Snowflakes offended by cultural appropriation

jross

21 minutes ago, Theo Brixton said:

Actually, in this instance, she was of consenting age. 

Epstein did Gates pretty dirty. Billy boy found the lass on his own without Epstein's assistance. Epstein later finds out about the tryst and pays for the girl's tuition to coding school and then emails Gates to inform him that he needs to reimburse Epstein for the tuition. This was obviously his not-so-subtle way of telling Gates he knew of his misdeeds. This is how Epstein got Gates into his orbit.

Of course that girl had links to connected people in Russia but she wasn't a minor. 

does that make it any less scummy?

Just now, LJB said:

does that make it any less scummy?

For Gates? Yes, I'd say having consensual sex with an adult is less scummy than raping a minor. Doesn't mean it isn't scummy but it's certainly less scummy than if she were an Epstein-procured minor.

2 minutes ago, Theo Brixton said:

For Gates? Yes, I'd say having consensual sex with an adult is less scummy than raping a minor. Doesn't mean it isn't scummy but it's certainly less scummy than if she were an Epstein-procured minor.

justification is always adorable...

11 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

no shit. that's precisely my point. 

try telling this to other posters on here.

i say 'there's vids trans functions sexualizing children' and the response is

1) yeah i don't see them or

2) yeah but what about....

it's juvenile

No shit. I don't disagree with you.

But maybe watch more closely, and you'll see the same type of juvenile crap from people regardless of their political stance.

Not just the posters you are accustomed to disagreeing with. The ones you tend to agree with, too. There is bias.

It is sad that there are real people (like smart idiot 'Z' (Christopher Bates)) that consider the left side of the cultural war in that opinion piece as 'progress.'  There is some merit in the why, but the what and how are disturbing.

Celebrate a man because he identifies as a woman - WTF

Celebrate sexual choice for an entire month - WTF

Put 'tuck' wear and rainbow marketing for children in the storefront - WTF

Fast-force corporations and the government to reflect the nation's diversity rather than the nation's merit - WTF

• Fire 1
  • Stalling 1

On 5/31/2023 at 12:58 PM, jross said:

Celebrate a man because he identifies as a woman - WTF

Celebrate sexual choice for an entire month - WTF

Put 'tuck' wear and rainbow marketing for children in the storefront - WTF

Fast-force corporations and the government to reflect the nation's diversity rather than the nation's merit - WTF

1. Celebrate a man because he identifies as a woman

I believe absolutely everyone has the right to celebrate and feel good about themselves. Doesn't matter if you, or I, or anyone else approves or not. Doesn't matter at all. Each of us only comes this way once. Spend your time celebrating yourself and your loved ones instead of bringing others down. Let 'em celebrate.

2. Celebrate sexual choice for an entire month

Sexuality isn't as simple as A or B. It just isn't. Live and let live, I say. Do we need a month? No, I don't think so. I don't think we need a month dedicated to much of anything. It's symbolic, it's fine. But I agree that it isn't necessary. Maybe See #1.

3. Put 'tuck' wear and rainbow marketing for children in the storefront

That would appear to have been a mistake that was later rectified by the retailer. Doesn't seem like a huge problem now that it has been resolved. After all, men's swim teams have been taught to 'tuck it back' for decades. They seem OK.

4. Fast-force corporations and the government to reflect the nation's diversity rather than the nation's merit

I have to admit, I don't know what the heck you're talking about here. Seems like a rabbit hole not worth dropping in.

But I do know that our country's diversity and merit are exceptional - as is our tolerance for others, and respect for each other regardless of their beliefs. That's what separates us from the rest of the world and is what makes us truly great.

We don't need more hate - we need more tolerance and mutual respect.

1. Sure, each individual has the right to feel good about themselves and celebrate.  However, the public is not required to celebrate with the individual, and it is the public's right to boycott Bud Light due to their choice to glorify this person.  

3. I visited two targets near the Kansas / Missouri border last week that had PRIDE stations and child tuck wear in the storefront.

