Don’t need Riding Time with 3 pt TD

Dark Energy

Hi - get TD near end of period and ride out - 3 points!  Good riders rejoice!!  Now get three points instead of 2!!

Riding time incents and justifies stall rides.  Is a ref going to call stalling on a guy just riding when clock is getting close to 1 minute?  Nah.

36 minutes ago, Dark Energy said:

Hi - get TD near end of period and ride out - 3 points!  Good riders rejoice!!  Now get three points instead of 2!!

Riding time incents and justifies stall rides.  Is a ref going to call stalling on a guy just riding when clock is getting close to 1 minute?  Nah.

Personally I want the ref subjective calls out of wrestling as much as possible.  If only get riding time point for a turn then don't worry about top position just call stalemate when needed.  It is also why I don't want to see a 3pt nf or expanding video review.  Think of all the bricks questioning whether 2, 3, or 4 swipe and then opening review up for other stuff not originally questioned.  Or maybe we can just get an AI ref?

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Dark Energy said:

Define your terms. The NCAA defined their terms earlier this year, and it seems to contradict what I assume you are talking about. But then the issue may be me.