Where will AJ and Anthony Ferrari end up?

16 hours ago, 82bordeaux said:

More like an OnlyFans hustle.

I did not know that part. I know he is living with Bunji in Florida and coaching his kid.  NO TELLING how much money is moving on that situation. Iowa is nuts taking a chance on him, IMO

• Fire 1

5 hours ago, H82Lose said:

I did not know that part. I know he is living with Bunji in Florida and coaching his kid.  NO TELLING how much money is moving on that situation. Iowa is nuts taking a chance on him, IMO

Ron Swanson GIF by Parks and Recreation

5 hours ago, H82Lose said:

Iowa should give him a second chance, it's just one little mistake, who hasn't made a mistake in college?  ;_;

15 minutes ago, ionel said:

Iowa should give him a second chance, it's just one little mistake, who hasn't made a mistake in college?  ;_;

One mistake? What are you talking about? We are talking about Anthony. And AJ has made WAY more than one mistake, he just got caught on this one. Now, the flip side, OF COURSE I hope they turn their lives around. 

3 minutes ago, H82Lose said:

One mistake? What are you talking about? We are talking about Anthony. And AJ has made WAY more than one mistake, he just got caught on this one. Now, the flip side, OF COURSE I hope they turn their lives around. 

you unfamiliar with roll eyes sarcasm?   ;_;

• Haha 1

On 3/28/2023 at 8:49 AM, Le duke said:

I feel obligated to post this here.

Not sure if it’s really a Ferrari relative or a parody account.

Imagine this guy showing up at CHA. The end result would be really really really really really good or really really really really really bad. Maybe both.

On 3/29/2023 at 1:08 PM, LJB said:

Ron Swanson GIF by Parks and Recreation

Completely agree!  The Ferrari's are a total train wreck.  I'm not an Iowa wrestling fan.  Not even a fan of the Brands.  But I also wouldn't want to see them torpedoed by the baggage that comes with the Ferrari's.  That family is all about self-promotion.  Taking them is a sign of desperation. 

• Fire 1

Do the comments on these kids, which are  not totally unwarranted help them or hurt them? I hate hammering on kids, but everyone is responsible for their actions. Does getting called out make them less likely to mess up?

Edited by El Luchador

1 hour ago, El Luchador said:

Do the comments on these kids, which are  not totally unwarranted help them or hurt them? I hate hammering on kids, but everyone is responsible for their actions. Does getting called out make them less likely to mess up?

The scorpion had to sting the frog. It was in his nature.

1 hour ago, El Luchador said:

Is the Scorpio the Ferrari family or those on message boards saying shit about people they wouldn't say to their faces? 

It's very simple. I was answering the question I quoted. Message board posts nor media coverage will dissuade anyone from eventually revealing their true nature. Interpret that as you may.

On 3/28/2023 at 2:43 AM, Theo Brixton said:

Brands (and virtually everyone else) is relegated to Cael's crumbs. Cael doesn't need to go after elite talent with baggage (anymore).

It will be interesting to see what happens when/if all three are on the roster and one of them decides to be an eagle instead of part of the wolf-pack. Will Tommy stick to his guns and give them the Downey treatment? If he does, all three are gone and will blow a hole in the lineup the size of a Ferrari ego. And that might be a best-case scenario. Hard not to speculate that larger Mastro's Ferrari joyriding contributed to his absence this year. Who else would get caught up in the Ferrari vortex?  

Guessing Gable/AD won't tolerate too many seasons like the one John Smith just had. And the Ferraris contributed to that fall in a meaningful way.

Hope Tommy realizes what he is getting himself into here...

Is there any reason to believe Brands wouldn’t give him the Downey treatment?

When you say Ferrari(s) contributing to OSU’s down year, are you mostly referring to AJ not being in the lineup?  I guess you could include Mastro(s) (which could have involved other Ferraris), but would they really have added many points?

4 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Is there any reason to believe Brands wouldn’t give him the Downey treatment?

When you say Ferrari(s) contributing to OSU’s down year, are you mostly referring to AJ not being in the lineup?  I guess you could include Mastro(s) (which could have involved other Ferraris), but would they really have added many points?

I think he is both a symptom and disease. Something was wrong at OSU before the arrived, but he brought in new problems. 

Can we stop calling these 20 something year old wrestlers, living on their own, making their own decisions, legally of age to drink, smoke, vote and be charged as adults in the legal system...Kids. They are not.  Maybe the younger siblings - no idea how old they are but it wouldn't' surprise me if Angelo is 18 already.... but AJ? Seriously - not a kid. Happens in all kinds of threads...20 somethings called kids...Perhaps this is the problem. 

Edited by Idaho
  • Fire 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

18 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Can we stop calling these 20 something year old wrestlers, living on their own, making their own decisions, legally of age to drink, smoke, vote and be charged as adults in the legal system...Kids. They are not.  Maybe the younger siblings - no idea how old they are but it wouldn't' surprise me if Angelo is 18 already.... but AJ? Seriously - not a kid. Happens in all kinds of threads...20 somethings called kids...Perhaps this is the problem. 

20 year olds are not "legally of age to drink."  Pretty sure AJ did not turn 21 to after dismissed from the university.  He was a dumb kid now i guess a dumb man.  🤷‍♂️ 

1 hour ago, ionel said:

20 year olds are not "legally of age to drink."  Pretty sure AJ did not turn 21 to after dismissed from the university.  He was a dumb kid now i guess a dumb man.  🤷‍♂️ 

Yes I know....Notice I said "20 something" not 20... and included other threads besides this one and AJ. But if you want to be technical about AJ only being 20 that's fine, still a man and not a dumb kid. 

Edit: Dumb man 

Edited by Idaho

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

3 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Yes I know....Notice I said "20 something" not 20... and included other threads besides this one and AJ. But if you want to be technical about AJ only being 20 that's fine, still a man and not a dumb kid. 

Edit: Dumb man 

How about we agree a dumb man acting like a stupid kid?  

• Fire 1