4. People are being hired because of their diverse characteristics rather than their capability/merit/skill/experience.  There is an increased emphasis on corporations and the government to ensure that diverse groups are represented at all economic and social levels (see Greenlining Institute DEI Framework).  The idea behind DEI is good... but it's ethically wrong to hire lesser-qualified candidates to meet quotas based on sexual preference, gender identity, skin color, etc.  

24 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

1.  Not sure why the glorification of some other person's life is the business of somebody else.  The public has a right to boycott of course, but they need be called out for their bigotry.

I have no doubt some people are bigots, but because people don't agree with celebrating anyone's sexuality does not make them a bigot.  Choosing to support a product or not does not also make someone, in of itself, a bigot. 

Funny how it seems that mostly one side of the political spectrum always choose to call people, that they disagree with, derogatory names.  So much for the party of inclusion and tolerability.  

Today's society and political crap is absolutely nuts!

42 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

1.  Not sure why the glorification of some other person's life is the business of somebody else.  The public has a right to boycott of course, but they need be called out for their bigotry.

adorable...

Heart Love GIF by Danica McKellar

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

I have no doubt some people are bigots, but because people don't agree with celebrating anyone's sexuality does not make them a bigot.  Choosing to support a product or not does not also make someone, in of itself, a bigot. 

Funny how it seems that mostly one side of the political spectrum always choose to call people, that they disagree with, derogatory names.  So much for the party of inclusion and tolerability.  

Today's society and political crap is absolutely nuts!

People choosing to sabotage a product because they disapprove of someone else's sexuality is indeed bigotry.  Using the correct words to accurately describe the behavior is not name calling. 

• Fire 1

16 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

People choosing to sabotage a product because they disapprove of someone else's sexuality is indeed bigotry.  Using the correct words to accurately describe the behavior is not name calling. 

Angry Jason Segel GIF by Apple TV

Using the definition implied in this BBS, we need more bigots because the broader public should not support public companies that celebrate a man (Dylan) with gender dysphoria who makes videos pretending to be a 6-year-old girl, who also discusses their barbie pocket.  Other transgenders cannot stand Dylan...

Do you have a line to draw for public celebration?  Should Stefonknee Wolscht be publicly celebrated?  How about a public celebration of these men in the back of the truck at the parade?

Edited by jross
  • Fire 1

Why would these people need to be celebrated?   Perhaps we should leave them alone.  Perhaps they should do the same and leave others alone.   What was once kept behind closed doors is now out in the open.  Are we better for it?

We have now come to a place in time where a man is celebrated as being woman of the year.    Men are better at being a woman than a woman is.   That is what that is saying.   Does this boost women?   It diminishes them.  It is wrong for men to supplant women, when they physically cannot.  There is no scientific reason or biological reason to believe in this masquerade.   People can do what they want, but that does not mean they can do it to minors.   It does not mean they can afflict others to agree in their delusion.   It is delusionary to know you are a man but pretend to be a young girl.   Are we to now financially support a man who says he is a 6 year old girl because he can't take care of himself?   That is coming I'm sure.   

Men in women's locker rooms and bathrooms because they say they are a woman is now ok?  And real women who complain about this are the ones who are punished.   When did we lose our way? 

mspart

• Fire 2

10 hours ago, mspart said:

Why would these people need to be celebrated?   Perhaps we should leave them alone.  Perhaps they should do the same and leave others alone.   What was once kept behind closed doors is now out in the open.  Are we better for it?

Men in women's locker rooms and bathrooms because they say they are a woman is now ok?  And real women who complain about this are the ones who are punished.   When did we lose our way? 

mspart

It's just a lot of bickering with little to no end in sight.

To be honest, we never really did "know our way" - ever.

Some like to pretend that in the old days things were simple and everything was clear. But it wasn't. Ever.

We didn't lose our way - we have just found a new set of problems. And, after this, there will be another new set.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth
  • Fire 1