Really enjoyed the Princeton Wrestling Era

feet2back

Lose Glory and Monday from a 4-11 dual meet team. Princeton had a nice run but Princeton will be bad again ..Ayres and Joey D are great coaches but rest of staff is weak and Princeton will be nowhere to be found in next 5 years

Edited by feet2back

27 minutes ago, feet2back said:

Lose Glory and Monday from a 4-11 dual meet team. Princeton had a nice run but Princeton will be bad again ..Ayres and Joey D are great coaches but rest of staff is weak and Princeton will be nowhere to be found in next 5 years

They have Marc Anthony McGowan , #3 overall recruit , highest recruit since Kolodzik ( higher than glory and Monday) they have 1 other top 100 recruit and 3 more top 150 coming in and just had a national champ which always boasts recruiting …they have a pipeline to delbarton and Blair in state , a great multiple time ncaa champ as assistant coach I think they’ll be just fine moving forward 

• Fire 7

2 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

They have Marc Anthony McGowan , #3 overall recruit , highest recruit since Kolodzik ( higher than glory and Monday) they have 1 other top 100 recruit and 3 more top 150 coming in and just had a national champ which always boasts recruiting …they have a pipeline to delbarton and Blair in state , a great multiple time ncaa champ as assistant coach I think they’ll be just fine moving forward 

Yeah, they seem like they're doing just fine. They're not going to beat PSU anytime soon, but they've certainly got some studs coming.

Seems a little strange and like someone has an agenda to just randomly going after Princeton Wrestling for absolutely no reason whatsoever. 

They also have a guy coming in from Detroit Catholic Central (Same HS as the Gilchers, Amines, Rojas, etc) from Michigan in Drew Heethus.

He flies under the radar but has basically only lost to Braeden Davis (Dundee/Penn State - same HS as Swiderski, Buell) and Drew Horwath (Michigan/Davison - same HS as Metcalf, Reader, Facundo, Barr).  I believe he even beat Horwath.

He went 132 for team purposes and should have no issue being a 125lber if McGowen is going to go 133.

I have high hopes that it will be a nice 1-2 punch.

Edited by nhs67
  • Fire 2

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 hour ago, feet2back said:

What an odd post.

Too bad they can't be as good as, say, Rutgers.  What did they finish, 11th of B1G teams in the NCAA this year?  With a whopping 8 points?  Out of three NJ teams, they finished third behind Princeton and *Rider*!

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

Great job living up to your name
  • Fire 3
  • Haha 1

Princeton’s incoming freshman:

Marc-Anthony McGowan, 126 lbs, Blair Academy, National Prep Champ

Drew Heethius, 132 lbs, Detroit Central, 3x Michigan State Champ

Eligh Rivera, 138 lbs, Lake Highland (FL), National Prep Champ

Tyler Vasquez, 138 lbs, Delbarton, NJ State Champ

Holden Garcia, 172 lbs, NDGP, 2x PIAA finalist, 2022 Champ

Zander Silva, 157 lbs, CBA, 2023 NJ States 2nd

Anthony Moscatelli, 215 lbs, Mt Olive, NJ 7th place

Plus Delbarton prospects junior Danny Jones, 120 lbs, NJ States runner up and Joe Davi, 144 lbs

• Fire 3

3 hours ago, Gambatte said:

Princeton’s incoming freshman:

Marc-Anthony McGowan, 126 lbs, Blair Academy, National Prep Champ

Drew Heethius, 132 lbs, Detroit Central, 3x Michigan State Champ

Eligh Rivera, 138 lbs, Lake Highland (FL), National Prep Champ

Tyler Vasquez, 138 lbs, Delbarton, NJ State Champ

Holden Garcia, 172 lbs, NDGP, 2x PIAA finalist, 2022 Champ

Zander Silva, 157 lbs, CBA, 2023 NJ States 2nd

Anthony Moscatelli, 215 lbs, Mt Olive, NJ 7th place

Plus Delbarton prospects junior Danny Jones, 120 lbs, NJ States runner up and Joe Davi, 144 lbs

Could go if McGowen needs to go 133.

not that these are the only types of sports fans, but two types at least :

1) I want my rival team to be terrible, so even when my team is mediocre we're at least better than they are. 

2) I want my rival team to be good, and for my team to still kick their ass.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, 11986 said:

not that these are the only types of sports fans, but two types at least :

1) I want my rival team to be terrible, so even when my team is mediocre we're at least better than they are. 

2) I want my rival team to be good, and for my team to still kick their ass.

It's also a great way to make people really dislike Rutgers. Princeton in college athletics is at a major disadvantage. Why you'd revel in their struggles just because your team sucks is...weird. 

And then make a threat about it? Seems like you're just SUPER bitter about how your team didn't do shit this last year, didn't have a couple finalist and a NC. 

2 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

It's also a great way to make people really dislike Rutgers. Princeton in college athletics is at a major disadvantage. Why you'd revel in their struggles just because your team sucks is...weird. 

And then make a thread about it? Seems like you're just SUPER bitter about how your team didn't do shit this last year, didn't have a couple finalist and a NC. 

FiFY?

• Fire 1