Potential Rule Changes Vote sent to coaches

3 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

You put "We should never change the rules," in quotes. Quotes means someone said that...and nobody said anything CLOSE to that. There have been several times people wanted rule changes.

The difference between NOT wanting the step out rule or EVERY rule change is not pedantic, it's just not agreeing with you.

Sometimes it's just changing shit just to change it...which AGAIN, they did for years in Greco and Freestyle to it's detriment.

LOL...oh Christ...the irony here is just too much! 

A guy who never wrestled, who's doesn't respect the style of Wrestling we're talking about and who's..."accomplishments," I guess are being the most proliferate poster of Gifs and questioning the toughness of people who don't agree with him...it's cute.

And you don't even need to reply. We already know it.

I don't want to get that little bird chirping again

I should have known some things can't be helped!

Every day the same thing…

Seriously…

get a different hobby…

this one is never gonna turn out like you want it…

No matter what I’ll still be me and you will still be…

well…

you…

don’t worry…

you will still be represented even if you kick your can about it…

1 minute ago, MPhillips said:

You love him. It shows...

When I was 22 I was stalked by a 40 year old man…

if this cat wanted to make an impression on me he should have born waaaaaay earlier…

1 minute ago, scourge165 said:

Insomuch as one "loves" Shingles or some other deeply annoying affliction, sure. 

If meant sincerely...well, let me steal a page from his book(and about his size!);

Danny Devito No GIF by reactionseditor 

You are an adorable little fella…

31 minutes ago, LJB said:

When I was 22 I was stalked by a 40 year old man…

if this cat wanted to make an impression on me he should have born waaaaaay earlier…

So...to be clear here, I'M the stalker?

😅🤣😂

I mean...look at your last post? You're once again interjecting yourself into a response to me that, while I understand painful, was not actually about you!

• Fire 2

Just now, scourge165 said:

So...to be clear here, I'M the stalker?

😅🤣😂

I mean...look at your last post? You're once again interjecting yourself into a response to me that, while I understand painful, was not actually about you!

What is your end goal with this?

seriously…

do you think you I will change who I am?

do you think you will change someone else’s opinion of who I am?

do you really think I am concerned one way or the other?

because I’m just going to continue being me unapologetically…

because it has been working out for me being that way for so much longer than you have been potty trained…

2 minutes ago, LJB said:

What is your end goal with this?

seriously…

do you think you I will change who I am?

do you think you will change someone else’s opinion of who I am?

do you really think I am concerned one way or the other?

because I’m just going to continue being me unapologetically…

because it has been working out for me being that way for so much longer than you have been potty trained…

Believe it or not lil bud, sometimes I'm really just having a discussion that doesn't involve you. The end goal would ideally be just less interaction...but just as it's difficult to stop that when I have to watch my Sister's yappy little cocker spaniel that's always hopping my feet, biting at my ankles and just generally spazzing out around me, it's equally difficult to do so on here.

In fairness, I can just put the dog in the cage in the Basement and after a few hours, he usually tires himself out. I can't seem to find a way to shake you on here though...much as I'd like to.

Believe it or not lil bud, sometimes I'm really just having a discussion that doesn't involve you. The end goal would ideally be just less interaction...but just as it's difficult to stop that when I have to watch my Sister's yappy little cocker spaniel that's always hopping my feet, biting at my ankles and just generally spazzing out around me, it's equally difficult to do so on here.

In fairness, I can just put the dog in the cage in the Basement and after a few hours, he usually tires himself out. I can't seem to find a way to shake you on here though...much as I'd like to.

That’s adorable until the reality becomes apparent that you stalked my profile everyday using you log in (like a child) until I had to call you out for it…

seriously…

what is your end goal?

if it no interaction you could have it easily but you just can’t help yourself…

it is totally in you, brother…

no one wants to hear your excuses…

2 minutes ago, LJB said:

That’s adorable until the reality becomes apparent that you stalked my profile everyday using you log in (like a child) until I had to call you out for it…

seriously…

what is your end goal?

it is totally in you, brother…

As usual...I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. I "stalked YOUR profile?" I mean...sure. If you need that to be true!

