Are Sacred Heart, Cal Baptist and Presbyterian sleeping giants?

1 hour ago, Formally140 said:

As much as I love these discussions between the grandstanding atheists who have a childish  attitude about why religion works for some, and the way too often easily triggered Christian types.. that both equally do a poor job representing both sides. 

My real question is.. why are you eating the Cinnabons… it’s almost worst than eating the onion at this point

I'm sure there are plenty of people that make fun of wrestler's constant thanking of God that actually believe in God...they just don't think he/she really cares about wrestling.

But I do find some humor in the fact that a wrestler has stated that "the best place to glorify God" is a public state school.

22 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

But I do find some humor in the fact that a wrestler has stated that "the best place to glorify God" is a public state school.

I would guess he is thinking it is the best place to help him become a national champion and then be able to give the glory to God on national TV. It’s more about having a platform to share your faith. If he went to a private Christian school, who would he have to share his faith with?

4 hours ago, ionel said:

Huh ... who said anything about Sermon on the Mount or Jericho and isn't Genesis older than Judaism?

Not sure about a religious tie-in, but Erick Sermon had a "Parrish", but nothing to do with Jericho.

Edited by PSUSMC
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

Living out his faith as a positive example,  in a large secular public school that does not believe the same as him,  very well could be the best place to glorify God. 

• Fire 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

19 hours ago, Eagle26 said:

I would guess he is thinking it is the best place to help him become a national champion and then be able to give the glory to God on national TV. It’s more about having a platform to share your faith. If he went to a private Christian school, who would he have to share his faith with?

I guess.   I do understand Mesenbrink saying something like he liked that there were other guys on the team that also had a strong faith so he thought he would enjoy hanging out with them. But saying God told me to go to Penn State is a little cringey IMO