Asian Senior Championships

On 4/18/2023 at 3:00 PM, pokemonster said:

Nope, just seems a random spot for a group of individuals discussing Iranian international wrestling to settle. Maybe there's a large population of Iranian's there? Or just the luck of the draw since themat closed the doors on us. 

Indiana isn't a random spot, maybe to you, but not to others.

22 hours ago, BobDole said:

Indiana isn't a random spot, maybe to you, but not to others.

Seems random to choose any particular state's forums rather than the nationwide forum that has a dedicated "International Wrestling" forum that they previously used is what I'm saying. Nothing against Indiana. I'm also selfishly saying that as I enjoyed reading the Iranian wrestling news and know I won't ever check Indiana's forums for it, I'd rather it be here. 

Edited by pokemonster

29 minutes ago, pokemonster said:

Seems random to choose any particular state's forums rather than the nationwide forum that has a dedicated "International Wrestling" forum that they previously used is what I'm saying.

They looked around and chose that forum in the down time between the old and the new. It already had a College/ International header. They liked it and weren't interested in coming back.  Most of the same guys.  It's just a different click if you're interested.

• Fire 1

53 minutes ago, pokemonster said:

Seems random to choose any particular state's forums rather than the nationwide forum that has a dedicated "International Wrestling" forum that they previously used is what I'm saying. Nothing against Indiana. I'm also selfishly saying that as I enjoyed reading the Iranian wrestling news and know I won't ever check Indiana's forums for it, I'd rather it be here. 

You should dabble on Indiana's forum, maybe you'll find out you enjoy Hoosier state wrestling information.

3 hours ago, BobDole said:

You should dabble on Indiana's forum, maybe you'll find out you enjoy Hoosier state wrestling information.

I'll check it out, I used to dabble on the Ohio wrestling boards back in the day, but they seem to have dried up. Or I haven't found the new ones. 

Edited by pokemonster

On 4/18/2023 at 3:00 PM, pokemonster said:

Nope, just seems a random spot for a group of individuals discussing Iranian international wrestling to settle. Maybe there's a large population of Iranian's there? Or just the luck of the draw since themat closed the doors on us. 

They preemptively found another forum with a similar style that had an international section and they then publicly asked for permission to flood that forum.

They actually did this before Mr. Dole and Mr. Brain got this forum up and going.

Why migrate twice?  That forum has less overall eyes and there is a significantly less potential for trolly trash to mess with them.

Their community had the most active topic discussion and with less... uhh... political control here (not a bad thing, just pointing out) I think that them being able to be on a less publicly viewed outlet is better for them.  There are too many ponce-prick asshats who think their opinions of something halfway across the world matters more than the opinions and experiences of the people living, or have lived, in that country halfway across the world.

This isn't an attempt to 'come at you' so to say.  I am just bluntly putting it out there as to why they are where they are.

I suggest you head over there and chat with them.  They're all generally great gents.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

38 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

They preemptively found another forum with a similar style that had an international section and they then publicly asked for permission to flood that forum.

They actually did this before Mr. Dole and Mr. Brain got this forum up and going....

Feel like this was said already. Although you're up there with scourge in the amount of words and paragraphs used. :classic_wink:

Don't get salty boys. It's a slow Sunday...:classic_dry:

15 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

Feel like this was said already. Although you're up there with scourge in the amount of words and paragraphs used. :classic_wink:

It gets brought up like once a week.  It's weird.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me