 2

21 hours ago, Le duke said:

The thread about the Ferrari Bros on GIA (the new HR) is nothing short of batshit crazy.

They’re already up to 150pts at NCAAs and smoking Penn State in a dual next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they end up at Iowa, the same threads will pop up on here as well... almost like clockwork there will be several posters who will write a 17 page post about how it's possible for Iowa to beat Penn State.... of course everything goes right for Iowa and every thing goes wrong for PSU, but in the end Iowa pulls it out.... Then Penn State beats them by 40. 

• Haha 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Middle one is the worst of them all, if that is possible. He has been kicked out of 90% of the programs for stealing. He stole at Blair, and he was stealing from John's son in Stilly.  He shit on a wall at the Broken Arrow vs Stilly Duals...the kid has some major issues.

Angelo is the best wrestler and the best kid out of them all. I wish he would go do his own thing, so he doesn't get dragged into all of this shit.  

5 hours ago, H82Lose said:

Middle one is the worst of them all, if that is possible. He has been kicked out of 90% of the programs for stealing. He stole at Blair, and he was stealing from John's son in Stilly.  He shit on a wall at the Broken Arrow vs Stilly Duals...the kid has some major issues.

Angelo is the best wrestler and the best kid out of them all. I wish he would go do his own thing, so he doesn't get dragged into all of this shit.  

If one is willing to wade through the muck of the internet you will be able to find what Anthony's latest side hustle is. The operative word being "hustle".

5 hours ago, H82Lose said:

Hope Nelson keeps a lock on his stuff!

• Fire 2