PSU Over Under

Elevator

125: NQ if health is there but there is virtually zero chance of AA here

133: Will AA but won't win title (2nd-6th)

141: If Alirez uses an ORS, Bartlett could win the title.  I'd give him even odds vs Woods

149: Van Ness is one of many impressive guys at the weight.  Guaranteed AA but who knows what place.

157: Haines should be top three and may be title favorite

165: Tough weight class but they got a tougher wrestler. Mesenbrink is a lock for AA

174: Starocci if he wrestles is a title lock. If he doesn't, Facundo will be a NQ but not AA or R12

184: Truax top five

197: Brooks title favorite but third at worst 

285: Same comment as Brooks

5 hours ago, flyingcement said:

141: If Alirez uses an ORS, Bartlett could win the title.  I'd give him even odds vs Woods

149: Van Ness is one of many impressive guys at the weight.  Guaranteed AA but who knows what place.

165: Tough weight class but they got a tougher wrestler. Mesenbrink is a lock for AA

174: Starocci if he wrestles is a title lock. If he doesn't, Facundo will be a NQ but not AA or R12

So they’re pretty much a lock for 9 AA’s barring injury, redshirts and retirements?

• Fire 1

7 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Zero chance at AAing at 125? Wanna wager on that?

• Fire 1

18 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Sure

Ahh Fly ... you are about to wager that there's zero chance not that he doesn't AA.  Sounds like bad bet (there's always a chance) and I'd hate to lose track of a good internet buddy again because he's gotta change his avatar.  😞

45 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Sounds ridiculous to say but I believe it

23 minutes ago, ionel said:

Ahh Fly ... you are about to wager that there's zero chance not that he doesn't AA.  Sounds like bad bet (there's always a chance) and I'd hate to lose track of a good internet buddy again because he's gotta change his avatar.  😞

image.png.932bc50680821bb6451e0afd6e81f248.png

• Haha 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

32 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

image.png.932bc50680821bb6451e0afd6e81f248.png

this ^^^ is what I'm talking about.  Fly dont make a zero probability bet until you've at least checked with Wkn, he's got the probability tables.  

PS: of course Wkn might lead you astray, he's sneaky that way, and he loves Penn State

Edited by ionel
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, ionel said:

this ^^^ is what I'm talking about.  Fly dont make a zero probability bet until you've at least checked with Wkn, he's got the probability tables.  

PS: of course Wkn might lead you astray, he's sneaky that way, and he loves Penn State

Figures never lie, but liars always figure.

12 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Besides, on this board I predicted 1.5 PSU champs this past tourney after seeing the seeds. 

You were wrong.  I could've fly guaranteed you'd be wrong.  🙂

Edited by ionel

On 5/29/2023 at 1:15 AM, flyingcement said:

Howard is definitely AA possibility if Healthy. 
Based on room track record I wouldn’t rule out that he’s made jumps since we saw last him too. 
plus 125 cleared out quite a bit from last year. A lot of of high level graduates. 

• Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’d like to see an over/under on total takedowns. 

3pt takedown + no more ankle riding allowed + a whole lot of guys training to compete (and some to go over as training partners) for various world championships, including six seniors, in that room this summer…

Is going to equal a season long takedown clinic. No crew adjusts like those coaches. 

I believe in Facundo. He will be AA caliber. He’s in the best room in the world

He’s going to have to be in order to not get bumped out of the lineup, assuming Messenbrink doesn’t (voluntarily) take an OLY RS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk