Gabe Arnold vs Carter Starocci

I am not going to try to fuel the fucktart's ego, but he might also be 'remembering' his loss to Lujan as well... while also conveniently ignoring his losses to many other gents on the Freestyle scene.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

12 minutes ago, CementMixer said:

Edit: Speaking of Penn State haters, where is the foundation father of ALL PSU haters "MSU158"? 😆 🤣 😂 NOBODY hates us more than that 🤡

Rumor is he & TBar were heading this way but went by the Zoo first, distracted by the animals and never made it here.  Or could be that Bob won't claim them as a Bud.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, CementMixer said:

Edit: Speaking of Penn State haters, where is the foundation father of ALL PSU haters "MSU158"? 😆 🤣 😂 NOBODY hates us more than that 🤡

MSU158 transferred to HR/GIA.  Don't know how much NIL money he got but heard it was enough to buy a 1/4 acre farm

• Haha 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

3 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

goat and kale.  It's called Kale Goat Farms. The f'ing irony 

I'm guessing there's a lot of thru put in that operation, you might be able to get some extra business.

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Wait.

I want NIL for being here...!

This is a good point Bob should be worried we might transfer to a different forum.  A little coin for the image would be nice, might keep folks from wondering.  

6 hours ago, CementMixer said:

No it's not. Ringer has been out of college like 6 years and Starocci is 5 or 6 years younger.

Since when does age have anything to do with build? Lol

• Fire 1

20 hours ago, CementMixer said:

No it's not. Ringer has been out of college like 6 years and Starocci is 5 or 6 years younger.

Carter Alphonse is seven years younger, but why does it matter?  Their are no age categories for wrestling in the Olympics, nor any bonus points regarding age.  If anything, The Carter should be improving, but after beating Ringer last year, he was clobbered this year.  Seems to be a regression.

On 5/6/2023 at 11:56 AM, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Carter Alphonse is seven years younger, but why does it matter?  Their are no age categories for wrestling in the Olympics, nor any bonus points regarding age.  If anything, The Carter should be improving, but after beating Ringer last year, he was clobbered this year.  Seems to be a regression.

Correct. major regression. personally, i'd fire Cael. 

Snow removal businesses are very real.

7 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

Correct. major regression. personally, i'd fire Cael. 

You dont get it. @Interviewed_at_Weehawken aka Alexander Hamilton still has beef with everything Pennsylvania.  It goes all the way back to the Whiskey Rebellion.  He's still not over it.  Reed through his comments.  All anti PA

• Haha 2

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 hour ago, PortaJohn said:

You dont get it. @Interviewed_at_Weehawken aka Alexander Hamilton still has beef with everything Pennsylvania.  It goes all the way back to the Whiskey Rebellion.  He's still not over it.  Reed through his comments.  All anti PA

IaW has always been a pain in the a.. er hip.  

• Haha 1

On 5/9/2023 at 3:08 PM, PortaJohn said:

As someone that grew up 2.5 miles from Whiskey Point, I am willing to defend the site.