Nagao going to announce Iowa commitment tonight

Jimmy Cinnabon

4 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Only you start a new thread when YOU already started a thread on the same topic. I wonder why you annoy people?

Any chance you can put together a spreadsheet showing the rate at which @Jimmy Cinnabon unnecessarily creates new threads to  regurgitate a topic already being discussed on another thread?  

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

4 minutes ago, BlacknGold said:

Is it for certain that his decision is Iowa or is that rumors at this point?

Pat Mineo and Jimmy Cinnabon are the only two to make that claim.  Take it for what it's worth.  Have yet to see any reliable insiders make a claim or hint at where Nagao is going

Edited by PortaJohn

4 minutes ago, BlacknGold said:

I wonder how the forum is going to react to the decision, hopefully people don't assault each other 😅

As a PSU fan I hope he chooses where he feels most comfortable.  I will find it amusing if he picks Iowa on a PSU podcast.

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

As a PSU fan I hope he chooses where he feels most comfortable.  I will find it amusing if he picks Iowa on a PSU podcast.

Justin Basch is a fan first, business man second, and a PSU podcast third.

He has more non-PSU clientele than he does PSU clientele.  He is pretty open about Johnny D, who isn't a PSU guy, being his favorite person alive.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

Justin Basch is a fan first, business man second, and a PSU podcast third.

He has more non-PSU clientele than he does PSU clientele.  He is pretty open about Johnny D, who isn't a PSU guy, being his favorite person alive.

Thanks for clearing that up Justin but why are you pretending to be a Michigan fan on this forum?

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Pat Mineo and Jimmy Cinnabon are the only two to make that claim.  Take it for what it's worth.  Have yet to see any reliable insiders make a claim or hint at where Nagao is going

There are many HR posters who also believe Nagao is locked up for Iowa.  It's far more than me and Mineo who believe Nagao is a Hawkeye.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

There are many HR posters who also believe Nagao is locked up for Iowa.  It's far more than me and Mineo who believe Nagao is a Hawkeye.

Nope.  They're all working off of Mineos tweet

• Fire 1

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Check out vhsalum's posts on HR.  

Vshalum said "I think" and Mineo said "looks like"...that's what your basing your prediction on?  Hey. I think it's 50/50. You might be right.  But don't come on here and make claims when you have no actual solid concrete insider info

Edited by PortaJohn

8 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Always a dangerous game.  Mineo being the loser that he is.

Another poster on HR, gobblin, described it thusly "the information  on this is a shitshow."

Exactly.  And from Gobblin himself.  That says a lot.  No one knows right now except for the coaching staffs, Aaron, and a few insiders keeping their mouths shut.  Jimmy could've of easily posted "Does Aaron....?". 

Edited by PortaJohn

I will say that I've heard from a couple of people annoyed at me for my take on Penn State and NIl and asking something like "if I'm still going to be high and mighty when Nagao commits for the most money" insinuating that he's going to Iowa.  Take that with a grain of salt.

8 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

I will say that I've heard from a couple of people annoyed at me for my take on Penn State and NIl and asking something like "if I'm still going to be high and mighty when Nagao commits for the most money" insinuating that he's going to Iowa.  Take that with a grain of salt.

$250k, $500k, etc. NIL deals being thrown around and the wealthy Florida lawyer is only willing to throw us a grain of salt😞

;)

3 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Except Cenzo, Nolf, etc.

Including Cenzo and Nolf.  The last two he has done with the Brain himself Justin, I mean me myself, I have stated that Johnny D is my moat favorite person alive.

Jokes aside, he did say that.

Other joke aside... I am 46 shades darker than Justin Basch.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me