I think you're getting confused(though that's of little surprise).

4 minutes ago, LJB said:

LMFAO!!! Riiight!

4 minutes ago, LJB said:

what is your end goal?

I just stated as much...but per usual, it didn't register with ya.

5 minutes ago, LJB said:

...I...huh?

My "excuse" for what exactly? Exactly what am I meant to need an 'excuse' for here?

Is this thread an example of ME "stalking your profile?" Again, your opinion of yourself is almost cartoonish.

As usual...I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. I "stalked YOUR profile?" I mean...sure. If you need that to be true!

I think you're getting confused(though that's of little surprise).

LMFAO!!! Riiight!

I just stated as much...but per usual, it didn't register with ya.

...I...huh?

My "excuse" for what exactly? Exactly what am I meant to need an 'excuse' for here?

Is this thread an example of ME "stalking your profile?" Again, your opinion of yourself is almost cartoonish.

what is your end goal?

you could go a long way to ending this by just answering the question…

it doesn’t matter to me…

me and mine will still what we do no matter what some anonymous dude on tye internet types every day…

I am not anonymous…

everyone here who knows anything knows exactly who I am…

what is your end goal?

4 minutes ago, LJB said:

what is your end goal?

you could go a long way to ending this by just answering the question…

it doesn’t matter to me…

me and mine will still what we do no matter what some anonymous dude on tye internet types every day…

I am not anonymous…

everyone here who knows anything knows exactly who I am…

what is your end goal?

Hey...LBJ...just, shhh.

Go on, do your Gif, get that last word that you need to get. Do the usual song and dance.

I've already answered your question and your end goal is....SO very clear. To drag this shit out forever or get the last word.

Once again, I'll give that to you, but as I said, my end goal...ideally, would be less of you, the stray dog, yapping at every post.

I mean, was the guy who never wrestled before calling D1 Wrestlers soft comical? For a while...in the same way as anyone who is straight up and all the way to the left of the Dunning-Kruger graph is entertaining...for a very short period of time. After that...well, I think @Scouts Honorput it best.

No end goal other than to get the dog to stop yapping(STILL). But that seems inevitable.

Hey...LBJ...just, shhh.

Go on, do your Gif, get that last word that you need to get. Do the usual song and dance.

I've already answered your question and your end goal is....SO very clear. To drag this shit out forever or get the last word.

Once again, I'll give that to you, but as I said, my end goal...ideally, would be less of you, the stray dog, yapping at every post.

I mean, was the guy who never wrestled before calling D1 Wrestlers soft comical? For a while...in the same way as anyone who is straight up and all the way to the left of the Dunning-Kruger graph is entertaining...for a very short period of time. After that...well, I think @Scouts Honorput it best.

No end goal other than to get the dog to stop yapping(STILL). But that seems inevitable.

I don’t chase you around this forum…

you chase me…

you don’t affect anything I do…

clearly you can’t say the same…

just tuck and run because this will never end how you pictured it when you first tried to play like you were the cool guy…

it’s totally up to you…

14 minutes ago, LJB said:

I don’t chase you around this forum…

you chase me…

just tuck and run because this will never end how you pictured it when you first tried to play like you were the cool guy…

it’s totally up to you…

The Rock Kool GIF

Just now, LJB said:

Better…

you are learning…

LOL...he's STILL going?

Even if I TRY to let you get the last word just to be done with you...what is it? Napoleon Complex? 

This thread...AGAIN, wasn't about you. And yet you've gotten into these totally, utterly meaningless drawn out protracted and incoherent threads about nothing.

Remember...this isn't even a sport YOU respect?

27 minutes ago, LJB said:

it’s totally up to you…

Clearly I don't.

I try to let you just tire yourself out. I try to let you get the last word...what else are you looking for?

4 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

LOL...he's STILL going?

