FRL say's forums are for entertainment purposes.

Threadkilla

They were discussing the baords and JD said that the message boards aren't the place for information but for entertainment purposes.    FRL is a clown show, I listened this morning and they talked about Chittum for 20 minutes and Vision Quest for about 40 minutes.  There was not new information that you couldn't get from the boards and I could care less about a movie that is 40 years old. 

I have often thought that FRL get the majority of their content from these boards that claim as entertainment.   

• Fire 3

2 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

They were discussing the baords and JD said that the message boards aren't the place for information but for entertainment purposes.    FRL is a clown show, I listened this morning and they talked about Chittum for 20 minutes and Vision Quest for about 40 minutes.  There was not new information that you couldn't get from the boards and I could care less about a movie that is 40 years old. 

I have often thought that FRL get the majority of their content from these boards that claim as entertainment.   

I was interested in tuning in this morning and still can't find it on their website.  Just a link for a future episode.  They make it damn near impossible to get to their content

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 minute ago, PortaJohn said:

I was interested in tuning in this morning and still can't find it on their website.  Just a link for a future episode.  They make it damn near impossible to get to their content

I get the link on Facebook.  https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=notif&v=615453977269979&notif_id=1683811659648279&notif_t=live_video_explicit

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, RandolphTJones said:

BUT if Jimmy Cinn ever decided to be a guest on FRL I would absolutely tune in. 

does FRL have a minor release form his parents can sign to appear?

• Haha 1

Message boards are for entertainment.   There could be some news in them but mostly rumors.

Flo/FRL is also for entertainment and occasionally you may get some news.  CP put out a video on Chittum that didn't provide any new information besides what Cody Goodwin already reported.  Was that actually news, not if you had read one message board that day.

I don't understand the issue.  People say dumb things on message boards and people say dumb things on FRL.  

• Fire 1

8 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

The boards are really both - information and entertainment.... Yes.... a number of years ago on the old boards,  this was a regular occurrence.  Literally, we would have a thread going for a week and then they would have an article up about the topic  the next week taking full credit. I  haven't seen it "as much" lately, but 100% they have done that.  The fact that they mention boards means they are reading them... the reason they call it "entertainment" and not "information" is because it gives them free reign to plagiarize.   

• Fire 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

They're just jealous because  we've got:

a former presidential candidate 

the first Secretary of Treasury 

a guy who know's nothing

a former president LBJ who anonymously posts as LJB

the state of Idaho

a thread assassin 

and many others

Edited by PortaJohn
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 2

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 minute ago, PortaJohn said:

They're just jealous because  we've got:

a former presidential candidate 

the first Secretary of Treasury 

a guy who know's nothing

a former president LBJ who anonymously posts as LJB

the state of Idaho

and many others

FRL does have good information though Sparks has Vision Quest as a top 5 movie and he's a huge Bieber fan.  

• Haha 1

i have not watched vision quest since i went ballz deep into wrestling...

to be perfectly honest, i am scared to...

but...

Linda Fiorentino could still hire me as a pool boy on p[principal alone...

• Fire 2

Just now, LJB said:

i have not watched vision quest since i went ballz deep into wrestling...

to be perfectly honest, i am scared to...

but...

Linda Fiorentino could still hire me as a pool boy on p[principal alone...

Amen to that!

• Fire 1

to think about what would be said about her role in this day and age...

i remember as a 17 year old working as the first male waiter at the pizza the hut in my small OK redneck town...

a very well put together mature woman pulled up in an austin healey 3000 series...

i immediately went out and drooled all over her car...

if only i had the confidence at the time to have seen the signs my life might be entirely different right now...

regrets...

• Haha 1