Where will AJ and Anthony Ferrari end up?

6 minutes ago, LJB said:

does anyone actually feel better after reading that?

My first thought is that Mastrogiovanni's side of the story doesn't jive with the charges at hand. At least not with Anthony.

Again, if Anthony really shot up his house and attempted to kill his dog, do you think the DA would charge him with a simple misdemeanor? I don't. I already provided details about misdemeanor assault and battery in the state of Oklahoma. If there was a deadly weapon involved, that's an automatic felony charge.

So if Mastro will stretch that part of the story, I wouldn't be surprised if the other parts are fabricated to fit a narrative. I think I will wait to see what the courts decide before convicting someone over a Snapchat screenshot from a well-known loser.

2 minutes ago, Jamie_Taco said:

My first thought is that Mastrogiovanni's side of the story doesn't jive with the charges at hand. At least not with Anthony.

Again, if Anthony really shot up his house and attempted to kill his dog, do you think the DA would charge him with a simple misdemeanor? I don't. I already provided details about misdemeanor assault and battery in the state of Oklahoma. If there was a deadly weapon involved, that's an automatic felony charge.

So if Mastro will stretch that part of the story, I wouldn't be surprised if the other parts are fabricated to fit a narrative. I think I will wait to see what the courts decide before convicting someone over a Snapchat screenshot from a well-known loser.

1 minute ago, Jamie_Taco said:

So you believe everything in the Snapchat screenshot? Do you think Anthony shot up Mastro's house?

you are missing my point entirely...

don't worry...

that does not make you unique...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jamie_Taco said:

On the other hand, it wouldn't be the first incident of local law enforcement undercharging a star athlete...

1 minute ago, Jamie_Taco said:

My thought was wow, Mastro seems like a terrible teammate and I would not blame Anthony for being enraged if Masto did in fact sleep with Anthony's girlfriend and his sister. The whole situation just seems like an absolute mess and it is no wonder why John Smith will not speak about Ferrari or Mastro and is fed up with the whole situation. 

Is Anthony's court case even related to the situation with Mastro or is it something different altogether?

3 minutes ago, LJB said:

Nope. It honestly grosses me out reading the whole thing. Seems like a bunch of dudes with zero moral compass.

• Fire 2

3 minutes ago, Gus said:

Is Anthony's court case even related to the situation with Mastro or is it something different altogether?

My understanding is:  different 

But don't tell taco I said so.

• Fire 1

Whatever he was charged with is only what the DA thought they could prove beyond a reasonable doubt, it is not necessarily all that happened.    That doesn't mean everything in a screenshot is true either.  

The truth is probably in the middle and as noted by others that is not a great place.  

2 minutes ago, Gus said:

My thought was wow, Mastro seems like a terrible teammate and I would not blame Anthony for being enraged if Masto did in fact sleep with Anthony's girlfriend and his sister. The whole situation just seems like an absolute mess and it is no wonder why John Smith will not speak about Ferrari or Mastro and is fed up with the whole situation. 

And you came away with those thoughts after reading Mastro's side of the story. As we learn early in life, there are two sides to this type of stuff. As I said, I will let the courts decide who is guilty and who isn't.

All in all, it sounds like John Smith has lost all control of his program.

Just now, Dogbone said:

Whatever he was charged with is only what the DA thought they could prove beyond a reasonable doubt, it is not necessarily all that happened.    That doesn't mean everything in a screenshot is true either.  

The truth is probably in the middle and as noted by others that is not a great place.  

It would be pretty easy to prove that someone shot up your house, wouldn't it?

5 minutes ago, Jamie_Taco said:

It would be pretty easy to prove that someone shot up your house, wouldn't it?

I'll re post and bold since I guess my post was too long to read the whole thing:

Just now, Dogbone said:

I'll re post and bold since I guess my post was too long to read the whole thing:

I wasn't arguing with you, just responding to your comment. If what Mastro claimed actually happened, I don't see any way a DA would have a problem proving that beyond a reasonable doubt. Bullet holes, shell casings, etc would be pretty easy to find.

I am with you that the truth is somewhere in the middle. Again, John Smith has been checked out for years now and has clearly lost all control. OSU needs to make changes sooner than later, IMO.

• Fire 1

14 minutes ago, ionel said:

My understanding is:  different 

But don't tell taco I said so.

I thought they were two separate issues as well. I didn't think he was charged for the situation with the guns, that it was either not reported or not followed up on(for whatever reason). And maybe not true, just speculation. But definitely under the impression they were two unique events. 

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Mike Macchiavello fan. Does that count?

No because I am too (even as a UNC fan). 1 time NC state champion from Sun Valley High School (local to my area) to a national champion. To my knowledge he’s the only 1 time NC state champion to win a national championship. I didn’t care what singlet that guy was wearing, I was going to be rooting for his success. 

• Fire 1