Where will AJ and Anthony Ferrari end up?

13 hours ago, Gus said:

This one is for Anthony. Hard to keep it all straight, I know. 

So it seems Anthony so far has the most actual evidence of criminal actions?     AJ seems TBD but to be fair to him all we really have evidence of for him is being a creep I think?

I have heard Angelo doesn't seem to have the same issues as the other 2, so going somewhere where they aren't might be a good idea.

3 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

So it seems Anthony so far has the most actual evidence of criminal actions?     AJ seems TBD but to be fair to him all we really have evidence of for him is being a creep I think?

I have heard Angelo doesn't seem to have the same issues as the other 2, so going somewhere where they aren't might be a good idea.

I understand you dreamers want to steal the #1 recruit in the nation to one of your favorite schools, but trying to convince a kid to get away from his family while slandering his family is a little extreme

1 minute ago, BlacknGold said:

I understand you dreamers want to steal the #1 recruit in the nation to one of your favorite schools, but trying to convince a kid to get away from his family while slandering his family is a little extreme

Is it slander when he pleaded guilty?  I mean even Spencer Lee admitted Iowa wasn't actually recruiting Anthony.   

Sometimes getting away from your family can be a good thing, even if you aren't just trying to stay out of trouble.

6 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Is it slander when he pleaded guilty?  I mean even Spencer Lee admitted Iowa wasn't actually recruiting Anthony.   

Sometimes getting away from your family can be a good thing, even if you aren't just trying to stay out of trouble.

Spencer played dumb but he never said Iowa wasn't recruiting Anthony. Anthony was in Iowa City this past weekend and it sounds like everything went really great. There are also rumors around town that Angelo will be enrolling at Iowa City, City High for the fall. Take that as you will.

3 minutes ago, Jamie_Taco said:

Spencer played dumb but he never said Iowa wasn't recruiting Anthony. Anthony was in Iowa City this past weekend and it sounds like everything went really great. There are also rumors around town that Angelo will be enrolling at Iowa City, City High for the fall. Take that as you will.

He said they weren't recruiting Anthony, and Spencer was surprised that he "commited."  He did say they were recruiting Angelo.   

Edit: I have no clue where Angelo will go.   I don't mind Iowa and would root for them against PSU, but I kinda hope for Angelo's sake that he goes somewhere different than this brother(s).

Edited by 1032004

24 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

AJ seems TBD but to be fair to him all we really have evidence of for him is being a creep I think?

Well ... I guess if you call that video of him threatening to kill someone simply "creepy."  🙄

Edited by ionel

13 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

You don't know what happened and you don't know the family personally. Just being a typical online hater and telling a kid to get away from his family who you don't even know. It is extreme

You don't know what happened and you don't know the family personally. Just being a typical online hater and telling a kid to get away from his family who you don't even know. It is extreme

Reading the indictment gives one a pretty clear picture.

• Fire 1

We know 2 of his brothers have been charged with crimes.

• Fire 1

14 minutes ago, BlacknGold said:

Good grief man!  Have you met them?  Have you not followed what has happened at almost every new location they move to and why they move on?

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 2

17 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

"This time will totally be different, maaaaan!"

sure it will ... yeah I THINK THEY'VE LEARNED THEIR LESSON THIS TIME!! .. yeah it'll be different  😉

If they all move and enroll the little Ferrari in high school there, then you know its gonna be the same .. let the fireworks begin 🔥

2 of them have been charged with crimes.... You guys want Angelo to go to your school so you slander his brothers and tell him he should get away from his family? Who are any of you?? Are you his long lost uncle or something? If you want to trash the family, go ahead, but don't try to recruit Angelo while you're at it. You're either with them or against them and I'm sure Angelo would agree

2 of them have been charged with crimes.... You guys want Angelo to go to your school so you slander his brothers and tell him he should get away from his family? Who are any of you?? Are you his long lost uncle or something? If you want to trash the family, go ahead, but don't try to recruit Angelo while you're at it. You're either with them or against them and I'm sure Angelo would agree

I hope Angelo goes wherever he wants.

I also hope he can get away from his family. They are not a positive influence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, BlacknGold said:

Have you seen his uncle?

14 minutes ago, BlacknGold said:

Is your post a stolen transcript from the Jersey Shore?

Edited by PortaJohn
  • Haha 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

26 minutes ago, BlacknGold said:

I don't care where Angelo goes.  I just hope it's away from his brothers.