More J6 traitors get their due

17 hours ago, Le duke said:

What does this have to do with treason-weasels who tried to overthrow their government?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What it has to do with is murder is not prosecuted even when filmed and premeditated.   It is a about equal justice that apparently is not happening.   I have no problem with the sentences the Jan 6 folks get, but I do have a problem when a worthless jerk beats a man to death (even though the death was later) just for kicks. 

Threads ebb and flow.   Many times people have to reset by referring to the subject.   To get out of responding to this atrocity by saying, look at the subject thread, is a cop out.   It shows that unequal justice is just fine and murderers are ok to do their thing.  I hope that is wrong, but that is the impression given here.

mspart

• Fire 1

15 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

Note the thread topic.

I'm not doing tu quoque fallacy/gish gallop with you.

Mike,

I say the same to you that I said to Le Duke.   If you don't want to say anything, don't.   But saying what you did shows a callous disregard for a helpless man's life and a callous disregard for equal justice under the law, and supporting the evil jerk that perpetrated that crime.   It pretty much gives a pass to the evil jerk murderer.  If that was not your intent, then your response above does not much demonstrate your intent.  Again, if you don't want to comment, then don't.  

mspart

54 minutes ago, mspart said:

Mike,

I say the same to you that I said to Le Duke.   If you don't want to say anything, don't.   But saying what you did shows a callous disregard for a helpless man's life and a callous disregard for equal justice under the law, and supporting the evil jerk that perpetrated that crime.   It pretty much gives a pass to the evil jerk murderer.  If that was not your intent, then your response above does not much demonstrate your intent.  Again, if you don't want to comment, then don't.  

mspart

Noting that you've interjected an unrelated topic into the thread isn't an endorsement of anything in your new topic.

52 minutes ago, mspart said:

What it has to do with is murder is not prosecuted even when filmed and premeditated.   It is a about equal justice that apparently is not happening.   I have no problem with the sentences the Jan 6 folks get, but I do have a problem when a worthless jerk beats a man to death (even though the death was later) just for kicks. 

Threads ebb and flow.   Many times people have to reset by referring to the subject.   To get out of responding to this atrocity by saying, look at the subject thread, is a cop out.   It shows that unequal justice is just fine and murderers are ok to do their thing.  I hope that is wrong, but that is the impression given here.

mspart

Fair-minded person would find out why he wasn't he prosecuted before his 50th post on the subject.

6 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

Noting that you've interjected an unrelated topic into the thread isn't an endorsement of anything in your new topic.

Noting you are wrong and demonstrably so.   I did not interject it.  It was posted before I said anything about it.  In fact you addressed it before I ever did.   In fact it was your post that prompted my post.   You might want to get your facts straight. 

mspart