Another bloodthirsty Dem Witch Hunt

43 minutes ago, headshuck said:

You guys must’ve had a ball during the Bill Clinton Monica Lewinsky timeframe.

I remember the moment I read "it depends on what your definition of "is" is". I laughed my ass off thinking what a weasel this guy was.

I find it equally hilarious that he is now portraying himself as a harmless senior citizen. "What? Me? I don't have the appetites anymore."

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

We’re getting to the point where we should be asking, “Is there anyone in the GOP who isn’t on the take?”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/10/politics/comer-bank-records-biden-family-members-payments-foreign-entities/index.html

Washington CNN  — 

House Oversight Chairman James Comer laid out new details to support allegations that members of Joe Biden’s family including his son Hunter received millions of dollars in payments from foreign entities in China and Romania including when Biden was vice president, according to a memo obtained by CNN.

New bank records cited in the memo were obtained by the committee through a subpoena and include payments made to companies tied to Hunter Biden.

Maybe we should be asking other questions as well.

mspart

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/10/politics/comer-bank-records-biden-family-members-payments-foreign-entities/index.html
Washington CNN  —  House Oversight Chairman James Comer laid out new details to support allegations that members of Joe Biden’s family including his son Hunter received millions of dollars in payments from foreign entities in China and Romania including when Biden was vice president, according to a memo obtained by CNN.
New bank records cited in the memo were obtained by the committee through a subpoena and include payments made to companies tied to Hunter Biden.
mspart

You’re aware that Trump’s daughter and son-in-law, while working in the WH and with security clearances at the SAP level, received two billion dollars from the Saudi crown fund, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Le duke said:

You’re aware that Trump’s daughter and son-in-law, while working in the WH and with security clearances at the SAP level, received two billion dollars from the Saudi crown fund, right?

I'm not.   If illegal, they should be prosecuted.   Did you expect I'd say that?  Probably not.

Are you saying that the Biden's should get a pass because Trump's daughter and son-in-law apparently got a pass according to you?   I've heard that this is not a viable line of reasoning for conservatives.   Apparently it is viable for those on the left of politics. 

mspart

Edited by mspart
  • Fire 1

I'm not.   If illegal, they should be prosecuted.   Did you expect I'd say that?  Probably not.
Are you saying that the Biden's should get a pass because Trump's daughter and son-in-law apparently got a pass according to you?   I've heard that this is not a viable line of reasoning for conservatives.   Apparently it is viable for those on the left of politics. 
mspart

Oh. I thought we were all bringing up things that were completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

35 minutes ago, mspart said:

Washington CNN  — 

House Oversight Chairman James Comer laid out new details to support allegations that members of Joe Biden’s family including his son Hunter received millions of dollars in payments from foreign entities in China and Romania including when Biden was vice president, according to a memo obtained by CNN.

mspart

If they’re dirty, burn ‘em all. 

• Fire 1

9 hours ago, mspart said:

Yes, quite.   Legally of course. 

mspart

Looking for crooked politicians is like trying to find a fast-food place. Not hard.

Which is exactly why we should support the folks in DC that actually want to do something about it. 

I don't give a rat's ass about the party any of these crooks belong to. They shouldn't be hiding behind their party - and neither party should let them.

• Fire 3

I was disappointed in Comer's press conference.  Was really expecting some hard dirt.  The only evidence is nine people over the span of three years made a total of 10 million dollars in foreign business deals.  I'm sure there are more to these deals than what Comer has shown so far, but I just don't see where this comes close to proving anything?  What are they waiting on.