Where will AJ and Anthony Ferrari end up?

2 hours ago, Le duke said:

Henri Deglane and the Egyptian Ranking Series events.

All weights were +2kg. 65kg was 67kg, 70 was 72, etc.

https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/10385985-team-usas-results-at-the-2023-henri-deglane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Indiana-Hawk-Wrestling-Fan said:

When and where was this? 

When he committed he said he will be going 149. Maybe he has grown a bit?  Maybe he didn’t take his diet as serious? Idk, lol I guess we will just see when the time comes 🤷‍♂️

I will mention again that his HWC teammate and probable training partner, Pat Lugo, represents HWC at 65 kg. 

I will mention again that his HWC teammate and probable training partner, Pat Lugo, represents HWC at 65 kg. 

And? NLWC has multiple wrestlers at some weights. I don’t really understand the point you’re making here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Indiana-Hawk-Wrestling-Fan said:

Yeah he’s visiting Virginia Tech today. Someone from Virginia Tech wrote up a article about it. So I’m guessing it’s just Anthony and maybe AJ at Iowa this weekend? Well , Anthony is forsure there. 

What’s his projected weight in college?

@VakAttack Could you help decipher please? 

04-13-2023  MFD

DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR DISCOVERY (GENERAL AND SPECIFIC REQUESTS)

Pursuant to 12 O.S. § 39, Document Available at Court Clerk's Office

This appears to have been filed Thursday ahead of AJ's next court date tomorrow. 

Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 1:41 PM
   cont Pretrial / Scheduling $25,000

My search of 12 O.S. § 39 lead me to this (does it look like this is the pertinent section?):

§12-39. Court clerk – Prohibition of posting documents containing certain charges on court-controlled web site.

A. Beginning July 1, 2005, no court clerk shall post on a court controlled web site any document that contains a charge in Sections 886 and 888 of Title 21 of the Oklahoma Statutes, if the offense involved the detestable and abominable crime against nature with mankind, or a charge in Section 843.5 of Title 21 of the Oklahoma Statutes, or Section 644, 741, 843.1, 885, 1021, 1021.2, 1021.3, Oklahoma Statutes - Title 12. Civil Procedure Page 41 1040.13a, 1081, 1085, 1087, 1088, Sections 1111 through 1116 or Section 1123 of Title 21 of the Oklahoma Statutes.

B. Nothing in this section shall be construed to prohibit access to any original document as provided by law. Added by Laws 2005, c. 387, § 1, eff. July 1, 2005. Amended by Laws 2009, c. 234, § 110, emerg. eff. May 21, 2009.

54 minutes ago, Laxhawk174 said:

04-13-2023  MFD

This appears to have been filed Thursday ahead of AJ's next court date tomorrow. 

Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 1:41 PM
   cont Pretrial / Scheduling $25,000

My search of 12 O.S. § 39 lead me to this (does it look like this is the pertinent section?):

§12-39. Court clerk – Prohibition of posting documents containing certain charges on court-controlled web site.

A. Beginning July 1, 2005, no court clerk shall post on a court controlled web site any document that contains a charge in Sections 886 and 888 of Title 21 of the Oklahoma Statutes, if the offense involved the detestable and abominable crime against nature with mankind, or a charge in Section 843.5 of Title 21 of the Oklahoma Statutes, or Section 644, 741, 843.1, 885, 1021, 1021.2, 1021.3, Oklahoma Statutes - Title 12. Civil Procedure Page 41 1040.13a, 1081, 1085, 1087, 1088, Sections 1111 through 1116 or Section 1123 of Title 21 of the Oklahoma Statutes.

B. Nothing in this section shall be construed to prohibit access to any original document as provided by law. Added by Laws 2005, c. 387, § 1, eff. July 1, 2005. Amended by Laws 2009, c. 234, § 110, emerg. eff. May 21, 2009.

His attorney filed a Motion for Discovery.  Standard practice, basically you're telling the prosecutor "hey, you have to turn over any evidence you have to me so I can prepare my defense."  The other language appears to be related to disclosure of the actual document being barred because it references some kind of protected or sensitive information, typically something like social security numbers or witness/victim's addresses, etc.  Nothing noteworthy, at least in what you've shared there.

• Fire 2

4 hours ago, Laxhawk174 said:

04-13-2023  MFD

3 hours ago, VakAttack said:

His attorney filed a Motion for Discovery.  Standard practice, basically you're telling the prosecutor "hey, you have to turn over any evidence you have to me so I can prepare my defense."  The other language appears to be related to disclosure of the actual document being barred because it references some kind of protected or sensitive information, typically something like social security numbers or witness/victim's addresses, etc.  Nothing noteworthy, at least in what you've shared there.

I know what MF usually means!

• Haha 1

On 4/12/2023 at 9:52 AM, PortaJohn said:

@VakAttack one year deferred sentence, 18 months probation, & anger management for Anthony.  Is Anthony free to travel and attend school in Iowa or does he serve his probation in Oklahoma?  

https://news.yahoo.com/anthony-ferrari-gets-deferred-sentence-035900972.html

'Nolo contendre' is a guilty plea.

The court deferred the sentence.

What are the odds, given past performance, that AJ makes it a year without reoffending?

3 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

'Nolo contendre' is a guilty plea.

The court deferred the sentence.

What are the odds, given past performance, that AJ makes it a year without reoffending?

This one is for Anthony. Hard to keep it all straight, I know. 

14 minutes ago, creek chub said:

It seems Angelo’s visit to VT went really well. Some chatter seems to presume it’s unofficially between the hawks and VT. Guess we’ll see

For his sake, I hope he ends up 1,000+ miles away from his brothers and adult relatives.

And, as a VT alum, I wouldn't be opposed to him choosing VT.

Edited by Le duke
  • Fire 1