More House Cleaning at Cable News

RYou

CNN continues to clean house......

Don Lemon, CNN - out- fired.

On the heels of a near billion dollar defamation settlement....

Tucker Carlson, Fox - out - fired.

Dan Bongino, Fox went down last week.

Both stoked the fires.

Let's see who down this afternoon.

CNN's Reid ?  Another firestorm.

It's pretty clear that with the Sandman settlement with CNN and now Fox's settlement with Dominion, the bosses are reigning in the troops and the slanty sided political coverage.

31 minutes ago, mspart said:

I just looked it up and didn't find Baritomoo out at Fox.    Mike, are you guessing here or do you have some kind of inside info?   Pirro moved to another Fox show and nothing about Baritomo on the google. 

mspart

I just looked again and can't find the article anymore.

I suspect it was pulled.

Perhaps a scoop that didn't pan out.  Which isn't unusual with news credos these days.   Put it out and don't confirm, takes too much time.    Everyone will forget if you are wrong, but you may be a star if you are right.   

mspart

Edited by mspart

3 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

Baritolomo and Pirro also out at Fox.

Last Friday, A reporter for WaPo speculated they would be canned.  So far he's wrong.  He also missed the Bongino and Carlson hatchet chops.  What I heard is that Carlson was PO'd Fox would not let him air additional video from January 6.  Then last week he had a segment hanging an MSNBC reporter over fictional lies about January 6.  Fox wouldn't let the piece show.  They duked it out and of course Carlson lost.  His producer got the boot also.  

9 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

I'm not seeing Carlson being fired,  that seems to be speculation at this point.  The real story is going to be in the details.  He was a ratings giant.  This hurts Fox. 

All of the news sources have published it.

NYT - Tucker Carlson Is Dismissed From Fox News: Latest Updates - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

CNN - Tucker Carlson leaving Fox News | CNN Business

ABC - Tucker Carlson and his producer out at Fox News, 1 week after Dominion settlement - ABC News (go.com)

Carlson was not one the those targeted in the Dominion lawsuit.

19 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

I'm not seeing Carlson being fired,  that seems to be speculation at this point.  The real story is going to be in the details.  He was a ratings giant.  This hurts Fox. 

He ended his show last Friday with something like "see you next week."  The videos are everywhere.  He got fired.  

Just now, VakAttack said:

He ended his show last Friday with something like "see you next week."  The videos are everywhere.  He got fired.  

I know he's not there anymore, but not sure he was fired.  It's pure speculation. Fox lost $1 billion in value today.  He alone  was bigger than CNN with respect to viewers.  Tucker has been hinting about something big to come.  Lots of rumors,  the best is he is working on something with Elon. 

15 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

I know he's not there anymore, but not sure he was fired.  It's pure speculation. Fox lost $1 billion in value today.  He alone  was bigger than CNN with respect to viewers.  Tucker has been hinting about something big to come.  Lots of rumors,  the best is he is working on something with Elon. 

It is not "pure speculation." It's extrapolating based on evidence. His last words on Fox News were "see you Monday."  He did not see them on Monday.

Now, if you want "pure speculation", you could read your last sentence.

P.S. Bill O'Reilly was too big to fail, also.

4 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

It is not "pure speculation." It's extrapolating based on evidence. His last words on Fox News were "see you Monday."  He did not see them on Monday.

Now, if you want "pure speculation", you could read your last sentence.

P.S. Bill O'Reilly was too big to fail, also.

Yes that was pure speculation,  my point exactly.  Many legacy media outlets are all saying different shit. That tells me nobody knows. So far he's running for office,  fired for running the J6 tapes, fired because of the dominion settlement, quit because he wasn't allowed to run a story on the dominion settlement... nobody knows shit, but Tucker is having a heyday with it. He certainly isn't upset,  and is intentionally withholding information. 

36 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

Savage little knife in the story: 

"Carlson, who did not respond to a request for comment, has now been fired by all three cable news networks, having been pushed out from his previous stints at CNN and MSNBC."