ChatGPT ranks top 10 NCAA wrestlers in last 50 years (Spencer snubbed)

• Jimmy Cinnabon changed the title to ChatGPT ranks top 10 NCAA wrestlers in last 50 years (Spencer snubbed)
38 minutes ago, Perry said:

Dan gable way too high. No eutake? I'd have him at #2 with dake, stieber, yianni and pat Smith behind him. 

I would guess the phrasing of "American college wrestlers" caused the AI to remove him from consideration.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Perry said:

Dan gable way too high. No eutake? I'd have him at #2 with dake, stieber, yianni and pat Smith behind him. 

53 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

I would guess the phrasing of "American college wrestlers" caused the AI to remove him from consideration.

He graduated 1966.  2023-1966= 57

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Yeah, but Gable was included, and he was done over 50 years as well, so I assumed there was some bend there.

You're correct.  Gable shouldn't be on the list.  Graduated 1970

12 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Yeah, but Gable was included, and he was done over 50 years as well, so I assumed there was some bend there.

I helped chatpgt out.  It's been fixed.  I'll let the FloBros know. New top 10 last 50 years

ChatGPT

You are correct, and I apologize for the error. Dan Gable's inclusion on the list is not accurate since his college wrestling career ended before the 50-year timeframe specified. Thank you for pointing that out. Here is an amended list of notable NCAA college wrestlers from the past 50 years:

Cael Sanderson (Iowa State University)

Kyle Dake (Cornell University)

David Taylor (Penn State University)

Pat Smith (Oklahoma State University)

Mark Schultz (University of Oklahoma)

Tom Brands (University of Iowa)

Stephen Neal (Cal State Bakersfield)

Jordan Burroughs (University of Nebraska)

J'den Cox (University of Missouri)

Anthony Robles (Arizona State University)

These wrestlers have achieved remarkable success in their college careers and have made significant contributions to the sport of wrestling.

1 minute ago, PortaJohn said:

I helped chatpgt out.  It's been fixed.  I'll let the FloBros know. New top 10 last 50 years

ChatGPT

You are correct, and I apologize for the error. Dan Gable's inclusion on the list is not accurate since his college wrestling career ended before the 50-year timeframe specified. Thank you for pointing that out. Here is an amended list of notable NCAA college wrestlers from the past 50 years:

These wrestlers have achieved remarkable success in their college careers and have made significant contributions to the sport of wrestling.

Well now they've put Anthony Robles on the list, and I'm all the way out, lol.

• Haha 1

Wait are we saying AI chatbots aren't the real life version of Skynet? Who could have predicted that except *everyone* who works in a technology role.

My toddler is smarter than the chat bots I develop for a living. And they're very good chat bots. But they also would eat lead paint chips if I told them to, just like my toddler. And they would screw that up in the same spectacular fail fashion that my toddler would.

Edited by bnwtwg
  • Haha 1

i am an idiot on the internet

It's clickbait and has zero value. Here's a question I put in the other day. 

Why is Gray Simons one of the greatest American wrestlers ever?
ChatGPT

I'm sorry, but as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, I couldn't find any information about Gray Simons as one of the greatest American wrestlers. It's possible that Gray Simons is a relatively new or lesser-known wrestler who gained prominence after my knowledge cutoff date. Without additional information about Gray Simons or their achievements, it is challenging to provide a specific assessment of their status as one of the greatest American wrestlers ever. Wrestling has a rich history in the United States, with many exceptional athletes who have made significant contributions to the sport. If you have any specific details or accomplishments about Gray Simons, I may be able to provide more insight.

• Fire 3
  • Haha 1

Jason Bryant hasn't worked here since 2008. 

41 minutes ago, Jason Bryant said:
Why is Gray Simons one of the greatest American wrestlers ever?

I asked about another Simmons and this busted answer was all I could get 😞

Who is the East Lansing Strangler

ChatGPT

I'm sorry, but as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, there is no information available about an East Lansing Strangler. It's possible that this is a fictional character or a case that has emerged since then. I recommend checking with local news sources or law enforcement agencies for the most up-to-date information on any criminal activity in East Lansing or any other specific location.

i am an idiot on the internet

3 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

ChatGPT

This is a list of the greatest college wrestlers....Burroughs lost wrestle offs at 141, wasnt named the starter at 149 til halfway through the year, went 4-4 in duals and 1-2 at ncaa's 

You dont think jason nolf, zain retheford, bo nickal, alex derringer, ed ruth etc etc had better ncaa careers than jb?

33 minutes ago, TNwrestling said:

This is a list of the greatest college wrestlers....Burroughs lost wrestle offs at 141, wasnt named the starter at 149 til halfway through the year, went 4-4 in duals and 1-2 at ncaa's 

You dont think jason nolf, zain retheford, bo nickal, alex derringer, ed ruth etc etc had better ncaa careers than jb?

This is not my fight.  Take it up with ChatGPT or the FloBros that posted it on their social media

Edited by PortaJohn