Any day now we should reach the critical mass of gun ownership by "law-abiding citizens" where we become safe

Just now, Mike Parrish said:

Your reply is the functional equivalent of, “nuh uh”.

Only to someone who is accustomed to being spoon-fed their opinion.  How many were shot by cops, how many killed themselves how many were gang members engaged in a dangerous lifestyle?  Details, you get it?

7 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

Only to someone who is accustomed to being spoon-fed their opinion.  How many were shot by cops, how many killed themselves how many were gang members engaged in a dangerous lifestyle?  Details, you get it?

Present your arguments.

Show your work. 

Don’t have wave and make stupid claims like, “ it’s been proved over and over.”

Present your arguments.

Show your work. 

Don’t have wave and make stupid claims like, “ it’s been proved over and over.”

Well did you watch  the Colion Noir video, that beaks down the numbers. You could learn a lot. 

4 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

Well did you watch  the Colion Noir video, that beaks down the numbers. You could learn a lot. 

Is that your work?

Posting youtube videos as an argument is the equivalent of an all caps email that’s been forwarded to you by your memaw. 

From reputable sources, formulate a hypothesis and back it with the data. 

Edited by Mike Parrish

Is that your work?

Posting youtube videos as an argument is the equivalent of and all caps email that’s been forwarded to you by your memaw. 

From reputable sources, formulate a hypothesis and back it with the data. 

That is some seriously dishonest shit, only being said to avoid the facts. Do you expect me to do a deep study,  aqire my own data, analyze it then post? By this standard nobody is allowed to have an opinion. 

5 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

I'll post it again.

Is that your work?

it’s fairly comical that you insist that we’re spoonfed when you repeatedly post videos from the same YouTube channel and think, “well, that proves it!”  

Edited by Mike Parrish

2 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

That is some seriously dishonest shit, only being said to avoid the facts. Do you expect me to do a deep study,  aqire my own data, analyze it then post? By this standard nobody is allowed to have an opinion. 

As opposed to serially posting YouTube videos from a single channel?

You must have been a real joy for your teachers. 

2 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

You can refuse the information or you can dispute it with facts. Head in the sand or make an argument. I assume your position is still weak, therefore you choose sand.

I posted studies with actual data. 

You posted YouTube videos. 

which one, which one?

10 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

I posted studies with actual data. 

You posted YouTube videos. 

which one, which one?

And that video breaks down the data. But you refuse the facts. You are a willful idiot. Watch the video then tell me how wrong it is. Not the other way around. I know your info. And I know how they worked the numbers in a dishonest way to  force the reader to an inaccurate conclusion.  18 and 19 year olds are not children, that is just 1 deception. 

Edited by El Luchador

6 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

And that video breaks down the data. But you refuse the facts. You are a willful idiot. Watch the video then tell me how wrong it is. Not the other way around. I know your info. And I know how they worked the numbers in a dishonest way to  force the reader to an inaccurate conclusion.  18 and 19 year olds are not children, that is just 1 deception. 

Your argument is nearly as compelling as those QAnon videos. 

51 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

Then you ain't paying attention.  You probably think  a guy with a dick can be a woman even though you can't define what one is. 

I see we're in MAGA Mad Libs portion of the proceedings.

• Fire 2

Just now, VakAttack said:

I see we're in MAGA Mad Libs portion of the proceedings.

Just saying the ideology of his leaning is necessarily one void of stupidity. But ad hominid attacks is the natural outcome when you have no merit. Keep in mind that was a response to an attack on my opinion.  But you clearly were ok with his comment. 

• Fire 1

8 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

The YouTube video by an NRA funded moron that does the same thing you do: just make claims without backing them up.  In the description of the video it puts a link that says "Gun Violence by the Numbers" and when you click on it....

https://shop.mrcolionnoir.com/collections/keep-america-tactical-merchandise?utm_source=Youtube&utm_medium=Video -TheTruthAboutGunViolence&utm_campaign=Video -&utm_content=TheTruthAboutGunViolence

Honestly. You couldn't write a better script for embarrassing yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

How long before he starts hawking Trump Gold and Tucker’s survival rations?

Not before you prop yourself up as some type of moral authority and position yourself as an intellectual and people who you disagree with as stupid. 

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

The YouTube video by an NRA funded moron that does the same thing you do: just make claims without backing them up.  In the description of the video it puts a link that says "Gun Violence by the Numbers" and when you click on it....

https://shop.mrcolionnoir.com/collections/keep-america-tactical-merchandise?utm_source=Youtube&utm_medium=Video -TheTruthAboutGunViolence&utm_campaign=Video -&utm_content=TheTruthAboutGunViolence

Tell me why? Or back to the ad hominen attacks, you pick. I'm sure we both know.  BTW he isn't affiliated with the NRA, but being right isn't your strong point. 

5 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

I'll help you again.