Cat fights and purse slapping over on the Iowa Board

PSUSMC

1 minute ago, Idaho said:

Maybe people should stop reading his Twitter.... or at least maybe Iowa fans should stop reading it. 

Just.... keep.... scrolling....

no one is forced to...

the only time i even hear his name is when someone posts about him being a jackass again on this forum...

i did receive an invite to his FB page full of jackasses (assumption)...

nah bruh...

• Fire 1

37 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

I know GIA as it is used in this thread means Go Iowa Away,

Say what, who has ever heard of that?  Sure CHA is often used as Can't Handle Athletics but ...

1 hour ago, Idaho said:

Maybe people should stop reading his Twitter.... or at least maybe Iowa fans should stop reading it. 

Just.... keep.... scrolling....

Yeah, I’m surprised Kueter’s mom apparently addressed the rumor, and to an extent even Ben himself may have.

I also think it’s possible Kemerer coming back a couple years ago may have had something to do with wanting to prove Minnow wrong.

5 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Yeah, I’m surprised Kueter’s mom apparently addressed the rumor, and to an extent even Ben himself may have.

I also think it’s possible Kemerer coming back a couple years ago may have had something to do with wanting to prove Minnow wrong.

You are giving Minnow way to much credit.

• Fire 1

20 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Minnow fan boy, much!  No way someone like Kemerer is going to put his body through the grind of a D1 season just to prove someone on the internet wrong, especially when Mineo does that on his own all the time. 

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

So Chittum was never offered a scholarship by Iowa?  That seems like a pretty important detail for Cody to leave out in his reasoning for leaving.

I could see that being secondary to him but the evidence he needed Iowa wasn’t all in on him

On 5/15/2023 at 2:13 PM, Dogbone said:

Minnow fan boy, much!  No way someone like Kemerer is going to put his body through the grind of a D1 season just to prove someone on the internet wrong, especially when Mineo does that on his own all the time. 

Hmmmmm..... Call out a fan boy but follow Minnow yourself...that's Gold Jerry..GOLD! 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

36 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Hmmmmm..... Call out a fan boy but follow Minnow yourself...that's Gold Jerry..GOLD! 

I mean... if you scoop up a Minnow in the palms of your hands, like a cup of water, then it is the biggest fish in that sea.

That is all Minnow is trying to do here.  Let him be the big fish.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

3 hours ago, nhs67 said:

I mean... if you scoop up a Minnow in the palms of your hands, like a cup of water, then it is the biggest fish in that sea.

Is it also true you can use a minnow as pastry bait?

21 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

This is the post chain in question. and i think it's gross (though highly predicable) that people on HR continue to try to clean it up as though Bob wasn't completly piling on Alli

Screen Shot 2023-05-14 at 10.34.05 PM.png

Beyond piling on.  Absolutely a vile post. It's obvious exactly what that line means and it is a disgraceful thing to say about a specific person.  The joke itself in isolation is fine, but it's awful to direct it at somebody in specific. 

Edited by billyhoyle
  • Fire 3

29 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

This is the post chain in question. and i think it's gross (though highly predicable) that people on HR continue to try to clean it up as though Bob wasn't completly piling on Alli

Screen Shot 2023-05-14 at 10.34.05 PM.png

I was pleasantly surprised by how many people called them out. Not enough, but, again, a surprising number.

There were a lot of people who felt compelled to bend the knee to Bob, though. 

I'm guessing Bob Nicolls rarely, if ever, apologizes.

Edited by Le duke

On 5/12/2023 at 10:25 AM, Idaho said:

Just wanted to add a shout out to Alli St. John's classy response.  Stays above the fray, subtly points out the double standard, and moves on.

Really weird that certain Iowa fans and donors would want to alienate her and her husband.  I'd have thought they are wrestling royalty in Iowa circles.  I don't get it.

Edited by BAC
  • Fire 2

10 minutes ago, BAC said:

Just wanted to add a shout out to Alli St. John's classy response.  Stays above the fray, subtly points out the double standard, and moves on.

Really weird that certain Iowa fans and donors would want to alienate her and her husband.  I'd have thought they are wrestling royalty in Iowa circles.  I don't get it.

Bigotry is prevalent in wrestling.
I started coaching in 1983 and coaching girls exclusively in 2008.
It's everywhere in our sport.

• Stalling 1

3 hours ago, BAC said:

She’s damn sure Illinois royalty. Hater ass squakeyes be gone!

i am an idiot on the internet