Any day now we should reach the critical mass of gun ownership by "law-abiding citizens" where we become safe

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

Here's some numbers for you:  using all the anecdotes you've laid out here, you still haven't reached the number of people victimized yesterday, in that one particular shooting in Texas, the literal gun capitol of the country.

Then your math is as bad as your analytical skills, but tell me how many more you need.

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

You have difficulty analyzing data. That was my exact point, except I can site enough anecdotal evidence to create a trend.  The numbers are clearly on the side of defensive gun use, and the Heritage foundation is quoting the CDC.  

LOL at you pretending to analyze data when you're literally just posting a link to something the Heritage Foundation has spoon-fed to you and you just choose to take it as gospel.

3 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

So all these stories I posted are fiction? How many more do you need? I can find tthousands.

No, the idea that there are more people defending themselves then victims of gun violence is just you making it up.  You have literally not provided any data saying that.

2 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

Then your math is as bad as your analytical skills, but tell me how many more you need.

Oh, look, more idiocy and just claiming things without backing it up.  Now post another Youtube video.

EDIT:  I could not have timed this more perfectly, since the moron posted another Youtube video.

Edited by VakAttack

Just now, VakAttack said:

LOL at you pretending to analyze data when you're literally just posting a link to something the Heritage Foundation has spoon-fed to you and you just choose to take it as gospel.

It's  a study from the CDC. How is it not legitimate. 

Just now, El Luchador said:

It's  a study from the CDC. How is it not legitimate. 

It is NOT a study from the CDC.  Please, cite the CDC study.  Because let me tell you what the CDC says on the matter, taken directly from their wesbite:

Although definitions of defensive gun use vary, it is generally defined as the use of a firearm to protect and defend oneself, family, other people, and/or property against crime or victimization.

Estimates of defensive gun use vary depending on the questions asked, populations studied, timeframe, and other factors related to study design. Given the wide variability in estimates, additional research is necessary to understand defensive gun use prevalence, frequency, circumstances, and outcomes.

Just now, Plasmodium said:

Find that one where a HS kid needed to wait until he was 18 to buy two assault rifles so he could invade an elementary school and slaughter 19 children.

This is a cultural issue,  this is a direct result of leftist thinking. The reality is democrats should be prohibited from owning guns because they are the ones doing the mass shooting.

• Fire 1

17 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

This is a cultural issue,  this is a direct result of leftist thinking. The reality is democrats should be prohibited from owning guns because they are the ones doing the mass shooting.

Isn't it their right to own and open carry an assault rifle?

6 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

LOL.  That was a link to nothing.  You cited it.  ANd you have nothing to back it up.

Here's something that provides actual data.

https://www.thetrace.org/2022/06/defensive-gun-use-data-good-guys-with-guns/

This is complete bs. This has been debunked time and time again. This is a prime example of data manipulation. This is simply a dishonest analysis.