Even if I TRY to let you get the last word just to be done with you...what is it? Napoleon Complex? 

This thread...AGAIN, wasn't about you. And yet you've gotten into these totally, utterly meaningless drawn out protracted and incoherent threads about nothing.

Remember...this isn't even a sport YOU respect?

Clearly I don't.

I try to let you just tire yourself out. I try to let you get the last word...what else are you looking for?

Your cheap internet parlor tricks will not work here…

jusr tuck and run because revelance…

you can let me have this “last word”

just fade off into wherever you came from… 

go on get…

your absence will not affect the outcome…

1 minute ago, LJB said:

Your cheap internet parlor tricks will not work here…

jusr tuck and run because revelance…

you can let me have this “last word”

just fade off into wherever you came from… 

go on get…

your absence will not affect the outcome…

"cheap internet parlor tricks?" Sure...that definitely makes sense.

Just take a look at this;

image.png.a4ef6e19d5d3eb75359a272165755165.png

27 posts not...about a style of Wresting you don't respect. That you don't care about, two ridiculously long little feuds distracting from the topic again with two people. Virtually nothing has anything to do with the thread.

I've tried now a couple times to just end this. Clearly I've hit a nerve as you've posted multiple times after I've said you can have the last word! But...what you really want, just like that little cocker spaniel...is stimulation, isn't it? In that respect, I'm sorry I've indulged you.

What exactly are you looking for here? Just a leg to hump? Is there any way that can be someone(anyone) else? LOL...Christ, the dog really doesn't know what to do when he catches that rabbit. 

"cheap internet parlor tricks?" Sure...that definitely makes sense.

Just take a look at this;

image.png.a4ef6e19d5d3eb75359a272165755165.png

27 posts not...about a style of Wresting you don't respect. That you don't care about, two ridiculously long little feuds distracting from the topic again with two people. Virtually nothing has anything to do with the thread.

I've tried now a couple times to just end this. Clearly I've hit a nerve as you've posted multiple times after I've said you can have the last word! But...what you really want, just like that little cocker spaniel...is stimulation, isn't it? In that respect, I'm sorry I've indulged you.

What exactly are you looking for here? Just a leg to hump? Is there any way that can be someone(anyone) else? LOL...Christ, the dog really doesn't know what to do when he catches that rabbit. 

If all you want is to let it go then just do it…

your actions are proving you to be dishonest…

this is totally up to you…

I can do this all day err day…

been doing it before you and will continue long after you are gone…

( I did not even bother to read your vomit}

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LJB said:

If all you want is to let it go then just do it…

your actions are proving you to be dishonest…

this is totally up to you…

I can do this all day err day…

been doing it before you and will continue long after you are gone…

( I did not even bother to read your vomit}

I think I've done so a few times now and you come back...reply twice if you don't get the reaction you seek.

I've even tried to move this to private messages so we don't burden the entire forum with this petty bullshit when people are actually trying to discuss potential rule changes in a sport they ACTUALLY care about.

And yes, you have been doing "it" before me and I'm sure you'll continue these silly detractions with or without me(just this thread shows you're apt to do just that with other posters).

I think I've done so a few times now and you come back...reply twice if you don't get the reaction you seek.

I've even tried to move this to private messages so we don't burden the entire forum with this petty bullshit when people are actually trying to discuss potential rule changes in a sport they ACTUALLY care about.

And yes, you have been doing "it" before me and I'm sure you'll continue these silly detractions with or without me(just this thread shows you're apt to do just that with other posters).

All you got to do is just accept where you fit in…

you do not affect me or mine at all…

only results affect me and mine…

and you are an anonymous salty little fella…

we will still represent you and your family every time without question…

you’re welcome…

4 minutes ago, LJB said:

All you got to do is just accept where you fit in…

you do not affect me or mine at all…

only results affect me and mine…

and you are an anonymous salty little fella…

we will still represent you and your family every time without question…

you’re welcome…

"We?"

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX