PSU Faithful: Cael needs you more than ever

Theo Brixton

The next few years are going to be some of the most challenging of Coach Sanderson's tenure. The accusations will be flying and his honor will need defending. But when I read that Beau Bartlett's third-place finish was due to development rather than an elite, pound-for-pound recruit finally moving to his natural and, coincidentally, emptied-out weight class, I knew you guys were up to the task. 

Just remember: Iowa might have a bag but Cael's got a sac.

7jirx2.jpg

• Fire 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Ah, that green-eyed monster.

Jealous of who, Cael? This thread isn't poking fun at him. I admired him as a wrestler and think he's a great coach. I don't have a "team". I enjoy cheering for any wrestler of great skill who plays within the rules and shows humility, regardless of their collegiate affiliation or country of origin. And while I find it suspicious that some of their athletes are hanging around Treigning Lab, outside of one or two notable exceptions, the Penn State greats are easy to cheer for.

The original post was teasing the PSU homers coming to Cael's defense when he needs no defending. BTW, what happened to @TBar1977?

• Fire 1

53 minutes ago, Theo Brixton said:

Jealous of who, Cael? This thread isn't poking fun at him. I admired him as a wrestler and think he's a great coach. I don't have a "team". I enjoy cheering for any wrestler of great skill who plays within the rules and shows humility, regardless of their collegiate affiliation or country of origin. And while I find it suspicious that some of their athletes are hanging around Treigning Lab, outside of one or two notable exceptions, the Penn State greats are easy to cheer for.

The original post was teasing the PSU homers coming to Cael's defense when he needs no defending. BTW, what happened to @TBar1977?

The theory is that when MSU swore off the board it broke TBar's spirit.

• Haha 1