Angelo Ferrari set to announce "commitment" [sic] on May 31

I hope it is Pyle doing the interview for it.

I imagine it something akin to Kanye West's and Michael Myers' NOLA fund raiser interview.

"Man we're going to Iowa because Minnow says everyone hates Iowa people."

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Undoubtedly the funniest outcome for the general public is Iowa missing out on him and only getting the middle brother, who is also the worst prospect and, by many accounts, the one who CONSISTENTLY behaves poorly (obviously the stuff AJ is legally accused of is worse than anything Anthony has faced at this point).

16 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

I'm torn here.

To be clear, I do hold Angelo to a higher regard than his brothers at this point.  He isn't a complete douche and has done a fair enough job at not being with his brothers when they do stupid shit.  I imagine that isn't just logistics only but also has something to do with his own choice(s).

• Fire 2

On 5/26/2023 at 10:51 AM, Mike Parrish said:

The question I would have to ask would be, "What are the odds that none of the Ferrari Clan are back in the news in a bad way in the next year?"

Their history is already terrible.
If/when the next terrible thing happens, the questions will be along the lines of, "You knew they were terrible people, why did you bring them here?"

I just don't see the risk v reward calculation outcome being on the positive side of the ledger.

Same with people that have only lasted at any job 2-3 years max before having to move on for one reason or another 

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

I imagine it something akin to Kanye West's and Michael Myers' NOLA fund raiser interview.

but historically Minnow LOVES the Ferraris! (though he hasn't seemed as vocal about it lately)

16 minutes ago, Formally140 said:

Same with people that have only lasted at any job 2-3 years max before having to move on for one reason or another 

Don’t compare the Focus family to capitalism. Because a person’s company only allows a 15% max raise but the free market is offering 40-50% that should not be held against a person. Blame the bean counters in finance that guaranteed their bonus in return for employee churn and all the negatives that come with it.

i am an idiot on the internet

36 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Don’t compare the Focus family to capitalism. Because a person’s company only allows a 15% max raise but the free market is offering 40-50% that should not be held against a person. Blame the bean counters in finance that guaranteed their bonus in return for employee churn and all the negatives that come with it.

Not at all what I’m referring to. I thought about putting a caveat to make that clear  

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

Ferrari: "Y'all see my family in the media, they say we reckless, they say we criminals, they say we perverts. We're fighting it like we in sudden victory in the national finals"

Pyles, flustered and unable to continue to the announcement, stares at the camera like a deer in headlights.

Ferrari: "Pat Minnow doesn't care about Black & Gold people."

Quick cut away to Askren off-set, standing in front of a fridge: "Uhhh yeah, tune in to the next FRL, bye"

• Fire 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/26/2023 at 11:51 AM, Mike Parrish said:

The question I would have to ask would be, "What are the odds that none of the Ferrari Clan are back in the news in a bad way in the next year?"

They are going to go to Iowa. They will kick ass over the next year and not get in any trouble. Then a week after the NCAA Championships, with Hawk Fans riding a new wave of gleeful optimism, the shoe drops...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Formally140 said:

Not at all what I’m referring to. I thought about putting a caveat to make that clear  

Sorry salty subject because I just lost a really great worker this morning and she was rightfully pissed. HR is no one’s friend. oOoOoO am I talking about the department or the message board?!

i am an idiot on the internet

3 hours ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

Ferrari: "Y'all see my family in the media, they say we reckless, they say we criminals, they say we perverts. We're fighting it like we in sudden victory in the national finals"

Pyles, flustered and unable to continue to the announcement, stares at the camera like a deer in headlights.

Ferrari: "Pat Minnow doesn't care about Black & Gold people."

Quick cut away to Askren off-set, standing in front of a fridge: "Uhhh yeah, tune in to the next FRL, bye"

GOLD!!!!

1 minute ago, DJT said:

So who else is buying a Flo subscription just to watch the Ferrari Decision Show? I can’t believe it isn’t on ESPN The Ocho.

I could do a show of me watching the show... I'm taking my talents to South Idaho....YOOOOOOOOOOO! Peace out. 

• Haha 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

As a Gopher fan I am feeling some cognitive dissonance.  I don't really want Iowa to get Angelo, because he a good wrestler, and reasonably sane.  On the other hand watching the train wreck that is sure to follow, could be interesting to watch.