Boycott Chick Fil A

BobDole

14 hours ago, mspart said:

I've been there once.   It was ok.  But it was in an airport and maybe not the same as regular.

mspart

I've been to them a few times (both airports and regular places)...my son loves the place...but I don't get the draw...just tasted like an ok chicken sandwich.  

1 hour ago, Plasmodium said:

Chick Fil A is being boycotted for good business practices.  Not much to do except tap dance and wait it out.

I'm hoping the lines finally die down so I can get my food faster.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BobDole said:

I'm hoping the lines finally die down so I can get my food faster.

oh bobbie...

everyone knows chic-fil-a gets those cars through with an absurd quickness...

and i know for a fact you loooooove to CHOW DOWN!!!

Last week one of my buddies was going on and on about Target. I told him my money was on next week they tell us what food chain were supposed to be mad at. 

Im going to throw my hat in the ring for this coming week and say it’s someone in the soft drink industry.   In this day and age….we can’t leave anyone out. 

4 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

I hope the MAGAts do In-and-Out Burger next so the lines get shorter...

i have eaten at IN,n,Out once in my life...

one of the first vegas trips with the boys...

stood in line for a fukn hour and got up there only to discover they had no bacon...

who can eat a cheeseburger without bacon?

sacrilegious...

I had a double double at In and Out based on the enthusiastic reviews of a co-worker.   Needless to say I was not impressed and have not eaten at one since.   We don't have them here in Seattle WA, so I only get the opportunity if I travel.   It's not a boycott per se, I just was really not impressed.   Now if their milk shake had been something to write home about, I would go there just for that.  

Here we have Burgermaster - And they are the best around, plus monster good shakes.  https://burgermaster.com/

mspart

1 hour ago, mspart said:

I had a double double at In and Out based on the enthusiastic reviews of a co-worker.   Needless to say I was not impressed and have not eaten at one since.   We don't have them here in Seattle WA, so I only get the opportunity if I travel.   It's not a boycott per se, I just was really not impressed.   Now if their milk shake had been something to write home about, I would go there just for that.  

Here we have Burgermaster - And they are the best around, plus monster good shakes.  https://burgermaster.com/

mspart

They look pretty good, I'll have to try them.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Yep, just come on down south of the border in Mt. Vernon, (not THE Mt Vernon), just off I-5.   That would be the closest one.   You won't be disappointed. 

A visit to Pt Roberts, WA would also be fun.   You can't drive there from here without going into Canada.   It is west of Blaine.   I've never been there, but almost went on my way to Victoria.   It is on the way to the ferry terminal in Tsawwassen.  They are essentially part of Canada except for the Customs border station right there.  I have no idea what they do there but it is there.  

mspart

On 6/3/2023 at 2:44 PM, LJB said:

i have eaten at IN,n,Out once in my life...

one of the first vegas trips with the boys...

stood in line for a ***duck duck goose*** hour and got up there only to discover they had no bacon...

who can eat a cheeseburger without bacon?

sacrilegious...

The only reason to stand in line at a fast food joint is if you are in a town with only one fast food joint.