Very good film analysis of NCAAs

Formally140

5 hours ago, Formally140 said:

Discovered this new channel. Want to give them a shoutout. He breaks down the matches, strategy, technique etc. Very well done. 

Arujau vs. Fix breakdown

There are many others

It is analysis so it falls under fair use btw

Very good analysis, It's done by Seth Ciasulli former Easton HS  and Lehigh wrestler.  Thanks for posting.  

• Fire 2

2 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Very good analysis, It's done by Seth Ciasulli former Easton HS  and Lehigh wrestler.  Thanks for posting.  

Haha wow didn't know it was done by Seth.  Ciasullis were a good wrestling family.  His father started RedHawk wrestling club

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

When you're a kid in the lehigh Valley, you don't even realize how good Easton would be because they have three youth programs all feeding in: Easton PAL (police athletic league), Forks Township, and Palmer Township.

They have had some good ones coming out of Easton including 2x NCAA Champs Jack Cuvo and Jordan Oliver and Olympic champ Bobby Weaver.   I think Larry Holmes is from Easton too.  

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Threadkilla said:

They have had some good ones coming out of Easton including 2x NCAA Champs Jack Cuvo and Jordan Oliver and Olympic champ Bobby Weaver.   I think Larry Holmes is from Easton too.  

I went to camps held by Jack Cuvo and Bobby Weaver.  Both were excellent in different ways.  I do remember Bobby Weavers clinic helped me to really grow my wrestling.  

Clinics were Monday nights at parkland high school (walking distance from where I lived).  He would start each clinic by saying "who lost or had trouble over the weekend with a certain move or position." And he would walk through how to counter that.  He would always say "ever move has a counter and every counter had a counter"

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

I remember Holmes being called the Easton Assassin. 

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, Threadkilla said:

& Then a few miles down the road you have Bethlehem PA home to arguably one of the greatest wrestlers to ever walk the face of the Earth, Dwayne Johnson.  

• Fire 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

7 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Haha wow didn't know it was done by Seth.  Ciasullis were a good wrestling family.  His father started RedHawk wrestling club

They still are a good wrestling family.  Nathan Desmond (2x PIAA AAA champ) is the son of Sara Ciasulli Desmond.  A lot of athletic talent in that family - her daughter, Nicole, is an elite-level gymnast, who recently competed in a qualifier for the Junior World team.  Their youngest son competed in the PJW States last weekend.

image.png.2562c4255bd0bf525bf9d00478754a6a.png

Edited by lu_alum
  • Fire 3

3 minutes ago, AgaveMaria said:

Please speak a bit more clearly and SLOW DOWN the delivery.

Nah, he speaks quite clearly and speaks quickly to keep up with pace of the match without having to slow down the video.

These posts are all extremely well done.

If you can't keep up, use your personal settings to slow down the stream for you.

• Fire 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2023 at 12:49 AM, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Nah, he speaks quite clearly and speaks quickly to keep up with pace of the match without having to slow down the video.

These posts are all extremely well done.

If you can't keep up, use your personal settings to slow down the stream for you.

I had to slow my settings to keep up.  He speaks at the speed of the wrestling so until I can think as fast as they can move I'll have to set .75.

• Fire 1

his brother Matt Ciasulli was about as good a hs wrestler that i've ever seen. He majored or teched Darrell Vazquez (maybe two years in a row) and Vazquez went on to be Cali's first 4xer. 

i used to go back to the room and watching him and mikey rogers practice was as entertaining as any wrestling ive ever watched in my life. 

• Fire 2

Snow removal businesses are very real.