This is just getting ridiculous

Eagle26

2 minutes ago, Jamie_Taco said:

Four 4x Iowa champs prior to Barry (Bob Steenlage, Jeff Kerber, Scott Morningstar, Joe Gibbons).

Seven 4x Iowa champs prior to Royce (Bob Steenlage, Jeff Kerber, Scott Morningstar, Joe Gibbons, Greg Randall, Mark Schwab, Dan Knight).

Did you have a point? Take a guess at how many of these 4xers I listed went on to win multiple NCAA titles along with Olympic and world medals..

So can you recruit an entire team off of Iowa 4xers?

28 minutes ago, Jamie_Taco said:

Wrestling USA Magazine, which is about the only rankings I know of from back then.

Barry and Royce weren't even Iowa HS 4xers,

Royce Alger was a 3X HS champ and won a JR National Title.  He was one of the best recruits in the country.  I have nothing against Iowa and their program but hot damn their fans these days are living with fever pitch delusions 

• Fire 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

6 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Royce Alger was a 3X HS champ and won a JR National Title.  He was one of the best recruits in the country.  I have nothing against Iowa and their program but hot damn their fans these days are living with fever pitch delusions 

Lol one of the best recruits in the country according to who, exactly? It was certainly not the rankings, as I've already proven to you.

The fact you think Iowa'a recruiting even comes close to comparable to what we are seeing today at PSU just shows how delusion you are.

• Haha 1

Guess how many #1 recruiting classes Gable had during his Iowa career? Oh shoot, I will just tell you. One. He had one top recruiting class while coaching at Iowa, but you guys are right, they were stockpiling all the best recruits just like Cael LOL.

Edited by Jamie_Taco

Guess how many #1 recruiting classes Gable had during his Iowa career? Oh shoot, I will just tell you. One. He had one top recruiting class while coaching at Iowa, but you guys are right, they were stockpiling all the best recruits just like Cael LOL.

So who had all the #1 classes, can you list for us by year?  Thanks.

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Jamie_Taco said:

Lol one of the best recruits in the country according to who, exactly? It was certainly not the rankings, as I've already proven to you.

The fact you think Iowa'a recruiting even comes close to comparable to what we are seeing today at PSU just shows how delusion you are.

Proper use in this case would be, "delusional" 

2 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Proper use in this case would be, "delusional" 

Lol the typo is the only thing you could come back with. I provided the facts, you provided the hindsight and opinions. 

4 minutes ago, ionel said:

So who had all the #1 classes, can you list for us by year?  Thanks.

https://www.wrestlingusa.com/high-school/records-and-rankings.html

5 minutes ago, Jamie_Taco said:

Lol the typo is the only thing you could come back with. I provided the facts, you provided the hindsight and opinions. 

https://www.wrestlingusa.com/high-school/records-and-rankings.html

Don't see anything on that page listing top college recruit teams during the Gable era and all I got when trying any links was:

Screenshot_20230423-113036_Chrome.jpg.200a62071d62f1d9c571b22a91dc8226.jpg

• Haha 1

I can't help with the fact that you are google incompetent lol.

You sent me a link with your "facts" and I can't find it. You can help me out or not.  Where on this link you provided can I find what you used to prove your point.  I'm not trolling.

Your provided source: https://www.wrestlingusa.com/high-school/records-and-rankings.html

• Fire 1

7 minutes ago, ionel said:

Don't see anything on that page listing top college recruit teams during the Gable era and all I got when trying any links was:

Screenshot_20230423-113036_Chrome.jpg.200a62071d62f1d9c571b22a91dc8226.jpg

I think the two of us going on to the site at the same time made it crash

Just now, Jamie_Taco said:

There we go. Thank you, sir!

So who had the #1 recruiting class?  I still don't see it and don't want to dig thru all these links.  If you know, and you must cause you know who didn't, then just tell us.  

• Fire 1