Spencer Lee vs Vito

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

He's currently the most famous and relevant US wrestler.

Yes he is but not for what you think.   He has "quit" two major tourneys in the middle of them.   Not something you want to be famous for I'm guessing.  This is no knock on Lee from my standpoint.   He has apparently misjudged his physical health and not been able to continue.   I hope that he will heal up in the next year.  

I did not see Vito at US OPEN but I did see footage at NCAA finals.   I don't think there is anyone that beats Vito currently.  He made RBY look like he didn't belong in the finals.  And a tech fall against DeSanto in under a minute?   This guy is on another level in my opinion.   The sky is the limit for Vito.

mspart

34 minutes ago, mspart said:

Yes he is but not for what you think.   He has "quit" two major tourneys in the middle of them.   Not something you want to be famous for I'm guessing.  This is no knock on Lee from my standpoint.   He has apparently misjudged his physical health and not been able to continue.   I hope that he will heal up in the next year.  

I did not see Vito at US OPEN but I did see footage at NCAA finals.   I don't think there is anyone that beats Vito currently.  He made RBY look like he didn't belong in the finals.  And a tech fall against DeSanto in under a minute?   This guy is on another level in my opinion.   The sky is the limit for Vito.

mspart

His daddy explained the situation in full in a videotaped interview following his withdrawal from the US Open

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

He's currently the most famous and relevant US wrestler.

He quit folkstyle wrestling so not a current wrestler.  He also quit freestyle, dad said he is physically unable, so again not a current US wrestler.  Now I don't know about Greco but really don't think that's his style and thus again not current.  Sure he could transition, not that anything's wrong with that, into women's freestyle, I think he'd be great at it, but again is not currently wrestling in that category.  Beside all that, it's my understanding he may be up for a statue outside of CHA and thus unable to even move if that's the case.  So no, not relevant.