Any day now we should reach the critical mass of gun ownership by "law-abiding citizens" where we become safe

1 minute ago, El Luchador said:

for you.

LOL you just keep posting videos, man.  Especially from people who literally are on the NRA's payroll, like this guy.  I'm providing you with actual data.  Here's some more:

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/04/26/what-the-data-says-about-gun-deaths-in-the-u-s/

About eight-in-ten U.S. murders in 2021 – 20,958 out of 26,031, or 81% – involved a firearm.

And, then there's the pure, true blue fact that: this doesn't happen anywhere else.

This is complete bs. This has been debunked time and time again. This is a prime example of data manipulation. This is simply a dishonest analysis. 

Ahhh, blanket statements again without anything backing it up, just you saying it.

13 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

LOL you just keep posting videos, man.  Especially from people who literally are on the NRA's payroll, like this guy.  I'm providing you with actual data.  Here's some more:

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/04/26/what-the-data-says-about-gun-deaths-in-the-u-s/

And, then there's the pure, true blue fact that: this doesn't happen anywhere else.

Colion is no longer affiliated with the NRA, but that still wouldn't discredit the facts. He's wrecked your numbers that's the only reason you won't accept his authority on the issue. Again a 30 second glance of intentionally misleading data can make an argument for gun control,  but not a deep dive.

Edited by El Luchador
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

That would include toy guns and BB guns and paint ball guns. You'll need to do better. Unless you wish to be vague so you don't need to be accountable to reality. 

We can extend it to weapons and use the definition provided in the assault weapons ban from the nineties.  Do you want a link?

1 minute ago, Plasmodium said:

We can extend it to weapons and use the definition provided in the assault weapons ban from the nineties.  Do you want a link?

It really wouldn't matter. If you want to ban guns come out and say it, don't use vague words and half asses definitions. There is a means for amending the constitution,  embrace it with honesty. 

1 minute ago, Plasmodium said:

Not the ones that wouldn't happen absent the convenience of an assault rifle.  Lives lost in the Allen, Texas mall shooting is now nine.

This is foolishness or dishonestly.  You think the gun made this happen? Even if that stupidity was somehow accepted I still wouldn't accept your solutions.  It is my right, and I won't willing concede it. It is plainly written and clearly documented.  

Just now, El Luchador said:

It really wouldn't matter. If you want to ban guns come out and say it, don't use vague words and half asses definitions. There is a means for amending the constitution,  embrace it with honesty. 

It would matter.  Fewer than 9 would have been murdered yesterday and in most every mass shooting they are used in.  I want reform.  Amongst other things, that includes a ban on these weapons. 

This is foolishness or dishonestly.  You think the gun made this happen? Even if that stupidity was somehow accepted I still wouldn't accept your solutions.  It is my right, and I won't willing concede it. It is plainly written and clearly documented.  

The gun enabled it.  The type of gun exacerbated it.  That is just fact.

If you want to keep your guns, I'd suggest supporting reform.

3 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

It would matter.  Fewer than 9 would have been murdered yesterday and in most every mass shooting they are used in.  I want reform.  Amongst other things, that includes a ban on these weapons. 

Your assertion is wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Do you honestly believe this cycle of campaigning on 2A/more  guns->slaughter of innocents->thoughts and prayers->praise LE->campaigning on 2A/more  guns is going continue indefinitely?

I would simply hope that the facts would rule the day. I don't however believe that the legacy media will ever allow for a legitimate debate. I also fully expect biased leftists in the education system will continue to convince kids they are victims and the system will never allow them to succeed.  They will continue to destroy the morality of our youth and demoralize them until they break, all in the name of destroying the system. It is at that point we will need our guns more than ever. 

• Fire 1

I would simply hope that the facts would rule the day. I don't however believe that the legacy media will ever allow for a legitimate debate. I also fully expect biased leftists in the education system will continue to convince kids they are victims and the system will never allow them to succeed.  They will continue to destroy the morality of our youth and demoralize them until they break, all in the name of destroying the system. It is at that point we will need our guns more than ever. 

This is some of the dumbest shit I’ve read on a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Le duke said:

This is some of the dumbest shit I’ve read on a long time.

Then you ain't paying attention.  You probably think  a guy with a dick can be a woman even though you can't define what one is. 

• Haha 1

Then you ain't paying attention.  You probably think  a guy with a dick can be a woman even though you can't define what one is. 

You think THAT is the cause of mass murder in America?

Seriously?

22 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

The world of sheer terror you live in must be exhausting. 

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, Le duke said:

You think THAT is the cause of mass murder in America?

Seriously?

Yes, look at the perpetrators, and the victims.  Go all the back to Columbine. The left creates the misery and the media give them the notoriety to draw attention to it.