Where will AJ and Anthony Ferrari end up?

1 hour ago, ionel said:

Yes, good chance.

hypatia-h_f9831dadaf3cd744574c7ac4a14bdd

Ever go to the convict rodeo back in the day? My favorite part was when they let the inmates try to get a hundred dollar bill off the bull's horn.

(BTW my dad still works at "The Ole Reliable." I have spent untold hours at those stockyards.)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jamie_Taco said:

You can twist it any way you want, what Gable was accused of was significantly worse than what AJ is being accused of. They just couldn't find the evidence to charge him. Still didn't make the situation any less dicey for Minnesota and it all worked out okay.

spacer.png

You’re making a bold assumption that I like/support Gable and agreed with what happened there (as far as him coming back)… can you point to where I ever said that? You said the situations were the same. They are not the same. AJ is being charged, Gable wasn’t.

All forms of sexual assault are unacceptable in my opinion. The hill you have chosen to die on is “at least it wasn’t as bad as Gable!” That’s fine if you feel that way, but don’t expect everyone to jump right on board with your line of thinking. 

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, goheels1812 said:

You’re making a bold assumption that I like/support Gable and agreed with what happened there (as far as him coming back)… can you point to where I ever said that? You said the situations were the same. They are not the same. AJ is being charged, Gable wasn’t.

All forms of sexual assault are unacceptable in my opinion. The hill you have chosen to die on is “at least it wasn’t as bad as Gable!” That’s fine if you feel that way, but don’t expect everyone to jump right on board with your line of thinking. 

Lol when did I ever say the situations were the same? I said they sound similar, except what the girl said Gable did was significantly worse than what AJ is being accused of.

I don't expect anyone to align with my thinking, but I do find it funny how many hypocrites we have in this thread.

27 minutes ago, jackwebster said:

Ever go to the convict rodeo back in the day? My favorite part was when they let the inmates try to get a hundred dollar bill off the bull's horn.

(BTW my dad still works at "The Ole Reliable." I have spent untold hours at those stockyards.)

Those were classics! 

• Fire 1

nobody has a high ground w/ regards to the portal for the upper echelon programs, they're all trying to use it.  This does not change my opinions on the Ferraris.

I would recruit the hell out of Angelo, but only him.  If he won't come without his brothers, that sucks, but move on.  It's unfair, though, to paint Angelo with the stains of his brothers, he's his own person, and him loving his brothers doesn't mean he would act the same way as they're accused of doing.

• Fire 7

1 minute ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

LOL

I responded to a post that recognized Dean's points as being from a transfer, acting like he was the only transfer PSU had.  It was incomplete, inaccurate, and misleading.  I set the record straight.  You don't like facts?

No "whtachamacallit" here!

But what about...

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 minute ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

"Yeah…Penn State really needs that portal!  

Without Max Dean’s 7th place points, Iowa would’ve smoked them!"

"How about Kerk's points."

So clearing up the record and asking for accuracy is a bad thing now?

They still win without both of those guys.  Unfortunately.

• Fire 1

And in todays state of NCAA wrestling no matter what team you are rooting for or support they are going to be most successful by utilizing the transfer portal. Without taking advantage of the portal will make it very difficult (not impossible) to be continually competitive.

• Fire 1

the Brands did well keeping (for the most part) Desanto in check and on track.  If someone were to come in and be a problem........ they won't last. Just ask PD3. Hopefully if this family gets to Iowa they get on the bandwagon for the good guys.

3 minutes ago, Formally140 said:

Yup, and it’s gonna hurt recruiting in my opinion 

Did you come to that conclusion because of their lack of recruits coming in? Cody Chittum, Ryder Block, Gabe Arnold, Ben Kueter...