Up and Coming Hotbeds of Talent

6 hours ago, Formally140 said:

City of Chicago is potentially on a trajectory to improve. Depends on how a few things shake out. We’ll see
Won’t get to the suburbs level but much better. Hopefully. 

BTS Chicago is amazing. Facilities, coaching, whole life education. I'm a big fan. That organization will produce a lot of talent and be a feeder program for the whole city. I am as hopeful as you. The kids who come out of that program will be the leaders in their high school rooms. 

20 hours ago, TwoPointsTakeDown84 said:

Established areas:

Central Valley, California

Pittsburgh, PA

Lehigh Valley, PA

Cleveland, OH

North Jersey, Jersey

Chicago Suburbs, IL

Where is the next hot bed of talent? Where should there be more/better coaching to help build up the area? 

New Jersey is certainly not limited to North Jersey. The Monmouth/Ocean Co.(Shore Conference) area is at least as productive.

• Fire 1

10 hours ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

BTS Chicago is amazing. Facilities, coaching, whole life education. I'm a big fan. That organization will produce a lot of talent and be a feeder program for the whole city. I am as hopeful as you. The kids who come out of that program will be the leaders in their high school rooms. 

Hopefully 

• Fire 1

50 minutes ago, nighthawk21 said:

Not sure if this has been brought up, haven’t been on here in a while. But I saw where micic started a club out of BTS Chi recently

I haven’t heard anything like that. The recent college guy running a location is the older Madrigal. Either a club decided to go under the BTS umbrella or they’re waiting till the gala to reveal it officially 

15 minutes ago, Formally140 said:

I haven’t heard anything like that. The recent college guy running a location is the older Madrigal. Either a club decided to go under the BTS umbrella or they’re waiting till the gala to reveal it officially 

Micic club is not associated with BTS, he is trying to create a place where foreign wrestlers can come train for a month or two.  He thought Chicago would be an easy place for them to get to and train.

1 minute ago, stealyphil223 said:

Micic club is not associated with BTS, he is trying to create a place where foreign wrestlers can come train for a month or two.  He thought Chicago would be an easy place for them to get to and train.

Nice. Where at?

29 minutes ago, stealyphil223 said:

Well the listed location is the Midway BTS location 

• Fire 1

30 minutes ago, stealyphil223 said:

"Chicago is a hub for international travel and with our partnership with @beatthestreetschicago we have successfully hosted our first training camp."

• Fire 1

i am an idiot on the internet